Banned @TakaRyo

Dota and Ritalincel should be banned posters like them bring down the community

• JFL
Reactions: pisslord
To tell the truth OP, you’re useful for one thing which is me rapidly telling you how much of a loser you are in order to boost my post count. You have been good help for that and I will get my red colour screen name at some point and then I will probably leave you alone once I have done so.
Sorry, wrong topic. Was meant to say it in the topic of another poster who is a faggot who I remind everyday that he sucks.

giphy.gif
why do people always snake me?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
JoinedJun 21, 2019Messages106
I have had different accounts and you quoting me like that kinda gives me the vibe u post like them too And make this forum into some internet incel loser community where it’s just shit posts, negativity as opposed to constructive criticism and intense self improvement.So ya for the sake of everyone here I hope u get banned as well

I have had different accounts and you quoting me like that kinda gives me the vibe u post like them too And make this forum into some internet incel loser community where it’s just shit posts, negativity as opposed to constructive criticism and intense self improvement.So ya for the sake of everyone here I hope u get banned as well
didnt read

Who made this loser a mad. All he cares about is banning people.

Cool story bro

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel