Barbara Palvin is the most legit stacy in the world

I agree for the most part, but Natasha Henstridge and Claudia Schiffer are heavily bodyfogged by her on that list.
IDK how you can see the examples I linked and come to that conclusion.

IDK how you can see the examples I linked and come to that conclusion.
Different preference I guess, I really dig the body type Barbara has, not too toned but not fat either, ass not too big, tits just about right size. Idk, I guess I prefer a smaller frame, but to each their own. Natasha's hips put me off and Claudia is a literal chopstick.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I agree for the most part, but Natasha Henstridge and Claudia Schiffer are heavily bodyfogged by her on that list.

Romjin, Bonnani and Pestova are around her level, while Cima and Christensen smoke her no doubt.
bro did you see the pedtova's last video? thats the high class vibe i am taking about

Different preference I guess, I really dig the body type Barbara has, not too toned but not fat either, ass not too big, tits just about right size. Idk, I guess I prefer a smaller frame, but to each their own. Natasha's hips put me off and Claudia is a literal chopstick.
Natasha Henstridge had a short prime and ended up getting fat (meaning there aren't many candid examples of her while lean). But even after her prime, you can see that she has an insane frame and fat distribution:
71AaMsvjvSL.jpg
article-1204498-05F4E37E000005DC-723_468x659.jpg
511281738_823b53d236_b.jpg
natasha-henstridge-maxims-10th-annual-hot-100-party-at-the-barker-C3A447.jpg
3jew4bp51yo31.jpg

Compared to other models (at the BF% for high fashion), Claudia Schiffer wasn't really a "chopstick."
schiffer-claudia-2581970-german-model-full-length-on-the-catwalk-fashion-B2JF78.jpg
605862718f972e2537f29442ba25f25b4c6a6c02c
Tumblr 8f362411f2d9743858cb82f7ec5c8e15 7d80105f 640

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Natasha Henstridge had a short prime and ended up getting fat (meaning there aren't many candid examples of her while lean). But even after her prime, you can see that she has an insane frame and fat distribution:
71AaMsvjvSL.jpg
3jew4bp51yo31.jpg

Compared to other models (at the BF% for high fashion), Claudia Schiffer wasn't really a "chopstick."
schiffer-claudia-2581970-german-model-full-length-on-the-catwalk-fashion-B2JF78.jpg
View attachment 1792287View attachment 1792288
Claudia Schiffer just fits into the high fashion stereotype as you yourself say, and that's just not my cup of tea, no hips, no ass, way too slim legs, practically no muscle mass at all.

Natasha Henstridge looks great, but in my opinion no better than any other model, poor hips when slim.

poor hips when slim.
Palvin seemed to have decent hips while lean enough for high fashion, but you guys have to realize that she was significantly fatter (compared to other models) by the time she did VSFS.
post-33914-0-1446058967-67322.jpg
post-33914-0-1446058977-05638.jpg
post-774-1284633177.jpg
post-34463-0-1446058836-71944.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and SlavicGeneral
BBC only

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MrGlutton and Tallooksmaxxer
ugly as fuck
what the fuck are these deepset eyes 🤢

Legit don't understand the appeal of a Stacy. She's too skinny and her features are too sharp. I can understand the appeal of that on a man but not a woman.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Tallooksmaxxer
Legit don't understand the appeal of a Stacy. She's too skinny and her features are too sharp. I can understand the appeal of that on a man but not a woman.
She is not skinny man, she has a decent size and tight body.
and I dont want to touch that "too sharp" bullshit.

71AaMsvjvSL.jpg
3jew4bp51yo31.jpg
Looks disgusting, tranny body

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Tallooksmaxxer
You're comparing a frauded picture to a fat woman in her 30s.
Yes but you said her frame is insane. Jfl since when is a good frame a desirable feature for women

Her pelvis and shoulders are both too broad. I don’t know how she looked like in her prime but based on these pics she seems to have huge bones which is a failo even if they are at the right place (pelvis)

• +1
Jfl since when is a good frame a desirable feature for women
A good female frame is as important for females as a good male frame is for males....

Her pelvis and shoulders are both too broad.
A wide pelvis is a female dimorphic trait... IDC about wider shoulders on females (even if they aren't female dimorphic).

I don’t know how she looked like in her prime
Obviously because you didn't read where I explicitly linked them, which was why you were trying to fog a fat woman in her 30s.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Elbows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 18840
Ok face, ok body, shit height sadly, but great harmony and motion, so HTB for me

• WTF
its reality son. the filtering never stops
Then it just proves OLD is not IRL.

I mean ignore the forum artists, 5'10", especially with a good frame, is a good height, it's defo not a height that would hinder u anywhere. Sure ur not gonna be called tall, that starts at minimum 6', in some countries more like 6'2", but if foids are excluding u, straight away they're filtering out 70% of men

I mean ignore the forum artists, 5'10", especially with a good frame, is a good height, it's defo not a height that would hinder u anywhere. Sure ur not gonna be called tall, that starts at minimum 6', in some countries more like 6'2", but if foids are excluding u, straight away they're filtering out 70% of men
copes me

• +1

the truth is that women are just defective shit and continuously filter regardless of height psl etc lel

Too intimidating for me

• JFL
  • Ugh..
I don't think being tall is necessarily a halo for a woman. Her body is fine, but having more muscle tone in her midsection would look better. She probably has to work hard to stay slim.
Palvin14

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and vaseqmoherad
5.9psl

• WTF