BARRETT FRINGE MAXXING GUIDE (God tier haircut, insane barrettmaxxed user)

ADDITION TO OP'S THREAD:
Amazon product ASIN B00I32AN4K

USE THIS HAIR MASK! Right after you shower, leave this in for 5 minutes, and then wash it out again. I used this last night and woke up to the best-looking hair I've had in my life dead srs, it actually looks like barret's hair. I've done OP's routine for months, and have had good results, and adding this hair mask really took it to the next level. More texture and it gives volume, something I was lacking. Once I grow my hair out to a medium length I am 100% confident it will look like this:

Frame x Jordan Barrett capsule collection | Wonderland Magazine
Jordan Barrett, 23, poses up a storm at New York charity event ...

@Over legit thread, I've always had fringe cuts with a side taper and looked like a faggot, if I can get my hair to look like the pictures above it will halo me so hard.

something I also recommend: When you get out of the shower, take a towel and flip up any hair on your forehead up onto the top of your head, and very gently move the towel side to side a couple of times (don't apply too much pressure as it can damage your hair), then with your hand bring the hair back down. It will give the most important area of your hair just a little more texture as it air dries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, latino_, Deleted member 22126 and 4 others
UNCLE @Over GOT A GUIDE FOR YOU TODAY BECAUSE I SEEN ENOUGH DOG SHIT BUZZCUTED FAGGOTS HERE

DOES YOUR HAIRCUT LOOK LIKE THIS:
View attachment 545056

THEN YOU'VE CAME TO THE RIGHT TOPIC

To all you buzzcut fags and fade fags I got a message: you look pathetic, barrett fringe max or death

Pros:
- It can hide your shitty NW0,5+ hairline
- It can hide your shit forehead
- Wind won't fuck it up, whole core of this haircut is messy look
- YOU DONT HAVE TO STYLE IT
- Minimal products needed for styling or none
- Adds size to your skull
- Medium length so girls will like it, they love to run fingers through guys hair
- Always looks good if done well

Cons:
- You will sweat a lot during summer
- Depends from version and length you might have to cut it every month (i cut it every 3-4 weeks)
- not looking good during sweaty gym days

How to become insane barrett fringe maxxer like uncle @Over ?
Always show pictures of what you want to your stylist.

The whole concept of this haircut is for it to be MESSY:
View attachment 545082

• SIDES: they are supposed to be like on picture above, hair got some texture and this effect of messy hair spikes, thats how your stylist should cut it. They cannot be too short, otherwise its all fucked. Also notice how there is some hair on temples, thats a little good detail so that hair from sides and front compliment each other.
  • FRONT: IDEALLY should be length like on picture so that your eyebrows are UNCOVERED, hair should also be made into messy texture, as you can see its not covering whole forehead, there are spots where you can see his forehead, thats just matter of styling it right
View attachment 545090
  • BACK: here on second picture back is a lot shorter, you can choose if you want longer back (I DONT RECOMMEND FOR HOT TEMPERATURES). So basically there is still some hair on the back, its not cut too short, it should compliment length of sides and front to be harmonious. You can show picture above to your stylist to show what length you want.
How to style it?
Best thing is that it requires minimal fucking before the mirror, hair is spiky, messy, chaotic, thats why its beautiful.
You can apply products for it to hold that messy look, or not.

What I recommend is:
  • After you wash your hair, gently try to pat your head with cloth to get it dry, DONT RUB IT LIKE RETARD just be careful, hair doesn't like it when you force rub it with a towel
  • Let it air dry i dont even use blower ever cuz my hair is god tier keep crying for me pajeets
  • You can apply product by just squeezing and rubbing your hands on your sides, making it look messy like on pictures but don't overdo it, you'll look like someone who got struck by lighting
  • or you dont have to apply anything just make sure to run your hands through hair to mess it up from time to time because it sometimes just goes back to regular look
Other versions:
View attachment 545125

VERY long version I don't recommend it for summer, all you have to do is show the picture to your stylist and if he/she is above 80IQ it shouldn't be a problem.

What it looks like irl:
View attachment 545165

0 products used, no blower, mirin my beautiful hair?

This is freshly cut hair, its wet here obviously but you see the message. Front is almost touching my eyebrows, sides are at good length.

View attachment 545170

0 products used, dried by air, no blow dryer

This is before I got it trimmed so there is more length. You get the concept.
I am indeed barret fringe maxxing son

• Woah
Reactions: Mexicanboi
Perms cause hair loss so I just use a flat iron, roll the bangs and a bit behind them, run my fingers through the curls so they spread and look more natrual, then get a touch of gel and hairspray. If you over do it with products you fuck up but if not you can be nw2.5-3 like me and mog nw0's
Link me a video for this. Need this ASAP.

Over for short sides long topcels

Fringegods are here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
crazy guide fr i have hair kinda like this but mine is way longer at the top n sides etc bc i haven’t gotten a haircut in a while but i am going this tuesday. basically last time i got a number 2 low fade and made the top shorter anything else i can say to get this haircut better any tips etc. Also i use cantu on the top to make it more hydrated even tho i don’t have curly hair, i have straight hair but once u put cantu on it i get that little bit of curly ness.

ADDITION TO OP'S THREAD:
Amazon product ASIN B00I32AN4K

USE THIS HAIR MASK! Right after you shower, leave this in for 5 minutes, and then wash it out again. I used this last night and woke up to the best-looking hair I've had in my life dead srs, it actually looks like barret's hair. I've done OP's routine for months, and have had good results, and adding this hair mask really took it to the next level. More texture and it gives volume, something I was lacking. Once I grow my hair out to a medium length I am 100% confident it will look like this:

Frame x Jordan Barrett capsule collection | Wonderland Magazine
Jordan Barrett, 23, poses up a storm at New York charity event ...

@Over legit thread, I've always had fringe cuts with a side taper and looked like a faggot, if I can get my hair to look like the pictures above it will halo me so hard.

something I also recommend: When you get out of the shower, take a towel and flip up any hair on your forehead up onto the top of your head, and very gently move the towel side to side a couple of times (don't apply too much pressure as it can damage your hair), then with your hand bring the hair back down. It will give the most important area of your hair just a little more texture as it air dries.
what is the hairmask i cant see it

Good thread OP have a bumperino, but would this work for an ethic?

F77267AD 8427 4AB9 A8B2 6960A1C671B5

After following OP advices

• JFL
Reactions: Over and Oberyn
UNCLE @Over GOT A GUIDE FOR YOU TODAY BECAUSE I SEEN ENOUGH DOG SHIT BUZZCUTED FAGGOTS HERE

DOES YOUR HAIRCUT LOOK LIKE THIS:
View attachment 545056

THEN YOU'VE CAME TO THE RIGHT TOPIC

To all you buzzcut fags and fade fags I got a message: you look pathetic, barrett fringe max or death

Pros:
- It can hide your shitty NW0,5+ hairline
- It can hide your shit forehead
- Wind won't fuck it up, whole core of this haircut is messy look
- YOU DONT HAVE TO STYLE IT
- Minimal products needed for styling or none
- Adds size to your skull
- Medium length so girls will like it, they love to run fingers through guys hair
- Always looks good if done well

Cons:
- You will sweat a lot during summer
- Depends from version and length you might have to cut it every month (i cut it every 3-4 weeks)
- not looking good during sweaty gym days

How to become insane barrett fringe maxxer like uncle @Over ?
Always show pictures of what you want to your stylist.

The whole concept of this haircut is for it to be MESSY:
View attachment 545082

• SIDES: they are supposed to be like on picture above, hair got some texture and this effect of messy hair spikes, thats how your stylist should cut it. They cannot be too short, otherwise its all fucked. Also notice how there is some hair on temples, thats a little good detail so that hair from sides and front compliment each other.
  • FRONT: IDEALLY should be length like on picture so that your eyebrows are UNCOVERED, hair should also be made into messy texture, as you can see its not covering whole forehead, there are spots where you can see his forehead, thats just matter of styling it right
View attachment 545090
  • BACK: here on second picture back is a lot shorter, you can choose if you want longer back (I DONT RECOMMEND FOR HOT TEMPERATURES). So basically there is still some hair on the back, its not cut too short, it should compliment length of sides and front to be harmonious. You can show picture above to your stylist to show what length you want.
How to style it?
Best thing is that it requires minimal fucking before the mirror, hair is spiky, messy, chaotic, thats why its beautiful.
You can apply products for it to hold that messy look, or not.

What I recommend is:
  • After you wash your hair, gently try to pat your head with cloth to get it dry, DONT RUB IT LIKE RETARD just be careful, hair doesn't like it when you force rub it with a towel
  • Let it air dry i dont even use blower ever cuz my hair is god tier keep crying for me pajeets
  • You can apply product by just squeezing and rubbing your hands on your sides, making it look messy like on pictures but don't overdo it, you'll look like someone who got struck by lighting
  • or you dont have to apply anything just make sure to run your hands through hair to mess it up from time to time because it sometimes just goes back to regular look
Other versions:
View attachment 545125

VERY long version I don't recommend it for summer, all you have to do is show the picture to your stylist and if he/she is above 80IQ it shouldn't be a problem.

What it looks like irl:
View attachment 545165

0 products used, no blower, mirin my beautiful hair?

This is freshly cut hair, its wet here obviously but you see the message. Front is almost touching my eyebrows, sides are at good length.

View attachment 545170

0 products used, dried by air, no blow dryer

This is before I got it trimmed so there is more length. You get the concept.
I dont have straight/wavy hair. I have thick ethnic curls

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
Ur density is not good enough I think, on barret it covers much more of his forehead and u need to grow it a bit longer aswell. Bookmarking this thread though, could maybe rock this after I get bimax.