Bar Refaeli is a sexy jew bitch

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Fire
Joined
Jul 12, 2019
Posts
19,121
Reputation
29,703
I want to destroy her pussy

Screenshot 2020 05 26 20 40 252
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Chadeep, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Jewish women mog
 
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Did you see the GoDaddy Superbowl ad where she makes out with a fat ugly incel
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Lev Peshkov
I think she has some Italian blood in her, pure Jewish women look nothing like her...
636564587795471565-Final-Rockland-Jewish-Women-collage.jpg
 
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, godirl, Chadeep and 2 others
It makes me angry bc I wish I could kiss her even if it was just for a commercial
I want to fuck her hard both in the pussy and ass. Then i will cum in her mouth while she swallows it
 
I want to fuck her hard both in the pussy and ass. Then i will cum in her mouth while she swallows it
thats very interesting, i hope that you will achive this
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and AbandonShip
I want to fuck her hard both in the pussy and ass. Then i will cum in her mouth while she swallows it
The fat guy luckiest man in the world
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip
Coincidentally I was talking about her with ethnicel just yesterday tbh.
 
Palestinian lol
Has anyone said you look Jewish? Tbh a lot of Palestinians are of Jewish descent who converted to Islam and Christianity
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Bet she fucked meeks too.
 
Has anyone said you look Jewish? Tbh a lot of Palestinians are of Jewish descent who converted to Islam and Christianity
1590509660973

No.
I do not look jewish from what i mostly understand
[me and my anime]
 
Ashkenazi jews are not really jews
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
You look like a Sephardic Jew from Spain or turkey

They are mainly polish and Russian with some German and Middle Eastern
LOlolol alrighty I'll take it. looking at pics seems reasonable
 

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
3
Views
77
R3w_tard666
R3w_tard666
Lorence
Replies
2
Views
29
Lorence
Lorence
Lorence
Replies
2
Views
51
V3xo
V3xo
chud10282892
Replies
1
Views
21
chud10282892
chud10282892
X
Replies
3
Views
40
hate
hate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top