Based curries ruin white troon's life

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
She has gone underground after this. She got sent death threats and her house got pelted with stones apparently. Even many leftist white people attacked her and called her out.She also resigned fired from job. Poetic justice tbh

@Bushman @murdah @klip11 @Chadeep

I said this before. Hahaha

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, sub5c3l, FaceandBBC and 40 others
@rand anon @SidharthTheSlayer @Indracelly @brucewayne78 @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, brucewayne78, Chadeep and 2 others
I’m happy tbh, I saw her tweets and it was just shitting on indian men. Good on them for doxxing that conservative grifting bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Bushman, RAMU KAKA and 9 others
Now the Pajeets are celebrating their “victory” by shitting together out in the streets of Varanasi. :lul::lul::lul: Made me cage, is she really a transgender?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RAMU KAKA, MoggerGaston and 16 others
Mainland Jeets finally waking up and embracing dark triad personality traits and dark loox a la Ramirez. It was bound to happen eventually

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hello12344, passive.pubert.maxx, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
Pajeers, unite!

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I’m happy tbh, I saw her tweets and it was just shitting on indian men. Good on them for doxxing that conservative grifting bitch
Her entire family's house address, phone numbers are online. Her dad is apparently an immigration officer and she is albanian herself so not even white. Both her husband and she got fired from their jobs too

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l, micropp, Moggedbyevery1 and 11 others
They need to find her and do what Indians do best….8===D():

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, human304, 8uAte and 1 other person
Mainland Jeets finally waking up and embracing dark triad personality traits and dark loox a la Ramirez. It was bound to happen eventually
She's literally albanian lmao. Wouldn't be suprised if she came to america as a part of a sex trafficking ring

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Bushman, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
i can feel the r1a coursing through my viens

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Bushman, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
Now the Pajeets are celebrating their “victory” by shitting together out in the streets of Varanasi. :lul::lul::lul: Made me cage, is she really a transgender?
Yes but she still hates faggots and larps as trad

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah and lastamericanvirgin
@TechnoBoss

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, pig_face, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, pig_face, passive.pubert.maxx and 4 others
Her entire family's house address, phone numbers are online. Her dad is apparently an immigration officer and she is albanian herself so not even white. Both her husband and she got fired from their jobs too
fucking based, ive seen this whore engagement farm about us and now shes being punished :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Soumyadip, Gilbert_Durandal and 1 other person
Wtf????? Indian nationalist are usually very racist. Fuck you faggots you're suppose to be based. Yet all you faggots are now woke cucks?

Wtf looksmaxxers always make fun of Indians. Now all of a sudden you are all woke subhumans? Backwards world.

This :ROFLMAO:

See that's too far. Now I'm gonna say it. Indians are street shitting subhumans who worship demons and are all going to hell.
Indians are usually racist faggots who twist history and say they beat alexander the great and muslims.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face, standardcel and BrahminBoss
Fuck that coal burning nigger loving grifting troonie whore. Big win for curry brah, they shouldn't stop with just doxxing tbh, they should gangrape her like they did to that girl in the bus in 2012 in Delhi, where they rape her with a metal rod until she bled to death.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, 8uAte and The False Prophet
Fucking cuck Indians are usually racist fuck urself bitch I hate people who claim to be edgy incels then simp for Indians and shit.

Fuck that coal burning nigger loving grifting troonie whore. Big win for curry brah, they shouldn't stop with just doxxing tbh, they should gangrape her like they did to that girl in the bus in 2012 in Delhi, where they rape her with a metal rod until she bled to death.
WTFF nah ur going to hell. Fucking faggot simping for Indians too fucking loser man kys u and op will die and burn. India is a shithole full of street shitting faggots

WTFF nah ur going to hell. Fucking faggot simping for Indians too fucking loser man kys u and op will die and burn. India is a shithole full of street shitting faggots
I'm not simping for India, I just hate that grifting whore. Fucking faggot.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
I'm not simping for India, I just hate that grifting whore. Fucking faggot.
Why do u hate her she's doing the same shit u incels do. Make fun of Indians. U fucking retard u don't dox someone and ruin their life.

Most ppl r as racist or more. Fucking faggot that's fucked up pisses me off.

I'm glad God is sending indians to hell. And so will u all.

@tombradylover @HeightPilledum

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Jova
Why do u hate her she's doing the same shit u incels do. Make fun of Indians. U fucking retard u don't dox someone and ruin their life.

Most ppl r as racist or more. Fucking faggot that's fucked up pisses me off.

I'm glad God is sending indians to hell. And so will u all.
She likes fucking niggers. That's enough reason to get flayed alive in front of her family. Also god is sending no one to anywhere buddy. Keep coping tho.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
She likes fucking niggers. That's enough reason to get flayed alive in front of her family. Also god is sending no one to anywhere buddy. Keep coping tho.
Ohhh so ur racist :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Look at the fucking hypocrisy. Wowwwww

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
This is going to happen with other foids and men talking shit about Indians online. Enough doxxing and the internet comments are going to not talk much about Indians.

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Gilbert_Durandal and SidharthTheSlayer
OP is literally a 6'2 jacked Dravidian BVLL. He could fuck you up
No wonder this faggot hypocrite is happy his fellow shitskin incels doxxed a poor woman when Indians say worse things online with no consequence.

Color of poop God cursed u because He knew u would all do this so it's a curse prehistory.

@Autismcel

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Autismcel
Is that really a tranny?

I thought he was actually an XX

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and lastamericanvirgin