Baptiste Giabiconi is a mogging machine (with proof)

NegativeNorwood

NegativeNorwood

Zephir
Baptiste-Giabiconi.jpg
Baptiste giabiconi side profile
Baptiste giabiconi side profile 2
full-baptiste-giabiconi-baptiste-giabiconi-225979471.jpg
FlamboyantSecondaryDogfish-size_restricted.gif
3oEduMRclu99zebQyc.gif

Proof of how much he mogs:
This forum is the closest equivalent to a female Looksmax, they use tiers to rate people. S tier (S1, S2, S3) is gigachad/gigastacy, A tier (A1, A2, A3) is chad7stacy, B tier (B1, B2, B3) is chadlite/stacylite and so it continues that way, you get the idea:

The poster was rated A3 by MBC, so it means she is actually a 6 PSL Stacy, and she said this:
"He's one of the very few male models (if not the only one) I've seen that I actually find attractive. Wow."

This poster is an Elite model and A1, so according to MBC 6.75 Stacy, borderline Gigastacy
"He’s gorgeous. I love his jaw." (Brutal blow for antegonial notch copers)

Baptiste has a high level of aesthetics, yet high appeal to actual good looking women. He's very underrated here.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, CursedOne, Racky and 1 other person
When i first saw that gif where he's clenching his jaw before
I thought he looked godly
Then I googled him and he kinda looks goofy tbh
Like a worse Malik or Ballou
Images   2022 10 02T180927513
Images   2022 10 02T180851394
Images   2022 10 02T180710273
Images   2022 10 02T180649454

Looks cross eyed and the unusually thick glabella stands out to me.
He gets demolished if you compare him to the likes of Delisola, Lachowski, Ballou

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, falcon1, Deleted member 18840 and 4 others
IPD is fucked

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, Prince88, Racky and 1 other person
View attachment 1891591View attachment 1891592View attachment 1891595View attachment 1891596
He gets demolished if you compare him to the likes of Delisola, Lachowski, Ballou

Brutal smilepill. He's also a bit of an ES Ratio cel. It's true that he looks a bit retarded when smiling, but his side profile and 3/4 are legit god tier, and when he is not making weird faces he looks amazing ngl
Baptiste-Giabiconi.jpg

I mean, he has actual appeal to even aspie PSL Stacies, that's as solid as it gets.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
@fruitgunpop Closest looksmatch IMO is Alessandra Ambrosio
Alessandra-Ambrosio.jpg
Baptiste-Giabiconi.jpg
1553794-800w.jpg
3099286_baptiste_giabiconi_side_profile_2.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Racky and fruitgunpop
gaymaxxed penisslayer

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and NegativeNorwood
nosepill

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and NegativeNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and VHD
View attachment 1891591View attachment 1891592View attachment 1891595View attachment 1891596
Of course he looks worse than Ballou. His nose is the problem

Godly profiles ngl

Saw a women yesterday with a profile like that except for prey eyes with infraorbital recession. Different species ngl

• +1
Of course he looks worse than Ballou. His nose is the problem
Bad eye seperation too.
Thick glabellas look unaesthetic to me as well but that's just personal preference
I prefer gracile features
Compare his glabella to Opry for instance
1961460 20200828 165759

Bad eye seperation too.
Thick glabellas look unaesthetic to me as well but that's just personal preference
View attachment 1891608
There are a ton of models better looking than alien O'Cry but I get what you're trying to say

• +1
Bad eye seperation too.
View attachment 1891608

I see what you mean. Brad Pitt also has a very similar glabella to O'pry but with weaker lateral supraorbital rims (that's why he has negatively tilted eyebrows, not straight like O'pry). I don't think Baptiste's glabella is too thick (I would think that about someone like Jason Momoa), IMO it matches his high nose bridge perfectly, as seen in the side profile pics.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and fruitgunpop
Baptiste-Giabiconi.jpg
View attachment 1891561View attachment 1891563
full-baptiste-giabiconi-baptiste-giabiconi-225979471.jpg
FlamboyantSecondaryDogfish-size_restricted.gif
3oEduMRclu99zebQyc.gif

Proof of how much he mogs:
This forum is the closest equivalent to a female Looksmax, they use tiers to rate people. S tier (S1, S2, S3) is gigachad/gigastacy, A tier (A1, A2, A3) is chad7stacy, B tier (B1, B2, B3) is chadlite/stacylite and so it continues that way, you get the idea:

The poster was rated A3 by MBC, so it means she is actually a 6 PSL Stacy, and she said this:
"He's one of the very few male models (if not the only one) I've seen that I actually find attractive. Wow."

This poster is an Elite model and A1, so according to MBC 6.75 Stacy, borderline Gigastacy
"He’s gorgeous. I love his jaw." (Brutal blow for antegonial notch copers)

Baptiste has a high level of aesthetics, yet high appeal to actual good looking women. He's very underrated here.
> Karl Lagerfeld's muse

Hmm.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
I see what you mean. Brad Pitt also has a very similar glabella to O'pry but with weaker lateral supraorbital rims (that's why he has negatively tilted eyebrows, not straight like O'pry). I don't think Baptiste's glabella is too thick (I would think that about someone like Jason Momoa), IMO it matches his high nose bridge perfectly, as seen in the side profile pics.
This thing about eyebrow vector and supraorbital lateral vector really confuses me since I first stumbled upon this concept.
Does supraorbital vector really affects the vector of the eyebrows?
I feel like it doesn't cos if u look closely at their lateral orbiral rims (pitt and opry), the frontozygomatic suture seems located in the same place. :feelsthink:
Or maybe im just blind
I havent properly studied the structure of the supraorbitals ngl.
I wonder if there's a way to measure lateral orbital prominence/supraorbital lateral vector

• +1
Reactions: Racky and NegativeNorwood
This thing about eyebrow vector and supraorbital lateral vector really confuses me since I first stumbled upon this concept.
I feel like it doesn't cos if u look closely at their lateral orbiral rims (pitt and opry), the frontozygomatic suture seems located in the same place. :feelsthink:
Or maybe im just blind
I wonder if there's a way to measure lateral orbital prominence/supraorbital lateral vector
I feel like eyebrow vector is just genetics and not related to the supraorbitals at all even the lateral canthus position

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 18840
Or maybe im just blind
I feel like eyebrow vector is just genetics and not related to the supraorbitals at all even the lateral canthus position

Opry
Baptiste
Momoa

Excuse my shitty drawing skills, AFAIK the eyebrows follow the shape of the orbital rims. The red lines are how their orbital rims should look like. As you can see, more prominent glabella=lower set eyebrows. Momoa has downtilted lateral supraorbital rims in comparison to Baptiste's, which are as strong as O'pry's. O'pry has a much less prominent glabella with strong lateral supraorbital rims.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Racky
It is genetics yes. Unliked to overall bone. Structure

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop and Racky
It is genetics yes. Unliked to overall bone. Structure

It is related to bone. Supraorbital rim implants can lower the eyebrows and even change their shape. See post below

View attachment 1891641View attachment 1891642View attachment 1891643

Excuse my shitty drawing skills, AFAIK the eyebrows follow the shape of the orbital rims. The red lines are how their orbital rims should look like. As you can see, more prominent glabella=lower set eyebrows. Momoa has downtilted lateral supraorbital rims in comparison to Baptiste's, which are as strong as O'pry's. O'pry has a much less prominent glabella with strong lateral supraorbital rims.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, fruitgunpop and Deleted member 18840
It is related to bone. Supraorbital rim implants can lower the eyebrows and even change their shape. See post below
I mean supra are linked to prenatal T and bone structure. Or lower eyelids/orbital vectors aren’t its mainly how you parents are. Eye area beside the browridge is mainly an inherited trait as far i as i know. That’s why you can see guys with hunter eyes and recessed bones and that most robust bone structure guys don’t have hunter eyes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky and NegativeNorwood
I mean supra are linked to prenatal T and bone structure. Or lower eyelids/orbital vectors aren’t its mainly how you parents are. Eye area beside the browridge is mainly an inherited trait as far i as i know. That’s why you can see guys with hunter eyes and recessed bones and that most robust bone structure guys don’t have hunter eyes

O'pry has more hooded eyes than Momoa because his supraorbital ridge is sharper and lower set despite having less bone mass, but yeah, most of it is genetics. Ie, if Momoa had a worse enviroment, he would look similar but less developed, the shape or placement of the brow bone wouldn't have changed to resemble something like O'pry's. Thanks god for bone shaving and custom implants :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Racky and Deleted member 18840
> Karl Lagerfeld's muse

Hmm.

Dark triad low inhib mastermind, chose the right peepee (he is a model so literally has to suck a dick so succeed) and now is a billionaire, probably slays women left and right.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Dark triad low inhib mastermind, chose the right peepee (he is a model so literally has to suck a dick so succeed) and now is a billionaire, probably slays women left and right.

*Allegedly inherited around 200 million $ from him, not billionaire but holy fuck.

• Woah
O'pry has more hooded eyes than Momoa because his supraorbital ridge is sharper and lower set despite having less bone mass, but yeah, most of it is genetics. Ie, if Momoa had a worse enviroment, he would look similar but less developed, the shape or placement of the brow bone wouldn't have changed to resemble something like O'pry's. Thanks god for bone shaving and custom implants :Comfy:

O'pry has more hooded eyes than Momoa because his supraorbital ridge is sharper and lower set despite having less bone mass
You mean supraorbital rims right?
Cos ridge is the brow ridge basically and rims are, well the rims of the orbitals.
These two terms seems to get used interchangeably here that it used to confuse me when I first joined.
Ex.
Chico has weak supra ridge but has anteriorly projected supra rims which gives him top tier hooding
Images   2022 06 15T183831449
IMG 20220917 101021

I'm just really confused about the orbital looks theory propagated on here cos there are some contradictions I observe in other people's faces.
Also following the orbital logic on here
Chico has high set supraorbitals, weak supra ridge but he has strong lateral rims right?
Images   2022 09 09T200756102

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
You mean supraorbital rims right?
Cos ridge is the brow ridge basically and rims are, well the rims of the orbitals.
These two terms seems to get used interchangeably here that it used to confuse me when I first joined.
Ex.
Chico has weak supra ridge but has anteriorly projected supra rims which gives him top tier hooding
View attachment 1891675View attachment 1891676
I'm just really confused about the orbital looks theory propagated on here cos there are some contradictions I observe in other people's faces.
Also following the orbital logic on here
Chico has high set supraorbitals, weak supra ridge but he has strong lateral rims right?
View attachment 1891684

Yeah, supraorbital ridge=browridge.
Chico has a higher set supraorbital ridge with strong lateral orbital rims and excellent fat distribution. Weak lateral supraorbital rims is what gives the eyebrows arch at the corner, like Di Caprio:

186413a2093d0f5ee331075dc44e99e2.jpg

Notice how Chico and Di Caprio have very similar eye areas if you ignore the eye color and the lateral supraorbital rims.

• +1