Barbara Palvin in candid

How many standard deviations above the mean (5/10) is she (full body for prime-age females)?

• Total voters
I can't disprove this point, neither can you prove it. I guess they're just opinions, at the end of day.

But I stil do believe that anyone can look bad if they try hard enough, though. Seems pretty intuitive to me.
There are some individuals (mostly models) who spent a solid fraction of their prime years being photographed candidly and having those photographs posted online. So, no, I can't definitely prove it, but I can also apply common sense.

If you're referring to +10 SD then you should round down because not even a single human female on the planet fits that criteria. If you're referring to 10/10 then it's obviously the last option.
10 face, 2 body
overall 9 for me.

There are some individuals (mostly models) who spent a solid fraction of their prime years being photographed candidly and having those photographs posted online. So, no, I can't definitely prove it, but I can also apply common sense.
You're trying to argue against my other point: the one about people not necessarily trying to look bad, but still ending up doing so.

I'm talking about TRYING to look bad. If you gave these models the prompt: try to look as bad as you possibly can. Then, I firmly believe they could do it. All of them.

her arms are absolutely disgusting

You'd have to specify the particular models.
No, I'm claiming this is true for everyone that has ever lived or is living.

Yes, involving extreme techniques such as getting fat, dipping their faces in acid, repeatedly smashing their faces against a wall, etc.
No need, the rules would be:

1. You can only make different expressions with your face (i.e. move muscles), and manipulate your hair with your hands (but without pulling it, this isn't allowed).

2. Makeup isn't allowed either because it can be exploited (overdone to look clownish on purpose, for example). So clean face. No accessories either, for the same reason.

3. You can move the rest of the body freely, choose whatever posture you'd like.

No, I'm claiming this is true for everyone that has ever lived or is living.

No need, the rules would be:

1. You can only make different expressions with your face (i.e. move muscles), and manipulate your hair with your hands (but without pulling it, this isn't allowed).

2. Makeup isn't allowed either because it can be exploited (overdone to look clownish on purpose, for example). So clean face. No accessories either, for the same reason.

3. You can move the rest of the body freely, choose whatever posture you'd like.
Okay then I disagree.

Feel free to link them.
I Robot No GIF - I Robot No Nope - Discover & Share GIFs

Thanks for the help, Harrier.
No problem man, but for future one just ask which PSL they are at between 4 (5/10) to 8 (10/10) then do cuts in the middle like.

Much easier for 90% of the forum to rate that way.

No problem man, but for future one just ask which PSL they are at between 4 (5/10) to 8 (10/10) then do cuts in the middle like.

Much easier for 90% of the forum to rate that way.
Without a guide being shared I can't see that being easier considering there's absolutely no indication of scaling corresponding with the numbers mentioned.

She has a god tier body But her face is meh, i dont understand ur points system But i will place a vote

She has a god tier body But her face is meh, i dont understand ur points system But i will place a vote
Read the table in the second comment for the scaling if you don't understand standard deviations.

Read the table in the second comment for the scaling if you don't understand standard deviations.
Understood it now. Meh face with a god tier body. Puts her at 7.5 - 7.75

Understood it now. Meh face with a god tier body. Puts her at 7.5 - 7.75
There are many examples of better bodies. Regardless, that range is ridiculously low. I've only included it to encourage more people to actually vote (even though they're delusional).

Still looks good and most people in these lightings look like deformed versions of themselves

she looks normie here lol

Current average = 8.58/10

Yo fuck you op, you posted sub par pics of her

none of the normal people going to vote with that stupid scale

none of the normal people going to vote with that stupid scale
Where on the normal distribution of IQ are these "normal people?"

Where on the normal distribution of IQ are these "normal people?"
those are 3 digit IQ people, it doesn't matter where they stand on the normal distribution in their area

Just fucking vote, bro!

But in my scale you can't vote that she is less than 99 percentile

Just fucking vote, bro!

But in my scale you can't vote that she is less than 99 percentile
That has nothing to do with the scale. It's the poll options.