Barrett's eye area and zygos look insane here

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
Holy fuck what is this bone mass?

Son of a fuck must be using some filters here, it's insane how big his zygos are just look at that how forward they project, absurd.
Meanwhile on paparazzi candids he looks like shit.

On the sidenote: if I had that skin quality....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 1464
That skin tho

holy fuck. but he looks bad nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Over
more bone mass in his skull than blackops2cel entire body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascendinglad087, shimada, DidntRead and 1 other person
insane eye colour+skin combo

i'm sorry but i don't see the hollow cheeks, nor the reflect of the bones. may be it's mostly fillers

more bone mass in his skull than blackops2cel entire body
JFL

Lol5

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Dicklet.4.3
Its absurd how giga his zygos are, is it even possible for a human to achieve such bone growth? I mean what are his T levels fucking 2500+? His skull is insanely wide, just look at how wide his jaw is alone AND THEN imagine that his zygos project even further laterally than his 99%ile jaw. Like what the fuck bro?

Also that beautiful forward growth completely covering eyeball from below and above. Insane forehead and hair and skin and everything. It must be a mix of frauding.

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui, Ascendinglad087 and Deleted member 3043
Its absurd how giga his zygos are, is it even possible for a human to achieve such bone growth? I mean what are his T levels fucking 2500+? His skull is insanely wide, just look at how wide his jaw is alone AND THEN imagine that his zygos project even further laterally than his 99%ile jaw. Like what the fuck bro?

Also that beautiful forward growth completely covering eyeball from below and above. Insane forehead and hair and skin and everything. It must be a mix of frauding.
Ok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 3043
autistic af

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Gebirgscel
If that's recessed chin then my chin should be behind my skull.
i chin mog him i believe so that's cool.
but yeah he is bc basically he has too much fg

i chin mog him i believe so that's cool.
but yeah he is bc basically he has too much fg
His forward growth is insane but still his chin is not even close to recessed not even close to weak.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
His forward growth is insane but still his chin is not even close to recessed not even close to weak.
in the franfkurt plane it is. not good vertical alignement

Jesus Christ, this guy is perfect.

It's unfair that people like this exist. Now i imagine my oneitis fucking Barret. It's over

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 2227