Barbie is better than Oppenheimer

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
But not by much. Kind of a disappointment

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 28541 and LampPostPrime
Jfl at Barbie, 3 mins in the movie and they already mentioned feminism. And ofc the director was female

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 28541, norwegianfreak and 6 others
Jfl at Barbie, 3 mins in the movie and they already mentioned feminism. And ofc the director was female
I mean it’s barbie , ofc the director is female

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 28541
i played with barbies as a kid i actually want to watch it for that reason

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Skywalker, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
I mean it’s barbie , ofc the director is female
I thought we lived in a patriarchy where all the best jobs are held by men? :unsure::unsure:

The director being female doesn't uphold the image of society they are trying to spread.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
i played with barbies as a kid i actually want to watch it for that reason
I lifted barbies dresses and licked between their legs when I was a lil boi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Vermilioncore, LowTrust and 6 others
Both are shit.

Barbie is feminist bullshit.

Oppenheimer is a wikipedia article.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: risque_dew, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
I thought we lived in a patriarchy where all the best jobs are held by men? :unsure::unsure:

The director being female doesn't uphold the image of society they are trying to spread.
Most ceos and shit are still male let’s be honest, most directors, cinematographers etc too

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 28117
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 28541

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah and Reformed
Most ceos and shit are still male let’s be honest, most directors, cinematographers etc too
And who is at fault for that??? Men?

Or maybe the reason is that women tend to glorify top positions like CEO's and then shits their pants when understands that such positions take enormous stress, dealing with people testing your authority every day etc and is not only dollar bills and Gucci bags 🤣

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
And who is at fault for that??? Men?

Or maybe the reason is that women tend to glorify top positions like CEO's and then shits their pants when understands that such positions take enormous stress, dealing with people testing your authority every day etc and is not only dollar bills and Gucci bags 🤣
Yeah men built the world and kept women in the kitchen this is common knowledge

Women have issues incel , how would u like to bleed out your penis
No thanks.

and give birth ?
Sounds amazing.

Being able to create life is a massive privilege, not a disadvantage. I never understood female's/society's view on this;

Pregnancy has become this 'burden' and 'tragedy' instead of the great, wonderful thing it objectively is.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and molluskmuncher
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Vermilioncore, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
No thanks.

Sounds amazing.

Being able to create life is a massive privilege, not a disadvantage. I never understood female's/society's view on this;

Pregnancy has become this 'burden' and 'tragedy' instead of the great, wonderful thing it objectively is.
I mean the actual pushing the baby out part

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
I mean the actual pushing the baby out part
Worth it. I have no clue what you are talking about or what your argument is here.

You are talking about a few hours of pain for the incomparable greatness, beauty and value of child-birth.
In modern times also under complete supervision and support of medical professionals.

It's a pussy view of life where the greatest things in life should require absolutely no effort, pain or difficulties somehow. It's delusional.

Worth it. I have no clue what you are talking about or what your argument is here.

You are talking about a few hours of pain for the incomparable greatness, beauty and value of child-birth.
In modern times also under complete supervision and support of medical professionals.

It's a pussy view of life where the greatest things in life should require absolutely no effort, pain or difficulties somehow. It's delusional.
Well i for one am glad I’m not a woman

Well i for one am glad I’m not a woman
Yes you'd rather rot on incel forums than date attractive high-status people you are attracted to, getting the most intense orgasms and sexual pleasure from fucking some dom chad, literally shaking for 30 minutes in bed as the orgasm feels as good as me doing XTC at a rave, having a vibrant social-life whenever and wherever you want, being happy and content in your life, feeling like society loves and cares about you and feeling totally fine with being your true self and sharing your true emotions and thoughts openly.

Yeah man, it's great not being a woman.

• Love it
Reactions: LowTrust
Yes you'd rather rot on incel forums than date attractive high-status people you are attracted to, getting the most intense orgasms and sexual pleasure from fucking some dom chad, literally shaking for 30 minutes in bed as the orgasm feels as good as me doing XTC at a rave, having a vibrant social-life whenever and wherever you want, being happy and content in your life, feeling like society loves and cares about you and feeling totally fine with being your true self and sharing your true emotions and thoughts openly.

Women don’t crave sex like men tho

Women don’t crave sex like men tho
another reason to prefer being female.

you don't crave sex a lot, but when you do, you can get the highest quality sex whenever you want.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Skywalker

fuck man, you're making me question whether I should've been born as a woman or not

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
another reason to prefer being female.

you don't crave sex a lot, but when you do, you can get the highest quality sex whenever you want.
Women can’t be sigmas like us men

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sub0, Skywalker, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
Ummm yikes @confirmedtrucel … have sex please

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Kys you retard, imagine liking barbie as a guy ur a faggot feminist cuck or a larping foid
Incel can’t enjoy movies cause he’s so incel… sad! Many such cases!

• Ugh..
I used to buy Barbie dolls for my GI joes to fuck, but once I got tired of them hoes I’d take their heads off or put them under my moms car for her to run over on her way to work ☠️ n I was only 5 year old and already hated hoes

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0 and Skywalker
Incel can’t enjoy movies cause he’s so incel… sad! Many such cases!
Imagine enjoying a feminist barbie movie, you are a big time faggot or a larping foid kys

be honest OP, you went to see it with your bf, didnt you

FAGGOT