Barrett looks good again.

Do you really think it is him writing on his Insta? Might have hired someone...

Because it looks EXTREMELY autistic to write what he wrote simply by looking at your message... Moreover, he had to search what the word "mog" means :feelshaha:
doubt it was some assistant otherwise they would've just deleted the message/not replied
seemed way too personal and kinda passive aggressive to have been some random 21 yr old social media intern

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Artemis, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
IMG 20221216 184057

@ike57 @hamburger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23695, Xangsane, Deleted member 17920 and 8 others
imagine being the guy on the right
short, balding, ethnic waking up at 5am to go wageslave at his shitty 9-5 corporate job of which he despises, just to make ends meet
most he'll get is a post wall roastie who will never appreciate him for his hard work and effort because of his subpar looks
View attachment 1999506
and then on your way to work you come across some narcy faggot supermodel taking selfies in a car window

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Over, Artemis, MoggerChad and 4 others
Ughh he's so ugly now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
I prefer 2016 Barrett, he looks so uncanny now 🥲
1670194326750 png

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan, Deleted member 23695, MoggerChad and 1 other person
Looks like he took a page out of @curlyheadjames s book of creepy photoshop edits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 8771, MoggerChad and 2 others

Why would someone deliberately do this to himself. If it was me and Barrett was within a 100 mile radius I would've booked a ticket to some other country and ran as fast as I could. Cannot risk being mogged by that narcy faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, rand anon, Deleted member 8771 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, MoggerChad and Deleted member 21044
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 8771
Gandy replied to some PSLer once. Gandy is a huge soyboy.
Nah, he was actually cool. The PSLer was some giga autist comparing him to salludon and insulting him for no reasonn

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 2413
This guy has deep mental issues. He's going nuts you can tell his face

Barrett really auschwitzmaxxed right now, he has huge hollowing in cheeks

he indeed looked far better in 2016, was lean - but not too auschwitz lean
Barret needs to make a megathread on how he did it

• JFL
Reactions: Over
He is high PSL low appeal. Remember that guy asked a foid to rate him on Omegle and she laughed and said "negative 15"
Legit looks like a gay alien some HTN like Tom Holland has way more appeal than him
Foids are jealous of too good-looking men and will rate low, be picky and berate them, it's just their way of coping, their way of demonstrating they are envious motherfuckers.

Nope Barrett 100% knew about lookism way back in the days, he had comments on the ig Page and raged o'pry too. They all know It even Maher had an account
It what you are saying is true then we did it: we blackpilled the 0.000001% of top Gigachads!!!

How is this fuck 78kg? 172lbs? Is it the surgeries that removed fat

Holy shit even if I'm not the one who got mogged I think that witnessing the scene would have made me faint on the spot but the most surprising thing is to want a picture with this blessed speciment in their place i would have killed myself under a car or over a bridge without any delay my person would not have been able to stand it. (blessed are the ignorant)

• +1
Reactions: Kroker