Plasma Pen: How to get baby-skin ,Better eye area and more

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

I looked and saw a rider on a pale horse...
What is a plasma pen?

A plasma pen is a device used in order to simulate and rejuvenate sagging old,wrinkled and dull skin. The devices usually come around at 40-60$. Treatments at clinics are much different ranging from 400$ to 1900$. While this might sound expensive the results are worth it. :feelsokman:. But the next question should be....

Where is the plasma pen used?
The plasma pen is used in multiple different spots but one of the most common treatments is the eyelids. :feelswow: Yep your eyelids. This can get rid of multiple different skin flaws at once but we will get to that later. :feelsyay: The other spots can include the nasal fold areas, forehead and neck. You want to generally targets the areas that bring you down and points or do multiple treatments over time. After all skin is youth. The better your skin the better you look [insert water gif]. Now that we know where it is used (Your face ofc)....

What are the best spots for the plasma pen?

The best spots for the plasma pen are the eyelids, nasal folds as well as forehead and neck. Doing these treatment's on these spots can ascend you by 1 point imo. For the eyelids the skin will tighten and collagen could be made leading to an overall better eye area.:feelsez: You will also get rid of crows feet which is a major skin flaw if done correctly. For the nasal folds you can now get them significantly reduced. Giving you a youthful appearance . This is needed to look good [insert water gif part 2]. For the forehead this will get rid of the fine lines that cover it. Giving you a more youthful appearance [insert water gif part 3]
What are the risk and rewards?

Risk:
-Scarring
If not done correctly the face will develop possibly permeant scars a looksmin
-infection
If the skin is not sterile and treated correctly you risk infection

-Hyperpigmentation or Hypopigmentation
Hyperpigmentation (dark spots) or hypopigmentation (light spots) can develop, particularly in ethnics

-Swelling, pain and redness
after using the pen and treament. swelling and redness are common and can last for several days to weeks. This can cause discomfort and may require time off from work (so your cover isn't blown.)

-Clearer skin and better texture

Since more collagen is being produced this could possible free the skin and make it clearer. This treament will also fix any rough areas and wrinkles

-Skin tightened and lifted

The plasma pen stimulates fibroblast activity in the skin, which promotes collagen and elastin production. This leads to tighter, firmer skin and can help lift sagging areas. This can improve your eye area and other areas of the face.

-
Minimal downtime
The amount of time that you have to take off will be minimal. Possibly only a few days to see results. Which is pretty fast and might be faster than pdo's @Clavicular @Orc :feelswhat:. (no shade)

How does it work?
A doctor can explain it better than me JFL. But in summary fibroblast are promoted which = better skin and collagen.

Results:

@NumbThePain @Clavicular @NorwoodAscender @coispet @smallman @PrimalPlasty @pneumocystosis @Allornothing @BrahminBoss

Attachments

• 1716493465168.png
    1716493465168.png
    439.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: VisageVirtuoso√, greywind, dna_cel and 6 others
good thread will 100% get when my undereyes start going to shit thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, coisbhai, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Good thread

I’m gonna do it on my nose to reduce bulbosity, @pneumocystosis gave me some more good information on it

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Mods sticky this @Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
Good thread

I’m gonna do it on my nose to reduce bulbosity, @pneumocystosis gave me some more good information on it
i’m intrigued

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai and Thebbcmaxxer
so this is a PDO that works faster????

I wish I had your nose :feelscry:
no u don’t mines bulbous and wide for a white guy

do u think if i decrease how bulbous my tip is the whole nose will look slimmer? or will it just make my nose wings look even bigger

• Hmm...
Reactions: coisbhai
  • +1
Reactions: cobicado901
Isn't this just dermarolling the face but with a pen? not a fan of it tbh

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
>1900$
>Worth it

how would you say this compares to microneedling?

• +1
What is a plasma pen?

View attachment 2939525
A plasma pen is a device used in order to simulate and rejuvenate sagging old,wrinkled and dull skin. The devices usually come around at 40-60$. Treatments at clinics are much different ranging from 400$ to 1900$. While this might sound expensive the results are worth it. :feelsokman:. But the next question should be....

The plasma pen is used in multiple different spots but one of the most common treatments is the eyelids. :feelswow: Yep your eyelids. This can get rid of multiple different skin flaws at once but we will get to that later. :feelsyay: The other spots can include the nasal fold areas, forehead and neck. You want to generally targets the areas that bring you down and points or do multiple treatments over time. After all skin is youth. The better your skin the better you look [insert water gif]. Now that we know where it is used (Your face ofc)....

View attachment 2939528

The best spots for the plasma pen are the eyelids, nasal folds as well as forehead and neck. Doing these treatment's on these spots can ascend you by 1 point imo. For the eyelids the skin will tighten and collagen could be made leading to an overall better eye area.:feelsez: You will also get rid of crows feet which is a major skin flaw if done correctly. For the nasal folds you can now get them significantly reduced. Giving you a youthful appearance . This is needed to look good [insert water gif part 2]. For the forehead this will get rid of the fine lines that cover it. Giving you a more youthful appearance [insert water gif part 3]
View attachment 2939492

Risk:
-Scarring
-infection

Hyperpigmentation (dark spots) or hypopigmentation (light spots) can develop, particularly in ethnics

after using the pen and treament. swelling and redness are common and can last for several days to weeks. This can cause discomfort and may require time off from work (so your cover isn't blown.)

Since more collagen is being produced this could possible free the skin and make it clearer. This treament will also fix any rough areas and wrinkles

The plasma pen stimulates fibroblast activity in the skin, which promotes collagen and elastin production. This leads to tighter, firmer skin and can help lift sagging areas. This can improve your eye area and other areas of the face.

-
Minimal downtime
The amount of time that you have to take off will be minimal. Possibly only a few days to see results. Which is pretty fast and might be faster than pdo's @Clavicular @Orc :feelswhat:. (no shade)

How does it work?
A doctor can explain it better than me JFL. But in summary fibroblast are promoted which = better skin and collagen.

Results:

@NumbThePain @Clavicular @NorwoodAscender @coispet @smallman @PrimalPlasty @pneumocystosis @Allornothing @BrahminBoss

Yea i made a thread on this bump im mirin

• +1
how would you say this compares to microneedling?
The areas effected diffrently with the eye area having the most diffence with the hooding.

• +1
>1900$
>Worth it
That is the higher end of the treatment cost. With its lifting effects and skin effects it is worth it.

no u don’t mines bulbous and wide for a white guy

do u think if i decrease how bulbous my tip is the whole nose will look slimmer? or will it just make my nose wings look even bigger
Mine is broken, deviated, dorsal hump, broad base, uneven nostrils, fleshy nose tip, boxy nose tip and 0 nasal projection, it’s not a competition though :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

Also if you mean you’re scared your alar base will widen, don’t be, it’ll decrease the bulbosity in that region too :)

Also your nose is very good, especially frontal profile, mogs mine gigahard

• +1
  • +1
What is a plasma pen?

View attachment 2939525

View attachment 2939528

View attachment 2939492

Risk:
-Scarring
-infection

-
Minimal downtime

How does it work?

Results:

if i buy it for 60$ and do it on myself how safe u think im finna be tbh chad or death so might do it to scratch a free point :feelshmm:

• +1
What is a plasma pen?

View attachment 2939525

View attachment 2939528

View attachment 2939492

Risk:
-Scarring
-infection

-
Minimal downtime

How does it work?

Results:

where to buy?