Barrett shows off his fit physique and muscular frame as he completes outdoor workout in a New York City park amid rumours of a split from husb

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert

Barrett shows off his fit physique and muscular frame as he completes outdoor workout in a New York City park amid rumours of a split from husband Fernando​

> split from husband :dafuckfeels:

looks like it's the end of the road for barrett on incel forums

do not post about him here anymore

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis, SunniMogger, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others

Barrett shows off his fit physique and muscular frame as he completes outdoor workout in a New York City park amid rumours of a split from husband Fernando​

> split from husband :dafuckfeels:

looks like it's the end of the road for barrett on incel forums

do not post about him here anymore
Old news.

Everybody knew he is a fagg.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
"Muscular frame"

laughs cage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: SunniMogger, ReadBooksEveryday and Artemis
At first it bothered me when DM would post pictures of some pathetic looking actor/actress in a swimsuit and gush about how great they looked. Now I see it as an inside joke that I am a part of.

I mog him.
6UGcN9x.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SunniMogger, Deleted member 16369 and dat feel
At first it bothered me when DM would post pictures of some pathetic looking actor/actress in a swimsuit and gush about how great they looked. Now I see it as an inside joke that I am a part of.

I mog him.
6UGcN9x.jpg
but you never answered my question: how did you get so muscular is your T level is only 900? that's a 3000 level body

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
but you never answered my question: how did you get so muscular is your T level is only 900? that's a 3000 level body
I am not extraordinarily muscular, it is just that my muscles are more visible because I am low body fat. I am low body fat because I do a lot of cardio and I eat a restrained low carb diet, and I don't consume large quantities of alcohol, and a dozen other minor things.

Not sure what your question is. Hormone tests are expensive ($300), I only get them done every 7 or 8 months for benefit of my doctor. I do blast test for maybe 10 weeks a year, but I have never gone over 280mg Test/week, I estimate that dose would put total serum Test for me around 1700 mg/dl. I don't know the level for sure because I only get Hormones checked so I can give them to my doctor, I am not going to give my doctor a lab test with a 1,200+ mg/dl total Test result. I do check my RBC panel and Ferritin levels while blasting, but that is only a $50 test.

it just doesn't add up because you are too ripped for those T levels you mention, more so than the average 20-25yo lifter whose natural level is 1100-1200

you might be well over 1700 at the end of your cycle, but i admit my knowledge in this matter is limited

I mog him.
6UGcN9x.jpg
Didn't know that scooby1961 posts here.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OldRooster, SunniMogger, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
lol he has no muscles. what a terrible faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back