Some of us are gods trapped inside human bodies

Autists don't have soul .. or at least once they are gone they go where they belong, to the dark realm. Basically 50% of the userbase here (the rest are NPC's)
They have no empathy and are very annoying. Naturally that's why they are bullied

Says the wannabe dark triad 💀💀u wont ever be dark triad bro ur wife is gonna be getting rammed by bbc while u cry in the corner
You’re literally typing like it’s TikTok you faggot

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
In this thread im gonna try to explain the possibility of us being gods, why mental illness like Schizophrenia doesn't exist and is made up propaganda by jews to control us and how most of humans on earth are actual npcs.
Im not diagnosed with anything and Ive never been to a psychiatrist or therapist or whatever.

There is something called Deja vu its when a person thinks they have already experienced the present which they didn't. My explanation for that is that our subconscious mind already knows everything that ever happened, happens and will happen since the moment we started our existence.
The same exact explanation for that is the Mandela effect. Our subconscious God-like mind knows not only everything that has happened in this universe but also what happened in others.
The multiverse theory is true and there are infinite versions of you that are connected trough a God like brain and when all of your versions die your brains will merge and create a 4D all powerful God.
People wil schizophrenia are the ones who are as conscious as you can be in our physical world. They can interact with already dead versions of themselves which jewish propaganda calls "voices in their head".
You may ask yourself: but why do jews want to prohibit us from knowing the truth? The answer is pretty simple: to make us scared of dying so we can do everything to live as long as possible and slave away our entire lives.
There also npcs in our world and here is proof for that:

also there are about 30-50% of people who have a narrator in their head. People without one are npcs created by the jews to make us think everything we experience is normal. "muh bro don't worry we all get the deja vu feeling its normal there is nothing special about it" when they aren't even conscious. Yes it is normal but it is special. We are gods.
Another proof for this are drugs. Psychedelics like LSD, Shrooms, DMT, Datura etc. allow us to see in the realm of the gods. While the datura drug shows us where all the jews and liars will go, shrooms allow us to feel a small glimpse of what being a god really is like. Although taking too much can be bad as our brains aren't fully ready for being Gods and if you take to much shrooms you might have a bad trip as its too overwhelming.

THE MULTIVERSE IS REAL WE ARE CONNECTED WITH ALL OF OUR SELVES TROUGH OUR GOD LIKE SUBCONSCIOUSNESS THAT KNOW EVERYTHING THAT EVER HAPPENED AND EVER WILL HAPPEN IN THE ENTIRE MULTIVERSE WAKE THE FUCK UP BOYOS WE ARE GODS

tags: @14vic @Swarthy Knight @ijawka/hallow @Bars @NoLongerHuman @GigaRetard @iblamechico @moreplatesmoreweigh @nietzsche
DNR Schizo Ramblings

In this thread im gonna try to explain the possibility of us being gods, why mental illness like Schizophrenia doesn't exist and is made up propaganda by jews to control us and how most of humans on earth are actual npcs.
Im not diagnosed with anything and Ive never been to a psychiatrist or therapist or whatever.

There is something called Deja vu its when a person thinks they have already experienced the present which they didn't. My explanation for that is that our subconscious mind already knows everything that ever happened, happens and will happen since the moment we started our existence.
The same exact explanation for that is the Mandela effect. Our subconscious God-like mind knows not only everything that has happened in this universe but also what happened in others.
The multiverse theory is true and there are infinite versions of you that are connected trough a God like brain and when all of your versions die your brains will merge and create a 4D all powerful God.
People wil schizophrenia are the ones who are as conscious as you can be in our physical world. They can interact with already dead versions of themselves which jewish propaganda calls "voices in their head".
You may ask yourself: but why do jews want to prohibit us from knowing the truth? The answer is pretty simple: to make us scared of dying so we can do everything to live as long as possible and slave away our entire lives.
There also npcs in our world and here is proof for that:

also there are about 30-50% of people who have a narrator in their head. People without one are npcs created by the jews to make us think everything we experience is normal. "muh bro don't worry we all get the deja vu feeling its normal there is nothing special about it" when they aren't even conscious. Yes it is normal but it is special. We are gods.
Another proof for this are drugs. Psychedelics like LSD, Shrooms, DMT, Datura etc. allow us to see in the realm of the gods. While the datura drug shows us where all the jews and liars will go, shrooms allow us to feel a small glimpse of what being a god really is like. Although taking too much can be bad as our brains aren't fully ready for being Gods and if you take to much shrooms you might have a bad trip as its too overwhelming.

THE MULTIVERSE IS REAL WE ARE CONNECTED WITH ALL OF OUR SELVES TROUGH OUR GOD LIKE SUBCONSCIOUSNESS THAT KNOW EVERYTHING THAT EVER HAPPENED AND EVER WILL HAPPEN IN THE ENTIRE MULTIVERSE WAKE THE FUCK UP BOYOS WE ARE GODS

tags: @14vic @Swarthy Knight @ijawka/hallow @Bars @NoLongerHuman @GigaRetard @iblamechico @moreplatesmoreweigh @nietzsche
I find the npc theory hard to believe

The voice is loud now, but I didn't know it existed until I was like 17 and going insane on psychedelics and smoking weed since 12 and taking human growth hormone to be not fucking 5"6, maybe human sized and shit

I had to wake up, I was so far from normal

But I used to be a normal cuck with no free thought or metacognition

I talked to another user about this, metacognition is not always there...

for him as well, in retrospect, our process of becoming consious was somewhat rapid, all at once and progressive

perhaps some people require lsd if not high enough iq to be capable of this or open to the other side

But at the core, this second voice is in metagonition,

The world was made from the mind

And so the mind can make worlds, different scenarios, different outcomes, the most intellegent people think too much, it makes them non NT

They build worlds in their mind better... if that's how God is defined, I suppose I agree with the thread in truth. Mskes sense

The most metacognition is the closest to God

And in numerology the highest iq is the same as the schizophrenia number, literally

Hitler was a 33, they changed his bday

This guy is a 33
Acts schizo and half retarded sometimes

Totally fits

When I talk to 33s on this website :what:

They tell me they were kind of insane and their parents were worried in youth, and they ALSO acknoeldge this world building in their minds

• +1
I find the npc theory hard to believe

The voice is loud now, but I didn't know it existed until I was like 17 and going insane on psychedelics and smoking weed since 12 and taking human growth hormone to be not fucking 5"6, maybe human sized and shit

I had to wake up, I was so far from normal

But I used to be a normal cuck with no free thought or metacognition

I talked to another user about this, metacognition is not always there...

for him as well, in retrospect, our process of becoming consious was somewhat rapid, all at once and progressive

perhaps some people require lsd if not high enough iq to be capable of this or open to the other side

But at the core, this second voice is in metagonition,

The world was made from the mind

And so the mind can make worlds, different scenarios, different outcomes, the most intellegent people think too much, it makes them non NT

They build worlds in their mind better... if that's how God is defined, I suppose I agree with the thread in truth. Mskes sense

The most metacognition is the closest to God

And in numerology the highest iq is the same as the schizophrenia number, literally

Hitler was a 33, they changed his bday

This guy is a 33
Acts schizo and half retarded sometimes

Totally fits

When I talk to 33s on this website :what:

They tell me they were kind of insane and their parents were worried in youth, and they ALSO acknoeldge this world building in their minds

I remember being concious at like 6-7 when I tied to sell my sister on skype for csgo skins until like 9 when I was larping as a 16 year old with no mic so I could mod cs 1.6 servers then everything cut off and I got concious again lile when I was 13 :lul:

Like I literally have no memory during 10-13
However I remember having a narrator tho and used to gaslight myself thinking I was a psychopath :lul: maybe that helped idk

Last edited:
  • +1