Barron Trump @ 13 years old

D

Deleted member 3672

mk2 slayer
9D91F86A E144 4D18 9C5A D50AAE530AF1
713AAF49 7782 4949 B2F9 288B23634D5B

jfl, look @ him mogging everyone at 13yrs old.

its over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Bennett, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Is that photoshop?

Indeed a subhuman

No height for his recessed subhuman face

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, ovosoundszn, Deleted member 2012 and 10 others
incel posture of peace

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, Deleted member 5583, Deleted member 3990 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 1100 and 5 others
He'll be mogging everybody when he'll be 8'0 :feelswow:

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Slob and Deleted member 3672
this is why you breed with tall women

it is what it is

This mean nothing, I'm not saiyng about his height, but about his height compared to his parents, he will probably not grow much more.

This mean nothing, I'm not saiyng about his height, but about his height compared to his parents, he will probably not grow much more.
his mom is 5'10 and his dad was 6'2 in his prime, he's definitely not done growing he's only ~6'1 right now at 13. He hasn't even had his main growth spurt yet jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Not even good to be that tall

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, spark, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
his mom is 5'10 and his dad was 6'2 in his prime, he's definitely not done growing he's only ~6'1 right now at 13. He hasn't even had his main growth spurt yet jfl

His mom is 5'10, Donald Trump 6'2, and him Is like 6'4, people don't grow much more than their Dad, but he will end at 6'6 or more probably.
Height is pure lucky.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress
No height for his recessed subhuman face
lots of people have faces like that at 13 but then it completely changes. It keeps growing into your early 20's.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
His mom is 5'10, Donald Trump 6'2, and him Is like 6'4, people don't grow much more than their Dad, but he will end at 6'6 or more probably.
Height is pure lucky.
he is not 6'4 lmfao what

trump is 6'0.5

the kid is basically the same height given he has better posture, he's around 6'1. the first pic is retarded cause they're on different levels of ground idk why op included it. a lot of people grow much taller than their dads, tall moms almost always result in a kid that grows much taller than the father

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Casadonis and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
he is not 6'4 lmfao what

trump is 6'0.5

View attachment 177199

the kid is basically the same height given he has better posture, he's around 6'1. the first pic is retarded cause they're on different levels of ground idk why op included it. a lot of people grow much taller than their dads, tall moms almost always result in a kid that grows much taller than the father

Trump is 6'2 and his son 2 inches taller

081919 barron trump web

What you mean by much taller than their dads? people are 7~13 cm taller than their parents (both being tall).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
He is not subhuman, very good zygos because of his mom, at 16 he will already have a big defined jaw.
from the looks of it he descended. unless trump stops it he is on a downwards spiral

Damn hes getting the HGH lol.

He'll probably be giga chad tbh tbh

Where are ny rich parents :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 2227
from the looks of it he descended. unless trump stops it he is on a downwards spiral

Looks the same to me, but I'm getting impressed, never saw someone at 13 being taller than their parents, I think this happen between 14~15.

JFL at some of the cope ITT. He's going to be 6'5+ when he's done growing. Surgerymaxx will fix whatever is left.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Slob
What could have been

Last edited:
Height is pure lucky.
my uncle is 205cm, his dad is 180cm

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I was 4’11.5 at 13 JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Heirio, Slob and 1 other person
my uncle is 205cm, his dad is 180cm

The dad of your uncle Is 180 and your uncle Is 205?

He was probably taller in youth and in his decade people was not rich enough to have good nutrition.

Looks the same to me, but I'm getting impressed, never saw someone at 13 being taller than their parents, I think this happen between 14~15.
Looked better when he was younger

Sdsad

Remarkable recession.

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew
he is not 6'4 lmfao what

trump is 6'0.5

View attachment 177199

Trump is 6'0.5" nowadays. The kid is 6'1.5 max

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
The dad of your uncle Is 180 and your uncle Is 205?

He was probably taller in youth and in his decade people was not rich enough to have good nutrition.
cara é meu avô, ele comia direito sim, ele tinha 1,82m. esse meu tio nasceu ja grandao todo mundo falava
meu pai era normal, terminou com 189cm, minha tia 175cm

eu...178 k k k k k

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2227
Late teen.

I can't tell nothing by different light and tilt of head.
My back is fucked with stretch marks lol
4’11.5 at 13
5’9 at 15

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
melania is like 5'11, wouldn't be surprised if he gets to like 6'5

melania is like 5'11, wouldn't be surprised if he gets to like 6'5

He will, but when people already pass their parents so they will not grow like 4 inches more.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
He will, but when people already pass their parents so they will not grow like 4 inches more.
women's height genes are the same as men's, they just grow shorter because of hormonal stuff. do you understand now?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
women's height genes are the same as men's, they just grow shorter because of hormonal stuff. do you understand now?

What this have to with what I'm saiyng? thinking that the a person will grow to be 6 inches taller than their dad because the mother is same height as their father is cope.

What this have to with what I'm saiyng? thinking that the a person will grow to be 6 inches taller than their dad because the mother is same height as their father is cope.
why does his fathers height matter at all?? he could have all of his mothers height genes

How tf he is so tall with that age

U back
Some mullato guy I know is fucking 6’4 or 6’5 at 14. Jesus Christ, how do people grow to these heights so young?!

• +1
  • Woah
Some mullato guy I know is fucking 6’4 or 6’5 at 14. Jesus Christ, how do people grow to these heights so young?!

I really think that they started their puberty very early, not only this, but I don't see too much difference In the height of some friends after 15.

Keep in mind Trump has a son who is 6’5” as well. Baron will most likely be even taller. Still looks like a baby at 6’2”

• +1
He looks older and more masculine than me and I'm 24.

• JFL
  • So Sad
I really think that they started their puberty very early, not only this, but I don't see too much difference In the height of some friends after 15.
Nope, he started puberty at like 12. Which is normal. He just grew extremely much in a short period of time.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227