Barber mogged by Maher

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Imagine being a barber and then Tyler Maher enters your salon and you have to cut him his hair.

Looking into the mirror for 30min and seeing how you get facemogged to death.
I couldn’t handle the mog and would probably mess up the haircut out of anger and frustration
1CA69C4D BFB4 430B BB92 5C897DDF22E2

@forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @Biiyo03 @AscendingHero

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, WhiteGoodman, Shrek2OnDvD and 19 others
There are fully aware of it too

I once went to get a haircut with my chad friend

We were sitting next to each other while getting out haircuts. I heard his barber tell him that it was difficult to trim his sides because of how big his cheekbones were :feelswhy:

pic of the zygos

@ForeverRecession

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16801, White Swordsman, Deleted member 9568 and 19 others
How can we cope?
Reface 2022 02 02 07 01 30

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, try2beme, horizontallytall and 15 others
Tyler who? I mog him so he is irrelevant.

His gf is ugly tho :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Mewton, Deleted member 9641 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infidel hunter, Deleted member 13332, germanlooks and 1 other person
That chin is lifegoals

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Alt Number 3, ROTTING and 1 other person
Imagine being a barber and then Tyler Maher enters your salon and you have to cut him his hair.

Looking into the mirror for 30min and seeing how you get facemogged to death.
I couldn’t handle the mog and would probably mess up the haircut out of anger and frustration
View attachment 1519173
@forevergymcelling @ForeverRecession @Biiyo03 @AscendingHero
" Burning wojak pink wojak

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... so much bone mass... so robust... so hypermasc... so aesthetic... fuarrrrkkk... I can't takkke the MOGGGG!"

That's what I would be thinking internally if I was cutting Tyler Maher's hair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Mewton, ROTTING and 1 other person
ngl if I was the barber I'd probably try to disfigure Maher with the scissors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, n0rthface, Mewton and 6 others

We were sitting next to each other while getting out haircuts. I heard his barber tell him that it was difficult to trim his sides because of how big his cheekbones were :feelswhy:

pic of the zygos

@ForeverRecession

That's it.. I'm getting cheekbone implants along with my jaw surgery

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: apocalypse, forevergymcelling and Deleted member 13332
in this pic maher mogs whole world to the moon and back

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 3573, Yerico7 and 6 others

pic of the zygos

@ForeverRecession

Yeah barbers know they're getting mogged. I took a picture after my haircut and tagged my barber in the post on my IG story. My barber re-shared my story but made sure to erase my IG username from the story. I thought he didn't do that on purpose then I later saw my barber re-post the story of another dude he mogs with his username in the post. That's when I knew my barber delibrately removed my username from his story so that his female followers don't creep on my profile (mind you he uses his personal IG as his professional IG so he has a lot of female followers). Brutal. :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 3573 and 7 others
Yeah barbers know they're getting mogged. I took a picture after my haircut and tagged my barber in the post on my IG story. My barber re-shared my story but made sure to erase my IG username from the story. I thought he didn't do that on purpose then I later saw my barber re-post the story of another dude he mogs with his username in the post. That's when I knew my barber delibrately removed my username from his story so that his female followers don't creep on my profile (mind you he uses his personal IG as his professional IG so he has a lot of female followers). Brutal. :feelswhy:
mirin delusional schizo games going in your brain☕

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, Toth's thot, ROTTING and 2 others
Just casually takes a shitty random angle pic at the 5$ barber shop and still mogging all Homo sapiens species

Meanwhile incel takes hours setting his hair, finds the perfect lighting and perfect angle, perfect expression to take a high quality pic avoiding as much lens distortion as possible only to not look like an utter subhuman
But still when uses that picture on tinder, is forced post on r/offmychest

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 17872, Alt Number 3 and 3 others

pic of the zygos

@ForeverRecession

Do you have pic from front

pic of the zygos

@ForeverRecession

How tf does he have cheekbones like that