Based,avoid wagecucking at all costs

R@m@

R@m@

Kraken
I don't want to pay my student loans. I don't want to live in a big city. I don't want to go to a fucking brewery or a food truck Friday. I don't want my fat boss' shit job/life. I don't want to buy a shitty condo close to work so I can have a short commute. I don't want to suffer a long commute to have a decent house. I don't want to be broke despite getting a Ph.D. and working in a STEM field. I don't want to work on pointless bullshit. Everyone's dream jobs are shit. The smartest people in the world work for Google and Facebook, "optimizing ad revenue." Or they work at banks making some fuckhead billionaire a little bit richer. I don't want to work a meaningful job and be forever in debt because of it. I definitely do not want to go to happy hour. I don't want to dress in business casual. It does nothing except make me uncomfortable and strip me of my dignity. I don't want to travel to the office when my job could be done from anywhere. I don't want to stay at the office for 9 hours despite that my work doesn't get me to lunch. There is no other path because they are all shit. Be financially comfortable = eternal misery. Choose a somewhat fulfilling job = eternal financial misery.

Unless you get lucky as an entrepreneur or something similar. But that's just the cheese hanging from a string in front of all our faces. That's what keeps the whole thing going. The vast majority of us will never catch it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: No Bones Dax, turkproducer, .👽. and 4 others
Buy frencoin and we can retire

708.gif

That’s life

I don't want to pay my student loans. I don't want to live in a big city. I don't want to go to a fucking brewery or a food truck Friday. I don't want my fat boss' shit job/life. I don't want to buy a shitty condo close to work so I can have a short commute. I don't want to suffer a long commute to have a decent house. I don't want to be broke despite getting a Ph.D. and working in a STEM field. I don't want to work on pointless bullshit. Everyone's dream jobs are shit. The smartest people in the world work for Google and Facebook, "optimizing ad revenue." Or they work at banks making some fuckhead billionaire a little bit richer. I don't want to work a meaningful job and be forever in debt because of it. I definitely do not want to go to happy hour. I don't want to dress in business casual. It does nothing except make me uncomfortable and strip me of my dignity. I don't want to travel to the office when my job could be done from anywhere. I don't want to stay at the office for 9 hours despite that my work doesn't get me to lunch. There is no other path because they are all shit. Be financially comfortable = eternal misery. Choose a somewhat fulfilling job = eternal financial misery.

Unless you get lucky as an entrepreneur or something similar. But that's just the cheese hanging from a string in front of all our faces. That's what keeps the whole thing going. The vast majority of us will never catch it.
Try investing or some shit
Or buy silver

These are The sufferings of my fellow Citizen. These are The hopes and dreams of a former childs that were threw away in The wind.

One day when we destroy The matrix, we Will be free
Start lucid dreaming, astral projecting, it Will change your life

• +1
Reactions: R@m@