Barret bone structure is unmatched

Flanked

Flanked

morality is aesthetic

Also the highest on the autism spectrum but regardless…

The only one that comes close is Hernan Drago

Out of the many PSL chads I have seen on the internet his face is the MOST striking by far

Insane mandible, looks uncanny in some angles

Insane forward maxilla projection granting him PERFECT undereye support

I wish to see him in person one day

I know this is water but its been more than a week since I have seen barret on my phone and this just popped up on my ttk and my bp neurons activated just to remind me I will never be like him…

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kingpiin, aspiringexcel, LooksThinker and 3 others
Bro escaped Area 51

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49072, Stackz, arabcelxxx and 13 others
Had to get buccal fat removal to show it fucking alien

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
starving alien pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998, Skull Issue, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Large jaws

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
faggots.org

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, aspiringexcel, Tai Lung and 1 other person
3666929 IMG 20230927 044012
3666930 IMG 20230927 044238

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stackz, soover4me, jabsfkn and 9 others

Out of the many PSL chads I have seen on the internet his face is the MOST striking by far

I know this is water but its been more than a week since I have seen barret on my phone and this just popped up on my ttk and my bp neurons activated just to remind me I will never be like him…

Cavill have better bone structure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues and coispet
I thank Allah everyday i don’t look like that rat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazakh Theist, jabsfkn, Orc and 2 others
Needs a taller face

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
he is literally gay but still good looking but tbh he is far from ideal. he looks to feminine, real man need to look like hernan drago

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Supreme and unknownducks
Definitely had a wrap around jaw implant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Supreme

what is undereye support, is it what separates beautiful people?

I fucking hate it when Chads autistically rub their face

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel

sover, he looks like an ogre nowadays

I honestly can’t tell if he’s human or not anymore

Short gay ramus, over

Jordan Also had jaw implants , chin implants with the buccal fat removal , you can see it , even "psl gods" who look autistic have insecurities...

zero appeal

Bro please explain what undereye support actually is and how it makes him look like a morph

if he had a 1.0 midface and wider PFL, he'd be the face of PSL.

He's seen as a psl god cause he has the theoretically perfect bone structure so he's useful to use as an ideal/case study, fair, but realistically it's too much, he looks uncanny, dunno how much female appeal he really has. He is to face what an 8-foot man is to height.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
He's seen as a psl god cause he has the theoretically perfect bone structure so he's useful to use as an ideal/case study, fair, but realistically it's too much, he looks uncanny, dunno how much female appeal he really has. He is to face what an 8-foot man is to height.
His bone structure isnt ideal theoretically or in any other way

To add: I went through some of his most viewed videos on YT and 90% of the comments are by looksmaxxers, very few female "omg he's so beautiful I want him to be my husband!" etc. How is that different from a male gaze maxxed bodybuilder? The point is to have women comment you.

• +1
Reactions: Endocrinemaxxer

His face is far too wide to have unmatched bone structure

Dude won’t explain what he said

Why’s won’t you explain the under eye support

he looks amazing

He went too far on the leanmaxxing, he's obviously taking some drugs or something, prob diuretics, idk. But yea, dude's a freak in every aspect. The average white dude doesn't even have half his bone mass.

He went too far on the leanmaxxing, he's obviously taking some drugs or something, prob diuretics, idk. But yea, dude's a freak in every aspect. The average white dude doesn't even have half his bone mass.
Some say Barrett has aboriginal dna to have that maxilla or something a pure white doesn’t have that maxilla

Last edited:

is Ramirez close but not as good because narrower face?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back