Bare minimum what you should do if you think gym is cope

D

Deleted member 20927

follow, hang, and breed me
You’re retarded if you think body doesn’t matter but even tho this kid is a faggot if you run and use this equipment everyday there’s no reason you can’t look at least PSL ideal with body:

literally just body weight pull ups and chin ups in L sit will build your core back biceps etc, dips and push ups and body weight rows cover the rest. Then just run for legs, heart, and to stay lean. Eat three square meals a day. Done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, Baldingman1998 and saulgoodman
I was doing pull ups with a pull bar and the door collapsed
thoughts?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, HOLYFUARK, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, Banderacell, aBetterMii and 5 others
observe my home gym.
20221115 162029

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
You’re retarded if you think body doesn’t matter but even tho this kid is a faggot if you run and use this equipment everyday there’s no reason you can’t look at least PSL ideal with body:

literally just body weight pull ups and chin ups in L sit will build your core back biceps etc, dips and push ups and body weight rows cover the rest. Then just run for legs, heart, and to stay lean. Eat three square meals a day. Done

this dude has giga chad face retarded. his body standards does not represents yours.

• +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 1851, BoneDensity and 2 others
Too subhuman to be able to do pullups/chin-ups/dips

• So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit
this dude has giga chad face retarded. his body standards does not represents yours.
You’re so fucking stupid bro lmfao you think any of this shit helps if you’re going to stay skinny fat or something? Everybody should be gymaxxing natty here but so many people are lazy as fuck. Being lean with abs will help anybody. The point of this was to say you should try for this bare minimum because it’s easy and good for your health.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Tallooksmaxxer
You’re so fucking stupid bro lmfao you think any of this shit helps if you’re going to stay skinny fat or something? Everybody should be gymaxxing natty here but so many people are lazy as fuck. Being lean with abs will help anybody. The point of this was to say you should try for this bare minimum because it’s easy and good for your health.
this bare minimum doesnt really matter for women if you are sub chad.

this dude is dyel in clothes but doesnt matter for him because he is chad. he just can be healthy and he will still slay like crazy.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit

this dude is dyel in clothes but doesnt matter for him because he is chad. he just can be healthy and he will still slay like crazy.

Alright bro keep enjoying being skinny fat and attracting girls with nothing

having a good body is still good no matter what
smh retards click the thread and learn to read. i just said afford. i didnt say its ponitless to gymcel if you are +chadlite.

Typical depressed Turk. It never began for you.

Too subhuman to be able to do pullups/chin-ups/dips
F. It never ever began.

• So Sad
Reactions: khvirgin