Barber gave me bad haircut

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
I asked him to not cut to much But he did, anyway I can style this hair like backslick or something?

Attachments

• AD16F91F-F6A6-4721-BFAA-E263304FF5B7.jpeg
    AD16F91F-F6A6-4721-BFAA-E263304FF5B7.jpeg
    430 KB · Views: 0
looks good, chad can looks great with any haircut. you can ballou maxx since u have similar pheno and bones, i think you have a really dimorphic eye area.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999 and Romeo1111
looks good, chad can looks great with any haircut. you can ballou maxx since u have similar pheno and bones, i think you have a really dimorphic eye area.
Thanks man, do you mean I should try to look a bit more like ballou?

I asked him to not cut to much But he did, anyway I can style this hair like backslick or something?
You look like some guy i robbed a while back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, Johanjohan, Deleted member 21340 and 4 others
I would have gone home and cried

• So Sad
Reactions: Romeo1111
not too bad, try to make it look messy (cover ur forehead and not some kind of middle part), girls love it and it looks good

other than that, maybe its the pic quality but your eyebrows look like they are on 50% opacity, make them 100% dark bold with presence and it will ascend u hard

• +1
I’m done with hair dressers they always cut shorter than I ask them too. They all give the same shitty undercut when I ask for something different

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro, Prince88 and Romeo1111
I’m done with hair dressers they always cut shorter than I ask them too. They all give the same shitty undercut when I ask for something different
I totally agree with you they always give the same haircut and I have to pay fucking 40 euro for it as well

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
not too bad, try to make it look messy (cover ur forehead and not some kind of middle part), girls love it and it looks good

other than that, maybe its the pic quality but your eyebrows look like they are on 50% opacity, make them 100% dark bold with presence and it will ascend u hard
Yeah I’m thinking of dyeing my eyebrows does it seem smart?

I think you need denser eyebrows rather than making them darker

• +1
yeah nothing to lose, if it still wouldnt look the best u can use some brow pen or smth, the shape of it is very good, u just gotta fill it and make it darker

• +1
Thanks man, do you mean I should try to look a bit more like ballou?
yes just bonesmash browridge eyelid pull icehood for less uppereyelid exposure and u can dark triad maxx

• +1
You look like some guy i robbed a while back
how are you not in prison
youve confessed to multiple crimes on this forum and i refuse to believe you've managed to get away with all of them
either youre lying or the police are a meme