Reactions: Framletgod and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead, ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Framletgod, DidntRead, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
Takaryo is a dumbass imo, a total autist

he posts his own pic in a thread then rages when someone else reposts his pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
umm yikes sweaty we have a megathread for this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, SikKunt, DidntRead and 5 others
giphy.gif

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Ritalincel
Ban EXcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Ritalincel
SNITCHES GET STITCHES

• +1
Reactions: ExCel
Two people agree with me . There is no heat since you talk so much shit but won’t post your picture because you are a troll
JFL I literally made you cry on 3 different threads with facts. Gujurati are subuman dont forget that.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and TheMewingBBC
I wouldn’t snitch on him if he would post his pics . He’s a troll dude
Imagine being so retarded and shortsighted that you post a complete picture on here and jeopardize your future when IT cucks manage to hire more hackers and get this site hacked too.

Imagine being so retarded and shortsighted that you post a complete picture on here and jeopardize your future when IT cucks manage to hire more hackers and get this site hacked too.
Then stfu and get banned

OP is gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
What did he do

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Then stfu and get banned
I got you so pressed that you are begging for me to get banned JFL throwback to middle ages when Gujuratis were bending over for Mughal Muslims lol.
What did he do
Bombarded his coping ass with facts so hard that he is crying to mods, check post history.

I got you so pressed that you are begging for me to get banned JFL throwback to middle ages when Gujuratis were bending over for Mughal Muslims lol.
Nah bro you just annoying, you don’t offer any advice . This is all about lookmaxing. All you about is bragging about your caste system

Nah bro you just annoying, you don’t offer any advice . This is all about lookmaxing. All you about is bragging about your caste system
Legit offer more advice than you. You just post your ugly ass saying you mog ___ or mog ___ . Dont forget I'm one of the guys who initially gave pointers to you on how to improve your face in your first thread.

Legit offer more advice than you. You just post your ugly ass saying you mog ___ or mog ___ . Dont forget I'm one of the guys who initially gave pointers to you on how to improve your face in your first thread.
What did you say? On how to become a jaat. I have people in my DMs asking me for a rating because I give good advice and ráte objectively . I tell people not to give up. Can’t you just fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What did you say? On how to become a jaat. I have people in my DMs asking me for a rating because I give good advice and ráte objectively . I tell people not to give up. Can’t you just fuck off
Literally told you how to get better cheekbones. But thinking back it might be cope because there are no cheekbones for your acne.

Literally told you how to get better cheekbones. But thinking back it might be cope because there are no cheekbones for your acne.
My cheekbones mog your so hard , I have an ogee curve. Acne has nothing to do with cheekbones dumb fuck

and thusly according to that which is known about nature and all its laws

thusly it must be concluded that all beings will hitherforth be known as ones that mog I and that the beings that I mog are not known to man or to any other sentient being at our level of sentience

this conclusion reached from a multitude of sciences and philosophies as well as artistic ventures and other things of this or that ilk is uncombatable amongst the scholars or the layman alike

those that i mog are infinitescimal and those that mog me are infinite

and hitherforth, and from those conclusions set forth

i am mogged, my personality is mogged, my height is mogged, my wealth is mogged, my status is mogged, my interests are mogged, my likes are mogged, my hobbies are mogged, my happiness is mogged, my sadness is mogged, all of my being is mogged, all that may become my being is mogged, and all that is or ever will be a characteristic defined by any sentient or greater being is mogged as well as those that cannot be defined by any sentient being

and hitherforth i am mogged

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos
Matthew 5:30

<30> And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away; it is better for you to lose one of your members than for your whole body to go into hell

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Ritalincel
Matthew 5:30

<30> And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away; it is better for you to lose one of your members than for your whole body to go into hell
thx bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, pisslord and ChoSeungHui
Gujurati are subuman dont forget that.
Curries are subhuman. Keep crying for my 1/4 aryan genes you ugly cuck

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow and ChoSeungHui
Reported for discussing a ban outside the ban discussion megathread
"If you are Norwood 3, cut your entire head off. If one part of your body makes you subhuman then get rid of it."

-PSL gods

• Ugh..
Reactions: pisslord and ChoSeungHui
To tell the truth OP, you’re useful for one thing which is me rapidly telling you how much of a loser you are in order to boost my post count. You have been good help for that and I will get my red colour screen name at some point and then I will probably leave you alone once I have done so.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel