Barber fucked up my hair

maximuslaid

maximuslaid

Schizophrenia
i was having a fluffy kind of tiktok hair, it was getting kinda long so i went to a barber and told them to just trim my hair off a little bit. And that nigga just fucking butchered my hair. My hair was long so it was covering my subhuman browridge and my wide forehead. Now everything disgusting about my face is exposed. I look like a fucking repulsive subhuman. i cant look at myself normal in the mirror anymore. Im going to get laughed at in class. I dont want to go to school anymore. I gonna have to put on a fucking wig when i go out. I want to torture that dumb fuck who cut my hair like this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, 5'7 zoomer, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
wear hat

• +1
Reactions: maximuslaid
i was having a fluffy kind of tiktok hair, it was getting kinda long so i went to a barber and told them to just trim my hair off a little bit. And that nigga just fucking butchered my hair. My hair was long so it was covering my subhuman browridge and my wide forehead. Now everything disgusting about my face is exposed. I look like a fucking repulsive subhuman. i cant look at myself normal in the mirror anymore. Im going to get laughed at in class. I dont want to go to school anymore. I gonna have to put on a fucking wig when i go out. I want to torture that dumb fuck who cut my hair like this.
lynch him

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and maximuslaid
I want to but i cant wear hat in class without looking like a weirdo
mirin high inhib
just buy a good hat and u done until it grows out

• +1
mirin high inhib
just buy a good hat and u done until it grows out
I might actually wear a hat for 3 months jfl. Wearing a hat is better than having this shit hair.

Why are barber so fucking low iq. They deserve to get stomped in the head for doing this to me. Fucking dumb monkeys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico, standardcel, sub5c3l and 1 other person
don’t go to barbers if you want to cut like 1 inch off your hair just do it yourself or get a family member to do it. it’s very easy, look up some tutorials on youtube.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and maximuslaid
don’t go to barbers if you want to cut like 1 inch off your hair just do it yourself or get a family member to do it. it’s very easy, look up some tutorials on youtube.
This will be the last time i ever go to a barber again. These retards cant even listen to a simple request

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I might actually wear a hat for 3 months jfl. Wearing a hat is better than having this shit hair.
yeah just buy like a baseball hat straight brim or some clean trucker if you don't have one, wear backwards depending on look and u set to go until it grows back + make sure to go to a better barber and communicate better next time

• +1
or get a wig
Funkybird

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maximuslaid and WishIwasChico
Whats even the point of making this thread if you are not gonna post a pic

Same shit bro, just dont go to a fucking barber

• +1
Whats even the point of making this thread if you are not gonna post a pic
This is what i look like before
IMG 5538
97E3CEF0 CCC5 46E0 A60F 16A1FF532F7B
8B6E2ABA 6B3F 4DDB AE03 8410E7BE671B

This is what i look like after the cut

IMG 5706
IMG 5707

I feel disgusted looking at myself. I dont know how to style this shit. Make fun of me all you want, im going to have to get used to being laughed at now.

Attachments

• IMG_5706.png
    IMG_5706.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard
You look better shut up moaning bitch