Barry's Looksmaxing Progress

Barry

Barry

Bronze
sup everyone

I haven't been here in a couple of months.

I have been looksmaxing and moneymaxxing.

I've basically done everything apart from surgery concentrating on face. Here are the big things that made a difference;

- Contact lenses: fucking hell... absolute gamechanger. if you're a glassescel, get contacts. I got IOI's on the street for the first time ever with this change... but more than that... when i look in the mirror, I look different myself. my eye area goes from inceltier to one girl saying "You have stunning cheekbones"

but that's also due to:

- leaning out. I seriously need to fucking bulk now, but I've gone from skinny fat to skinny, and my facial definition is totally different. I actually look like a human. Do this if you're skinny fat.

I went down to sub 1500 calories which is stupid seeing as I'm sub 150lbs... you could probably go the other way and just bulk first and then cut, but I hated being a skinyn fuck with a beer belly and a double chin. now I have 4 visible abs (sometimes 6 but not always) and defined facial features.

(I'm going for face first because of what chico said..l body coming next.)

- beardmaxxing

my lower third is my worst part. Now have a full beard and it honestly hides my weakass chin and jaw. I am never going back tbqh

- hairmaxxing

I have a hairline like harry styles; it's like norwood 2.5. it's been like that for 5 years now and I'm 28, and I've taken photos of it every month since I was 21 (paranoid about balding) anyway, I've grown my hair out like harry styles and so it creates a mini comb over and it looks like I have a decent hairline.

what else...

height frauding;

not face related, but I wear shoes with a 1 inch heel and then have a 5cm lift inside them. I go from 5'9 to 6ft.

this and the contacts / weight loss make a huge difference.

now to massively bulk up without putting back on the fat.

ALSO looking at invisalign or something because I'm missing a tooth, but honestly it's expensive as fuck to get teeth fixed

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove, Futurechadcurry, kobecel and 3 others
whos barry

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 611
Nice pictures

• +1
Reactions: BLEG PERSON and AntiSocial-Fakecel
whos barry

hes a fucking dude who is actually looksmaxing and trying to ascend
bringing the fucking data to this site

Nice pictures

i'm finally getting attention from girls for the first time in my life
im not spoiling that shit by getting doxxed and outed as an incel jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
pics or gtfo
blablablabla pics nigga

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 611 and Deleted member 470
Congratulations. Can't give an opinion without pics tho. You could try pm'ming pics to users you trust. Or Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Congratulations. Can't give an opinion without pics tho. You could try pm'ming pics to users you trust. Or Tinder.

Getting real life validation, iois, girls asking if I'm single, etc. for the first time ever.

going to bodymax until winter is over and then will use tinder as I social max.

Moneymaxxed end of 2018
now looksmaxing
then socialmaxing/tinder/ascending this year

now to massively bulk up without putting back on the fat.

You juicing nigga?

:ogre:

going to try and eat clean and train like a pro for a couple of months. got a "personal trainer" (friend) who absolutely knows his shit about diet and training. he's told me not to do juice until I have a baseline of fitness and can actually lift technically properly first.

If that doesn't get me up in lbs or I start putting on fat again, then it's time for the juice which my friend is also an expert in.

but tbh, I'm not going to aim to be huge and ripped. just more mass and enough leanness so I can shop myself in photos and with lighting so I can fraud some more on tinder etc.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Bluepill
051026ad3678f5383221ede60227fd82d558e1

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Moneymaxxed end of 2018
now looksmaxing
then socialmaxing/tinder/ascending this year
Hope you'll make it. Solid plan ngl.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Barry
my lower third is my worst part. Now have a full beard and it honestly hides my weakass chin and jaw. I am never going back tbqh
In some cases a full beard is not much better that exposing a below average LT. Cuz some people (me inclusive) cant grow a solid beard. A solid good beard is totally a legit looksmax which can help some people ascend. But its 99% genetics and pheno.