Barrett I know you will read this you bloated potatoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
You only got 1 tinder match and 13 likes in 5 hours. It is so fuckin over for you,you bloated potatoe. JFLLLL:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Attachments

• BCAE1E64-EFF4-4A8B-B38A-2DA6D86291D0.png
    BCAE1E64-EFF4-4A8B-B38A-2DA6D86291D0.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 180
  • 323137CB-3102-481E-A388-8D9F9A84E2CB.png
    323137CB-3102-481E-A388-8D9F9A84E2CB.png
    89.2 KB · Views: 195
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 6902, Deleted member 616 and 8 others
You only got 1 tinder match and 13 likes in 5 hours. It is so fuckin over for you,you bloated potatoe. JFLLLL:lul::lul::lul::lul:
Dont understand why hes a male model , looks more like those two guys that had failed plastic surgeries
Article 0 09A11618000005DC 372 308x185

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Over, Deleted member 616 and 4 others
tbh they look like chadfish photos try more informal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Over, SexyMofo and 8 others
What happened the last few days? I'm out of the loop. Couple days ago everyone was worshipping him. Now they hate on him, why? What's the context? Does he browse this site? What proof do you guys have?

• +1
Reactions: Romnel
What happened the last few days? I'm out of the loop. Couple days ago everyone was worshipping him. Now they hate on him, why? What's the context? Does he browse this site? What proof do you guys have?

Attachments

• 25DBFD11-C30F-45FA-8167-1DF131C995B1.png
    25DBFD11-C30F-45FA-8167-1DF131C995B1.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 170
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Over, Hades and 4 others
youre coping hard

youre nothing compared to him, youre jealous of his looks and this is how you decide to cope? pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Danish_Retard
barrett is going to rope irl after seeing these threads

Try setting the third picture as the first one, remove the current first one it looks fake af. Also write a better bio

Holy fuck you are low iq. Nobody will believe that guy is real, when they see it on tinder, literally no one looks like that. It's like equivalent of seeing this on tinder as a guy:
Babe11

You just know it's a fake.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: j05, Iblamejordan, jodanielle and 7 others

Lmao. Thank you for providing the context.

Btw, did you ever figure out if you were shadowbanned or not? Find it hard to believe he only would get 1 match, has to be bugged or something.

Lmao. Thank you for providing the context.

Btw, did you ever figure out if you were shadowbanned or not? Find it hard to believe he only would get 1 match, has to be bugged or something.
Maybe. Had an account before with the same number where I chadfished with dellisola and got 99+ likes

• +1
Reactions: jackthenerd
Dont understand why hes a male model , looks more like those two guys that had failed plastic surgeries
if the image of the two guys that had failed plastic surgeries pops in your head immidiately rope @cocainecowboy

Maybe. Had an account before with the same number where I chadfished with dellisola and got 99+ likes

Yeah idk, probably a shadowban then. Seems to be a thing if you just google "tinder shadowban" or something in the neighborhood of that. Seems like the definition of a shadowban is exactly what you were experiencing too.

Jordan Barret is a god. He has the most æsthetic face I have ever seen. Keep crying for him.
I just don't get why he doesn't gymmaxx, he would look so much better if he didn't have such a shit body.

• Love it
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Holy fuck you are low iq. Nobody will believe that guy is real, when they see it on tinder, literally no one looks like that. It's like equivalent of seeing this on tinder as a guy:
View attachment 409864
high e nord thot

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Jordan Barret is a god. He has the most æsthetic face I have ever seen. Keep crying for him.
I just don't get why he doesn't gymmaxx, he would look so much better if he didn't have such a shit body.
Manu rios has the most aesthetic face

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, DutchPrettyBoy, Alexanderr and 1 other person
11211062 16x9 2150x1210

real life final fantasy character

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
View attachment 409864
Does she have an onlyfans? Looking to simp hard.

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
Obvious chadfish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
stop using pro photos of him on tinder use the ones where he looks like an actual potato, you will prob get more likes

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
yeah like this whole profile doesnt look like a chadfish
just the first picture is enough to tell its not real

stop using pro photos of him on tinder use the ones where he looks like an actual potato, you will prob get more likes
„Pro photos“ that were the only nit modelling pics jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ClintWit60
I’m pretty sure women know who Barrett is
Those photos don’t even look regular they look modelish

fucking cage

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
@Over

• JFL
Reactions: Over
that girl was from coalfax.ru right?
ngl any white dude which doesnt just pump and dump and goes to ltr her is a massive cuck
ive known about zienna since long before then
source.gif
source.gif
source.gif

Why? You saw some woman take the BBC and decided to delete my fucking post? Not too mention, my post didnt break any rules either.
It was fine until you posted the other girl who looked nothing alike with the original chick to ''prove your point'' that only bbc can take her. It was just so low iq post, it had to be deleted. Pure nuclear waste.

Asdad2
Asdad

These are the chicks from your post. You need to visit optician, you cuck.

but jeff seid mog him overall
Alien 1
Alien 2

imagine jeff seid vs jordan barrett at the beach especially

Status
Not open for further replies.