Barrett looks insane in this video

D

Deleted member 14774

Solstice
He has the best eye area I've ever seen. He makes the other guy's neutral tilt look like bad NCT by standing next to him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 16371 and 3 others
he looks like he has short face syndrome

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
just permasquint bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Barret is chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, StrangerDanger, Deleted member 14774 and 2 others
He has the best eye area I've ever seen. He makes the other guy's neutral tilt look like bad NCT by standing next to him

Kinda looks freaky tbh....

He looks bad in this video

• +1
Insane in motion

• JFL
Brutallest display of Black Pill... it doesn't matter if he looks like an uncanny gay alien... you put his face next to a normie and the mogging is so brutal and disproportionate that the other person becomes an incel instantly :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and FrenchareMedCucks
looks like a finnish chink

JFL @ his fashion

• JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan
Barrett is a mogger ofc but needs to be very lean due to wide short face

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 14774
True NT Normie bluepillers swallowing the Jordan Barrett Pill 💊.

Normies look like 3 PSL and Barrett 7 PSL he s so Chad that other average men descended to Truecel level in front of him.

When Gigachad is here all men in a 2 km radius are just terminated and turned into dust.

• +1
Reactions: oldslapcel and Deleted member 14774
True NT Normie bluepillers swallowing the Jordan Barrett Pill 💊.

Normies look like 3 PSL and Barrett 7 PSL he s so Chad that other average men descended to Truecel level in front of him.

When Gigachad is here all men in a 2 km radius are just terminated and turned into dust.
Honestly he looks insane but if you break down features by features, he just mogs in forward growth and eye area pct tightness region.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
is there any picture/video of Barret next to a terachad in motion? is he moggable at all?

These Barret vs Normie mog videos have left me absolutely mentally devastated. Its just too brutal that there's no penalty for being a gay alien that doesnt workout and just mogs everyone to his planet and back.

Last edited:
Honestly he looks insane but if you break down features by features, he just mogs in forward growth and eye area pct tightness region.
no dude. he has good EVERYTHING. he has WIDE zygos. INSANE pct. WIDE jaw, GOOD chin height, EXTREMELY forward grown, not a single part of him doesn’t mog. just ldar.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and FrenchareMedCucks
no dude. he has good EVERYTHING. he has WIDE zygos. INSANE pct. WIDE jaw, GOOD chin height, EXTREMELY forward grown, not a single part of him doesn’t mog. just ldar.
You just ldar. I may not mog
Him cuz diff phenos, but i will ascend to the top by the end of this summer. You watch

Barett looks tall dark and handsome and dark triad whereas he 's blonde.
Incredible power.