BARRETT FRINGE MAXXING GUIDE (God tier haircut, insane barrettmaxxed user)

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
UNCLE @Over GOT A GUIDE FOR YOU TODAY BECAUSE I SEEN ENOUGH DOG SHIT BUZZCUTED FAGGOTS HERE

DOES YOUR HAIRCUT LOOK LIKE THIS:
Albin

THEN YOU'VE CAME TO THE RIGHT TOPIC

To all you buzzcut fags and fade fags I got a message: you look pathetic, barrett fringe max or death

Pros:
- It can hide your shitty NW0,5+ hairline
- It can hide your shit forehead
- Wind won't fuck it up, whole core of this haircut is messy look
- YOU DONT HAVE TO STYLE IT
- Minimal products needed for styling or none
- Adds size to your skull
- Medium length so girls will like it, they love to run fingers through guys hair
- Always looks good if done well

Cons:
- You will sweat a lot during summer
- Depends from version and length you might have to cut it every month (i cut it every 3-4 weeks)
- not looking good during sweaty gym days

How to become insane barrett fringe maxxer like uncle @Over ?
Always show pictures of what you want to your stylist.

The whole concept of this haircut is for it to be MESSY:
20200602 202741

• SIDES: they are supposed to be like on picture above, hair got some texture and this effect of messy hair spikes, thats how your stylist should cut it. They cannot be too short, otherwise its all fucked. Also notice how there is some hair on temples, thats a little good detail so that hair from sides and front compliment each other.
  • FRONT: IDEALLY should be length like on picture so that your eyebrows are UNCOVERED, hair should also be made into messy texture, as you can see its not covering whole forehead, there are spots where you can see his forehead, thats just matter of styling it right
SmartSelect 20191121 154814 Instagram

• BACK: here on second picture back is a lot shorter, you can choose if you want longer back (I DONT RECOMMEND FOR HOT TEMPERATURES). So basically there is still some hair on the back, its not cut too short, it should compliment length of sides and front to be harmonious. You can show picture above to your stylist to show what length you want.
How to style it?
Best thing is that it requires minimal fucking before the mirror, hair is spiky, messy, chaotic, thats why its beautiful.
You can apply products for it to hold that messy look, or not.

What I recommend is:
  • After you wash your hair, gently try to pat your head with cloth to get it dry, DONT RUB IT LIKE RETARD just be careful, hair doesn't like it when you force rub it with a towel
  • Let it air dry i dont even use blower ever cuz my hair is god tier keep crying for me pajeets
  • You can apply product by just squeezing and rubbing your hands on your sides, making it look messy like on pictures but don't overdo it, you'll look like someone who got struck by lighting
  • or you dont have to apply anything just make sure to run your hands through hair to mess it up from time to time because it sometimes just goes back to regular look
Other versions:
Tumblr pptu06N3IF1qlsd9ho2 1280

VERY long version I don't recommend it for summer, all you have to do is show the picture to your stylist and if he/she is above 80IQ it shouldn't be a problem.

What it looks like irl:
20200726 202648

0 products used, no blower, mirin my beautiful hair?

This is freshly cut hair, its wet here obviously but you see the message. Front is almost touching my eyebrows, sides are at good length.

20200726 202739

0 products used, dried by air, no blow dryer

This is before I got it trimmed so there is more length. You get the concept.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Emzi, Yung, Sondern and 36 others
I would do it if I had his bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Emzi and TrestIsBest
Indeed processed every pixel. How do I save threads? I am gonna have to use this in like 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
I would do it if I had his bone structure
You're beautiful, you can do it. I am recessed and it works great for me.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 6695 and 5 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 5912 and Over
Im frauding NW2.5-3 with this till finasteride kicks in. Your hairs a lot like mine use to be. Get something to curl it with then a light product to lightly hold it and it boosts a psl. Looks like a bowl cut when its too straight.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Over
UNCLE @Over GOT A GUIDE FOR YOU TODAY BECAUSE I SEEN ENOUGH DOG SHIT BUZZCUTED FAGGOTS HERE

View attachment 545056

To all you buzzcut fags and fade fags I got a message: you look pathetic, barrett fringe max or death

Pros:
- Medium length so girls will like it, they love to run fingers through guys hair

Cons:
- Depends from version and length you might have to cut it every month (i cut it every 3-4 weeks)

View attachment 545082

• SIDES: they are supposed to be like on picture above, hair got some texture and this effect of messy hair spikes, thats how your stylist should cut it. They cannot be too short, otherwise its all fucked. Also notice how there is some hair on temples, thats a little good detail so that hair from sides and front compliment each other.
  • FRONT: IDEALLY should be length like on picture so that your eyebrows are UNCOVERED, hair should also be made into messy texture, as you can see its not covering whole forehead, there are spots where you can see his forehead, thats just matter of styling it right
View attachment 545090
  • BACK: here on second picture back is a lot shorter, you can choose if you want longer back (I DONT RECOMMEND FOR HOT TEMPERATURES). So basically there is still some hair on the back, its not cut too short, it should compliment length of sides and front to be harmonious. You can show picture above to your stylist to show what length you want.
How to style it?
Best thing is that it requires minimal fucking before the mirror, hair is spiky, messy, chaotic, thats why its beautiful.

What I recommend is:
  • After you wash your hair, gently try to pat your head with cloth to get it dry, DONT RUB IT LIKE RETARD just be careful, hair doesn't like it when you force rub it with a towel
  • Let it air dry i dont even use blower ever cuz my hair is god tier keep crying for me pajeets
  • You can apply product by just squeezing and rubbing your hands on your sides, making it look messy like on pictures but don't overdo it, you'll look like someone who got struck by lighting
  • or you dont have to apply anything just make sure to run your hands through hair to mess it up from time to time because it sometimes just goes back to regular look
Other versions:
View attachment 545125

VERY long version I don't recommend it for summer, all you have to do is show the picture to your stylist and if he/she is above 80IQ it shouldn't be a problem.

What it looks like irl:
View attachment 545165

This is freshly cut hair, its wet here obviously but you see the message. Front is almost touching my eyebrows, sides are at good length.

View attachment 545170

Yeah i do nothing to my hair and it still looks like cancer

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
@xdxdxnice1
Jfl at this haircut

Give me longhair or give me death.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, xdxdxnice1, Over and 1 other person
Im frauding NW2.5-3 with this till finasteride kicks in. Your hairs a lot like mine use to be. Get something to curl it with then a light product to lightly hold it and it boosts a psl. Looks like a bowl cut when its too straight.
Texturing is preventing it from looking like bowl. Hairy spikes and messy look is working good for me idk if I ever go for perm, my hair is everything I got good in me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 5912
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xdxdxnice1, Over and Deleted member 6873
holy fuck how autistic do u have to be to need a male model to style a fringe after :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and DharkDC
@xdxdxnice1
Jfl at this haircut

Give me longhair or give me death.
JFL PATHETIC. YOU WOULD NEVER CATCH ME WITH THAT SHIT ON MY HEAD

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Weird haircuts look like shit on ugly people. Short or long, anything in between will be a looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 5912
where is the guide u said u was making
I am making it rn
but its wayyy more complicated
there is a lot of things to discuss
I wanna talk about every thing in it
dw boyo

• +1
Reactions: Over and xdxdxnice1
I am making it rn
but its wayyy more complicated
there is a lot of things to discuss
I wanna talk about every thing in it
dw boyo
good shit i will be awaiting it

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
didn't

• JFL
Reactions: xdxdxnice1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, DaGullas, Deleted member 6191 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Texturing is preventing it from looking like bowl. Hairy spikes and messy look is working good for me idk if I ever go for perm, my hair is everything I got good in me.
Perms cause hair loss so I just use a flat iron, roll the bangs and a bit behind them, run my fingers through the curls so they spread and look more natrual, then get a touch of gel and hairspray. If you over do it with products you fuck up but if not you can be nw2.5-3 like me and mog nw0's

• +1
bro, i dont have hair

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Be_ConfidentBro, MogTheMogger and 4 others
Perms cause hair loss so I just use a flat iron, roll the bangs and a bit behind them, run my fingers through the curls so they spread and look more natrual, then get a touch of gel and hairspray. If you over do it with products you fuck up but if not you can be nw2.5-3 like me and mog nw0's
Better not try it. I also have idea, i consider doing young Di Caprio undercut curtains from Titanic because i have straight hair perfect for it.

• Love it
I'd look like a cuck with this hair

• So Sad
Fringe is legit. I'm a NW0 but still rock a fringe, it's good for NTmaxxing cuz of TikTok fags.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Deleted member 5912 and Over
Yeah however I have problem with puffiness of hair. Look at last picture in my thread, look how dense hair is. It gets puffy really easily.
cuz you shampoo a lot
my hair was a lot like this when I used to shampoo my hair bro

• +1
Fringe is legit. I'm a NW0 but still rock a fringe, it's good for NTmaxxing cuz of TikTok fags.
this hair mogs imo
1411.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Over and Cope
Better not try it. I also have idea, i consider doing young Di Caprio undercut curtains from Titanic because i have straight hair perfect for it.
Indeed. We all should DiCaprio Maxx I'm considering it too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 5912
cuz you shampoo a lot
my hair was a lot like this when I used to shampoo my hair bro
What do you use instead of shampoo?

• +1
I'll grow my hair a little and do this haircut

this barret haircut works for teenagers i'm a oldcel
5912.jpg

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Schönling, sytyl, Over and 2 others
im making the ultimate hairmaxxing guide as we speak boyo
ill discuss everything in it
Tag me

I need to work on my texture and puffiness. I need it to be better

• +1
What do you use instead of shampoo?
You can still use shampoo, but I only wash with it twice a week. Alternatively, you can use dry shampoo or leave-in conditioner but I don't see the point.

• +1
Reactions: Over and W0KESTMOTHF
You can still use shampoo, but I only wash with it twice a week. Alternatively, you can use dry shampoo or leave-in conditioner but I don't see the point.
My shit gets greasy after 1 day of no shampoo. I used to shampoo every day literally.

• +1
My shit gets greasy after 1 day of no shampoo. I used to shampoo every day literally.
You have to retrain your hair's oil glands that excess sebum is no longer needed, and this can take a while depending on how often you shampooed previously and what products you used. But once you've done no poo long enough, the hair will eventually adapt.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Over
i will get a similar haircut in a few years probably. what is certain though is that i will use this thread to guide me.

Last edited:
  • Love it
all of this is cope unless you have the same texture, density, and volume as barrett’s hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Over
''Always show pictures of what you want to your stylist. ''
first part already failed uncle

• +1
good thread OP will try

• Love it
haircuts that work only on chad

• Woah

View attachment 545056

Pros:

Cons:

View attachment 545082

View attachment 545090
How to style it?

What I recommend is:
Other versions:
View attachment 545125

What it looks like irl:
View attachment 545165

View attachment 545170

Unironically good thread stop cutting your hair short faggots

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Over
does my hairstyle come in the same category? If not is it good or do I barret Maxx?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    695.4 KB · Views: 123
  • main.PNG
    main.PNG
    746.5 KB · Views: 225
  • +1