Barron Trump mogs all.

I also saw the light.
First I was like, applauding incel white (often pretty tall) men going to asian countries to find a woman there. As a way of payback, to these white bitches, makeing decent (white) men incel and having to do this. A saw it as a nice revenge.

But now I know 1 guy, he got a boy child with such a woman. A short asian woman. And that biy will in thisWestern white country, likely turnout manlet hight for the height standard in this country. Basically game over, if he doesn't manage to become famous or mega-rich. It might trun out brutal.
The kid as very soy parents; and get teased/bullied at school a bit. So last time I played with him, i tried to learn him some MMA fighting tricks/skills. But he was a bit to young, to grab the concept of technical fighting.
The manlet gene needs to be purged from my gene pool at all cost, that anecdote you've just said is suicidefuel for breeding with tiny gooks. My moms family are manlet, but all my dads family are tall. I'm 15, and 5ft10, so I'm a borderline manlet.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Imagine being a son of a billionaire and president of most powerful country in the world. You can LDAR whole life fuck whores and travel around the world.

89D9C2B3 D4CD 4872 920E 03662BB64B63
Yeah...

I'm 15, and 5ft10,
There is still hope, for a decent grow spurt. Or that you grow for many eyars still. My oldest borther also grew more height all the way into his late teens. While i was finished length growing at 16 already. i was destined to height mogg him, but then after 16 it was ove. Luckily I'm still 6'2 so it's a good height imo. I mogg 75+% of guys, so i'm deffo top 25%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
There is still hope, for a decent grow spurt. Or that you grow for many eyars still. My oldest borther also grew more height all the way into his late teens. While i was finished length growing at 16 already. i was destined to height mogg him, but then after 16 it was ove. Luckily I'm still 6'2 so it's a good height imo. I mogg 75+% of guys, so i'm deffo top 25%.
6ft2 to 6ft5 is ideal, anything over, is committing to a small niche of women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back