Based curries ruin white troon's life

He's Christian Dumb Fuck. He's one who has same Religion as you.
No a true Christian wouldn't be happy about this.

He is indian and happy a poor woman lost her job.

How many Indians are racist online???

Or how many ppl are racist in general on this site and he doesn't care.

But now he happy a woman got doxxed for a satire account he has no empathy he is not of God.

If he's of God he will make an apology thread and delete this post.

He won't.

@Autismcel

No a true Christian wouldn't be happy about this.

He is indian and happy a poor woman lost her job.

How many Indians are racist online???

Or how many ppl are racist in general on this site and he doesn't care.

But now he happy a woman got doxxed for a satire account he has no empathy he is not of God.

If he's of God he will make an apology thread and delete this post.

He won't.

@Autismcel
Stfu nigger stop talking like you're the solemn judge of Christianity. And stop calling her "poor woman" cuck ass faggot.

Also why tf did u tag autismcel Arab muslim ass jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James, jflsnowdzz, 8uAte and 5 others
Stfu nigger stop talking like you're the solemn judge of Christianity. And stop calling her "poor woman" cuck ass faggot.
Yes I feel bad for her and it pisses me off it's an injustice and faggots like @Jason Voorhees Need to die.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Lebron_James, BrahminBoss, 8uAte and 8 others
I'm not even surprised it's a tranny lol. Their tweets on Twitter don't seem like something a woman would actually type. Guess the meme that they have female brains isn't true after all :ogre:

Good job @India getting this dumb bitch.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: murdah, Chadeep, Jova and 3 others
I'm not even surprised it's a tranny lol. Their tweets on Twitter don't seem like something a woman would actually type. Guess the meme that they have female brains isn't true after all :ogre:

@India is such a mogger username ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and TechnoBoss

Apparently it's a transgender, so it's not an actual woman. But I'm sure some of these women do exist, but they wouldn't be saying it publicly because it's social suicide (unless you target South Asians, then it's fair game according to libtards..)

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Jova, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Jova, TechnoBoss and 2 others

People make fun of Indians all the time here what are u saying???? Pathetic. It was harmless satire jokes fag.:ogre::ogre::feelswhy:

She has gone underground after this. She got sent death threats and her house got pelted with stones apparently. Even many leftist white people attacked her and called her out.She also resigned fired from job. Poetic justice tbh

@Bushman @murdah @klip11 @Chadeep

I said this before. Hahaha

View attachment 2996514

Deserve for jokes????? A comedian!!!! That's their job!!!! You know how many ppl joke about jews, blacks , whites, arabs??

Oh but so based bro yeah you go guys, don't let anyone joke about us poop skins!!! Yeahhhh. Fucking low empathetic demonic hypocrites.

The jokes on you ppl for being poop color and smelling like shit look at ur country.

Street shitting shit skins. @Jason Voorhees

OP is literally a 6'2 jacked Dravidian BVLL. He could fuck you up
Deserve for jokes????? A comedian!!!! That's their job!!!! You know how many ppl joke about jews, blacks , whites, arabs??

Oh but so based bro yeah you go guys, don't let anyone joke about us poop skins!!! Yeahhhh. Fucking low empathetic demonic hypocrites.

The jokes on you ppl for being poop color and smelling like shit look at ur country.

Street shitting shit skins. @Jason Voorhees

She has gone underground after this. She got sent death threats and her house got pelted with stones apparently. Even many leftist white people attacked her and called her out.She also resigned fired from job. Poetic justice tbh

View attachment 2996514

Deserved

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and lastamericanvirgin

View attachment 2996514

Fuck that coal burning nigger loving grifting troonie whore. Big win for curry brah, they shouldn't stop with just doxxing tbh, they should gangrape her like they did to that girl in the bus in 2012 in Delhi, where they rape her with a metal rod until she bled to death.
She's built like a Fridge. White men are gay probably. It seems like Most of these Trad / Racist foids have dated Black men in the past and still white cucks fall for them.
fucking based, ive seen this whore engagement farm about us and now shes being punished :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Question for op and everyone who supports this.

Would any of you cheer and be as happy if it were reversed an some Indian comedian got doxxed by a bunch of angry bitter white men and threatened?
I'm sure none of you would.

It seems like this site is full of shitskin hypocrites or just incels with no morals.

@emo

Question for op and everyone who supports this.

Would any of you cheer and be as happy if it were reversed an some Indian comedian got doxxed by a bunch of angry bitter white men and threatened?
I'm sure none of you would.

It seems like this site is full of shitskin hypocrites or just incels with no morals.

@emo
This is a looksmax forum nigga did you expect people to be nice on here? Also I'm only saying deserved because it was a trans and I don't like trans. Nothing race related

• Love it
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin
This is a looksmax forum nigga did you expect people to be nice on here? Also I'm only saying deserved because it was a trans and I don't like trans. Nothing race related
Ok that's better but still don't you have any empathy for him?

Yeah looksmax I thought the people here would have morals still.

Don't let the world be right about us all that we are evil people.

Respect to you though yes transgenderism is satanic and disgusting I 10000% agree I'm with you 100000% but still I felt bad and people cheering like hypocrites wow.

(No you).

• Love it
Reactions: emo
Screenshot 2024 06 24 at 134902

?

• JFL
Reactions: Lebron_James, SidharthTheSlayer and Gilbert_Durandal
im not anti trans personally but how are they going to call people subhumans when they had to transition due to physical/mental defects..

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Deserved. Literal albanian tranny posting this stuff LOL, and a sepoy fag named saurabh is supporting xim jfl, ask him if hes bengali

• Ugh..
im not anti trans personally but how are they going to call people subhumans when they had to transition due to physical/mental defects..
It's just his way of coping, ie berating others. Ofc lgbt is a form of groupism in itself so you want to berate other groups, since he larps as a heckin trad himself he cant berate whites, and its racist if you berate blacks/asians so he has to go for south asians who everyone likes to berate as no one sticks up, so he just wanted an easy few posts and get some chuds to follow him and his tranny comedian career, ofc it backfired and he's crying now, trying to play the victim card when he's the one who started the groupism thing in itself

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Matthias8272 and lastamericanvirgin
It's just his way of coping, ie berating others. Ofc lgbt is a form of groupism in itself so you want to berate other groups, since he larps as a heckin trad himself he cant berate whites, and its racist if you berate blacks/asians so he has to go for south asians who everyone likes to berate as no one sticks up, so he just wanted an easy few posts and get some chuds to follow him and his tranny comedian career, ofc it backfired and he's crying now, trying to play the victim card when he's the one who started the groupism thing in itself
You're the bias one. You're indian. What about indian comedians who talk of whites or blacks or anything else? You wouldn't care
You're the enemy of whites.

whats sepoy?
Indian working in the colonial Indian army back in the colonial days, basically as a footsoldier doing the dirty work

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and shabby890
You're the bias one. You're indian. What about indian comedians who talk of whites or blacks or anything else? You wouldn't care
You're the enemy of whites.
Ofc its wrong either way to berate groups for no reason dumbass. The only ones incessantly berating others are you retarded 70 iq chuds and libtard trannys like op posted, trying to berate blacks/south asians in order to feel better about their pitiful existence. Always up to assume stuff it seems

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, shabby890, Jova and 1 other person
Ofc its wrong either way to berate groups for no reason dumbass. The only ones incessantly berating others are you retarded 70 iq chuds and libtard trannys like op posted, trying to berate blacks/south asians in order to feel better about their pitiful existence. Always up to assume stuff it seems
I don't berate ppl. But when I see you Indians cheer for a comedian being doxxed and threatened and "life ruined"
It makes me angry because you're just hypocrite fags.

Indians are the most racist anyways. Can't take a joke now? Idiot. Why is looksmax.org full of Indian supremacist?

I don't berate ppl. But when I see you Indians cheer for a comedian being doxxed and threatened and "life ruined"
It makes me angry because you're just hypocrite fags.

Indians are the most racist anyways. Can't take a joke now? Idiot. Why is looksmax.org full of Indian supremacist?
Yet another hapless looksmax user who's an expert at missing the point. Yet another pointless discussion this is

• Ugh..
Yet another hapless looksmax user who's an expert at missing the point. Yet another pointless discussion this is
It's true you are only so happy with op cuz it's a white person. Deep inside you Indians hate whites and are hypocrites.

Cheering that someone doxxed? Pathetic evil pussies.

• JFL
put him on ignore bhai he is a cuck sfcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Gilbert_Durandal

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte, Gilbert_Durandal and WatermelonLover

View attachment 2996514

If curries became Christian they’d actually be treated a lot better. I have noticed Christian Indians get treated as humans by white and black people unlike the typical Hindu and Muslim ones

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Kys curry, she's based and only telling the truth about Indian subhumans

See that's too far. Now I'm gonna say it. Indians are street shitting subhumans who worship demons and are all going to hell.
Indians are usually racist faggots who twist history and say they beat alexander the great and muslims.
Porus mogged Alexander so hard Greek historians had to spin tales , like this retsrd over here

214F3DB4 5D39 413C 8C7A 12CEC23806C2

Atleast a few like Megasthenes was honest enough

• +1

View attachment 2996514

Better be careful. Someone may dox you to Haitian cannibals and the next thing you know is you're being roasted over a fire with an apple in your mouth

Porus mogged Alexander so hard Greek historians had to spin tales , like this retsrd over here

View attachment 2996786

Atleast a few like Megasthenes was honest enough
There was not 200k cavalry or even Persia could have more than 45k cavalry also after defeating porus the started the mallian campaign and defeated them also and then Macedonian troops wanted back home after 10 years of not seeing their families

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
There was not 200k cavalry or even Persia could have more than 45k cavalry also after defeating porus the started the mallian campaign and defeated them also and then Macedonian troops wanted back home after 10 years of not seeing their families
that is a critique of the Greek historian Justin, who made up fanicful tales to make it seem Alexander did some conquest in India but his accounts are as retarded as the account of Herodotus of seeing giant ants in Indika

• +1
If curries became Christian they’d actually be treated a lot better. I have noticed Christian Indians get treated as humans by white and black people unlike the typical Hindu and Muslim ones
Jfl if u think anyone cares about getting validation from niggers lmfao @xegigi

Jfl if u think anyone cares about getting validation from niggers lmfao @xegigi
I’m also Indian so I have no idea why you insulting me what did I do to you? To every woman where I live I’d be treated like this pajeet I’m not black I’m Indian I’ll always support my south Azn brothers

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@URL code on suicide watch

I’m also Indian so I have no idea why you insulting me what did I do to you? To every woman where I live I’d be treated like this pajeet I’m not black I’m Indian I’ll always support my south Azn brothers
Thx for thr bump saar :feelsgood:

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Mainland Jeets finally waking up and embracing dark triad personality traits and dark loox a la Ramirez. It was bound to happen eventually
People forgetting that there’s 1 billion mainland jeets. They’ve just decided to shit on the streets and be non sentient retarded fucks for all this time. Once they wake up it’s over for humanity

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SidharthTheSlayer
not too fond of curries but i'll admit they did a good thing
fuck that stupid troon LMAOOOO :lul::lul::lul:

IMG 4756

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, Jason Voorhees, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others