barrett mogs the entire psl gods to the flat earth and back

3B13632200000578 0 image a 36 1480975336977

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1560, Over and 4 others
I am really jealous of his midface.

I literally have dreams about having his midface, 15 year old JB skin and my black hair and blue eyes being like 6’1” prettyboy mogging machine

It gives me more euphoria thinking about that then literally having sex

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: poonkiller9000, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Ruby and 6 others
My dad has this midface ratio but not me :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

• WTF
Reactions: Enlil
Never liked his looks. O'Pry is better

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, turkproducer and Enlil
4BF52F3D 885E 4682 A0D1 D513F7DB3422
525457F9 D6C6 4080 A42F F8C1C8456AE9
2C90C473 1737 4B08 989F EC2BDAF4A798

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
ive never heard a female irl cite any of the men on the site as their crush tbh, mamoa, helmsworth, gosling are who women actually like

• Hmm...
Prime gandy mogs that lesbian looking queer

• Ugh..
ive never heard a female irl cite any of the men on the site as their crush tbh, mamoa, helmsworth, gosling are who women actually like
Status + looks is obviously more appealing than just looks. Imagine Barrett being a singer or actor.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Dicklet.4.3 and Enlil
he looks like a circus freak

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Enlil
That's a stupid thought process. It' not even status like that other guy said. These are they only really good looking people they know, they don't know any male models. These are the people they see everyday in all the ads and so on. And hollywood constantly shoves it down their throats that these are the best looking people on planet earth, because that will get them into the cinema. If everyone around you tells you "Brad Pitt is so gl" or "Tom Cruise is so gl" that will eventually get to you. I made a thread on this back in my lookism days where I explained it a bit better. I can get it for you if you want me to.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
That's a stupid thought process. It' not even status like that other guy said. These are they only really good looking people they know, they don't know any male models. These are the people they see everyday in all the ads and so on. And hollywood constantly shoves it down their throats that these are the best looking people on planet earth, because that will get them into the cinema. If everyone around you tells you "Brad Pitt is so gl" or "Tom Cruise is so gl" that will eventually get to you. I made a thread on this back in my lookism days where I explained it a bit better. I can get it for you if you want me to.
yes please send me the study/thread too bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: fukmylyf
no one knows models lol
D50D14BF AD4A 411C ADD6 04C7D7E3E85A
335893B9 2FF2 4D74 9DDB 503EEA987F99
423135DF 52C4 46CC A9B3 61A606E0E029

yeah send it to me, its just ive never heard of some of these models outside of lookism/incel forums tbh