Barely slept last night

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
I just woke up and It’s Christmas

I went to bed at 11 pm but fell asleep at 2:30 am and woke up 3 hours later because I was too excited. Has anybody else had the same experience?
Going to eat a full nutritious Christmas dinner too feels like I wasted my gains

• JFL
Reactions: baboon593
My sleep is also terrible but if I stop my caffeine addiction and do exercise (both of which i never do) it's fine

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
My sleep is also terrible but if I stop my caffeine addiction and do exercise (both of which i never do) it's fine
Yeah I did in fact have a coffee with 2 coca cola cans prior a few hours before sleeping which kinda fucked me up
What time did you fall asleep if that’s your case too?

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Yeah I did in fact have a coffee with 2 coca cola cans prior a few hours before sleeping which kinda fucked me up
What time did you fall asleep if that’s your case too?
I got to bed 1-2am and wake up 7-8 am, but I was just meaning having bad/inconsistent sleep

• +1
I got to bed 1-2am and wake up 7-8 am, but I was just meaning having bad/inconsistent sleep
It’s brutal for us we miss the HGH spike but still better than no sleep as always.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Woke up 3 hours after falling asleep cuz you were too excited? Are you five years old? Can't wait for your Lego Ninjago or somethn?

• Hmm...
Woke up 3 hours after falling asleep cuz you were too excited? Are you five years old? Can't wait for your Lego Ninjago or somethn?
I was edging to the Angelina Jolie dominatrix scene too keep in mind

• JFL
Reactions: baboon593
Can relate I fall asleep and wake up at completely random times every single day