Baron trump is 6’8 at 18

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
Imagine if you had rich kid nutrition.

Fun fact: your nutrition is cooked if you didn’t come from a 2 parent $500k-1million dollar house

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: whiteislandpill, MikeMew'sBitch and grief
Subhuman height tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Frankiks2, aesthetic beauty, Sprinkles and 13 others
No nutrition for your genes nigga

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Sprinkles, Clqs and 9 others
That height only halos blacks tbh, at least in the US.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and grief
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Sprinkles, RecessedChinCel and 7 others
he is klinefelter victim you noob

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and grief
manlet in 2024

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Trilogy, Kristin, yen and 3 others
He's a subhuman future BBC cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, NotoriousLoser and grief
I have a friend who is 6'9-6'10, his parents are poor, he ate shit, he always was skinny fat and started smoking at early age

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Timmy, Sprinkles and 9 others
I have a friend who is 6'9-6'10, his parents are poor, he ate shit, he always was skinny fat and started smoking at early age
Black genetics

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
6’8 and black = Demigod

6’8 and white = Evil rich CEO
6'8 and black is an optimal athlete and 6'8 and white is usually the precursor to a deformed family line.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: futuregigamogger and grief
meanwhile there are man born to broken single mother home, poor, are 5'3 tall, ugly and have to work in warehouse. This world is very unfair

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Interested, twojei, Kroker and 4 others
meanwhile there are man born to broken single mother home, poor, are 5'3 tall, ugly and have to work in warehouse. This world is very unfair
I have a friend who is 6'9 his parents are poor, he always ate shit
very strong genes outweigh money

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, butterworld and grief
Just genes. All of his family is tall. Baron just happens to be very tall.
Trump is or was 6'2+. Now obviously he might have shrunk a bit given that he is like 80 and spine degenerates with age.
But with a 6'2 father and a 5'11 mother, it's no surprise Baron was born tall.

Trump is a fellow genemaxxer. Models only.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, Cutecel2001, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
Elite genetics run in the trump family

I hate people associating tall people with basketball like just stfu. Barron moggs you anyway.

How am I a faggot retard?
Ur just a faggot and also a retard for bringing up that 6’8 ogre from the 60s

Every 6’8 white person is an nba player or businessman

height mogger nutrition is cope

Ur just a faggot and also a retard for bringing up that 6’8 ogre from the 60s

Every 6’8 white person is an nba player or businessman
You’re a low IQ Bantu sucking on the white man’s BWC. Anyway height is an advantage in the corporate world but CEOs aren’t fucking 6’8 you retard being comically tall isn’t giving you an advantage over people in the above average bracket of height (6’1-6’5)

And me bringing up Khalid was an exaggeration however it doesn’t change my experiences with seeing 6’7+ white people and 6’7+ black people. The blacks look less deformed than the whites, less likely to be framelets/less ogre faces.

Niggers are coping so hard

His a billionaire, 6’8, not utter subhuman facially, he will probably marry a rich white Aryan Stacy, and get paid to go to a top college.

His life is set for life

Niggers are coping so hard

His a billionaire, 6’8, not utter subhuman facially, he will probably marry a rich white Aryan Stacy, and get paid to go to a top college.

His life is set for life
His life is set for life

You’re a low IQ Bantu sucking on the white man’s BWC. Anyway height is an advantage in the corporate world but CEOs aren’t fucking 6’8 you retard being comically tall isn’t giving you an advantage over people in the above average bracket of height (6’1-6’5)

And me bringing up Khalid was an exaggeration however it doesn’t change my experiences with seeing 6’7+ white people and 6’7+ black people. The blacks look less deformed than the whites, less likely to be framelets/less ogre faces.
Dnr autist

Imagine if you had rich kid nutrition.

Fun fact: your nutrition is cooked if you didn’t come from a 2 parent $500k-1million dollar house

wtf are you talking about you dont need that to have received enough nutrition as kid retard

wtf are you talking about you dont need that to have received enough nutrition as kid retard
Then why are broke Indian kids starving?

We need to discuss the elephant in the room on all this issue. Who the F names his son Baron???

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
Now imagine Milo (Chico’s son) who was born by a rich 6’4 PSL god dad and a 5’11 supermodel mom. 6’6 demi god incoming.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Tall is good but that dosent mean more tall = more good. The kid has a weird amount of redpilllers calling him Caesar when he most likely has some sort of disorder and or is autistic.

Or just have tall ass parents.

How do you pretend to forget this after you know the harsh reality of life? You never do. The BP is already ingrained in your mind.

How do you pretend to forget this after you know the harsh reality of life? You never do. The BP is already ingrained in your mind.
Are u autistic? Even normies know about the black pill, tired of autistic retarded niggers acting like the black pill isn’t already known by normies without a word for it

Are u autistic? Even normies know about the black pill, tired of autistic retarded niggers acting like the black pill isn’t already known by normies without a word for it
i talked with a boomer lately, and the boomer seriously tried to tell me that a subhuman could get a stacy before chico, just by being more confident

It is not about that boyo. It's about empathy. Most normies know this and will forget about it, but I reflect too much about it and it gets kinda sad how some people never get the same opportunities in life.

fuck that cunt, he raises my cortisol