Barrett 6'2??? 😂😂

thats wwe you dumb fuck they add 4-5 incves always,all heights in sports/models are accurate you do know they force you to measure barefoot right? your whole personality is being just 3 inches taller then the average europe 18 year old,get a grip 0 impact irl after 6'0 height doesnt matter
Calm down bro :lul: Full paragraph

i just fucking said wwe heights are all faked,your soo stupud holy fuck
Mr beast was once listed as 6'5/6'6, google is not accurate

Also the rock claims 6'5 outside of wwe

Mr beast was once listed as 6'5/6'6, google is not accurate

Also the rock claims 6'5 outside of wwe
he never claimed that neither did google,mrbeast said in mulitple videos hes 6'4,and the rock is 6'4 now but probs 6'5 in prime,you obviously shrink hes 50 lmao with alot of weigt on his spine he was tall asf at 20 could be 6'5

he never claimed that neither did google,mrbeast said in mulitple videos hes 6'4,and the rock is 6'4 now but probs 6'5 in prime,you obviously shrink hes 50 lmao with alot of weigt on his spine he was tall asf at 20 could be 6'5
yeah and i just said, mr beast was listed as far above what he's listed, google listed height doesnt matter

• WTF
Reactions: ramirezfanboy
yeah and i just said, mr beast was listed as far above what he's listed, google listed height doesnt matter
you mean mrbeast was listet just 1 inch above his real height?

What are you implying
You've been on this forum for less months than me yet have 11x my post count. If height was everything guys like you should be slaying and not rotting on this forum arguing whether barret is 6'2 or 5'10

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and ramirezfanboy
You've been on this forum for less months than me yet have 11x my post count. If height was everything guys like you should be slaying and not rotting on this forum arguing whether barret is 6'2 or 5'10
im in a LTR, i dont slay

there are chads on this forum no one would say they are "rotting", not to call myself a chad but you know what i mean

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
IMG 20240724 004017

chico is standingcloser to the camera, same shit was with jack swagger who looks 6'7 in a mugshot but is 6'4, and jon jones who looks 6'6 but is 6'4
Kill urself u proved nothing but words

probably with shoes and hair is really frauding

and u cant think that this is a legit pic anyway jfl
no its because of the camera angle moron

jack swagger is 6'7 on a mugshot when hes strong 6'4

jon jones looks 6'6 on a mugshot when hes weak 6'4

edmund kemper looks 7 foot when he's 6'9, especially accounting that hes old now

no its because of the camera angle moron

jack swagger is 6'7 on a mugshot when hes strong 6'4

jon jones looks 6'6 on a mugshot when hes weak 6'4

edmund kemper looks 7 foot when he's 6'9, especially accounting that hes old now
angle, shoes, hair all add up and i literally pointed out angle in several comments

ctrl + f, 0 results

you didn't
ok im man enough to admit i actually didn't and wanted to point it anyway or i thought doing that jfl

i even saw some videos of celebheight dude he always points out angle

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
Chico is on his tippy toes and the foid is floating

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 9.36.02 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 9.36.02 PM.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 0