Based curry absolutely destroys gymcels

itsOVER

itsOVER

Platinum
Skip to 1:45, gymcels on suicide watch.

'Is lifting gonna help you get laid? Absolutely not'.

Amen to that brother.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt, fobos and androidcel
he is not currycel,he is sandnigger JFL

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and RedPilledStemcel

legit as always, face=everything

Jfl at that curry cope gym may be working for people above 4 psl but it's still working. Stop with these ultra coping threads shitting on gymcels. If not for looks then following a healthy lifestyle is worth it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel
Who cares,
Nobody wants to be a twig twink anyways.
I do agree that muscles wont get you laid though.

• +1
Keep coping
I would rather be jacked than a twink
@ZyzzReincarnate is the biggest proof that gymceling works

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, ZyzzReincarnate, jefferson and 2 others
gym is absolute cope ngl, however it gives me validation from both foids and respect from guys, much better than when i was a skinnycel
i also fucked one girl all from bodygame on tinder, but i have toptier frame and insertions, + i never permabulked i am always lean

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
if ur face is attractive in any sense you will look a lot better gymcelled rather then fat as fuck or auschwitz skinny

• +1
Reactions: dodt and kobecel
Based arabdestiny

• JFL
Reactions: GymMaxedHeightMinned
'Is lifting gonna help you get laid?
It will if you have skinny arms with fat on your legs and ass like me? Seriously if she invites me to bed what am I gonna say if I look like rodger from American dad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and kobecel
this shit is so retarded. you can't say "muh lifting wont improve your appearance"

for an ugly 2-4/10 guy, maybe it doesnt help much. for an average guy to get a good physique? absolutely. especially for people who are above average facial wise, it can boost so many points up. no matter how ugly you are, getting some nice, ottermode, tanned body will ALWAYS help, even if its just a little. of course the majority will still prefer a male model cuz face > everything but not going to the gym because you aren't a 8/10 face wise is a retarded excuse for shitskins like in the video

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Zeta ascended, AntiSocial-Fakecel and 2 others
Well I wouldn't go as far as to say that it has zero bearing on SMV, but low bodyfatmaxxing and minimizing facial bloat is infinitely more important than "bulking up". The ideal is to look as strong as possible without the accompanying facial bloat

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather, Deleted member 245, buflek and 1 other person
op is a complete dumbass

lifting is a form of looksmaxxing which will in a way help you get laid, theres literally 0 reason not to lift.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, heroinfather, Stingray and 5 others
op is a complete dumbass

lifting is a form of looksmaxxing which will in a way help you get laid, theres literally 0 reason not to lift.
notice how its always skinny or people in bad form in general talking about fitness, how it doesnt make you look better etc.

some of my friends say girls don't like muscles, guess how they look like. 1.90cm tall and 65-70kg heavy with chicken arms.

• +1
you should lift and workout if ur on the negative e.g., skinynfat
if you are average teen body: fightclub then further improvement wont do much if anything

So some 140lbs twink gives his opinion on whether lifting will get me laid lol

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and jefferson
Keep coping
I would rather be jacked than a twink
@ZyzzReincarnate is the biggest proof that gymceling works

What you would rather isn't really in question, it's what foids would rather. And they ALL go for face.

if ur face is attractive in any sense you will look a lot better gymcelled rather then fat as fuck or auschwitz skinny

All about the face, body is unimportant cope.

op is a complete dumbass

Reasons not to lift:

1. To gain any serious muscle you'll need to be in a calorie surplus, which will result in fat gain, water retention, and resulting face bloat.
  2. Gym fees and the cost of a high protein gymcel diet.
  3. Time wasted at the gym when you could be doing something else.
  4. Take it too far, or have the wrong genetic profile for it, and your body won't even look good. You could end up looking like the guys in that video.

• +1
What you would rather isn't really in question, it's what foids would rather. And they ALL go for face.

All about the face, body is unimportant cope.

Reasons not to lift:

1. To gain any serious muscle you'll need to be in a calorie surplus, which will result in fat gain, water retention, and resulting face bloat.
  2. Gym fees and the cost of a high protein gymcel diet.
  3. Time wasted at the gym when you could be doing something else.
  4. Take it too far, or have the wrong genetic profile for it, and your body won't even look good. You could end up looking like the guys in that video.
View attachment 34594

1: so ur saying you have to be in a caloric defecit 24/7? and a lean bulk doesnt bloat ur face.
  1. gym memberships are cheap so is protein, lmfao if u cant afford that, then wht hope do u have at getting girls if ur broke?
  2. 3 days a week for like an hour isnt that much.
4.i agree, you shouldnt roid but still theres 0 reason not to lift natty

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather and kobecel
1: so ur saying you have to be in a caloric defecit 24/7? and a lean bulk doesnt bloat ur face.
  1. gym memberships are cheap so is protein, lmfao if u cant afford that, then wht hope do u have at getting girls if ur broke?
  2. 3 days a week for like an hour isnt that much.
4.i agree, you shouldnt roid but still theres 0 reason not to lift natty

1) No, after you cut to low bf % you can (and should) go to maintenence. Lean 'bulking' is a gymcel invention, in any actual studies of the topic, fat gain along with muscle is inevitable.

2) Well, because girls don't care about money, particularly prime girls. All about face. It's also less about not being able to 'afford' it, and more about it costing money which could be spent on other stuff (or being able to work less as you don't have to pay out as much).

3) 0 days a week for 0 hours is even less. And it's never just 3x 1 hour when you take into account travel time and changing time.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
Face is 75% yes but you still need everything to be a mog machine and a true slayer retards, also body is not just about getting girls it’s about MOGGING other males as well which is very important and gaining respect. Also esp if your face is average body will halo you to stand out from all the average guys, good luck mogging someone bigger than you in person in front of girls JFL you will look like a bitch if skinny and no one will really respect you.

Stop copping faggots and gymcel none of you have psl6+ faces anyways so you need to stand out from other average fags somehow

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, buflek, androidcel and 1 other person
1) No, after you cut to low bf % you can (and should) go to maintenence. Lean 'bulking' is a gymcel invention, in any actual studies of the topic, fat gain along with muscle is inevitable.

2) Well, because girls don't care about money, particularly prime girls. All about face. It's also less about not being able to 'afford' it, and more about it costing money which could be spent on other stuff (or being able to work less as you don't have to pay out as much).

3) 0 days a week for 0 hours is even less. And it's never just 3x 1 hour when you take into account travel time and changing time.

lmao girls dont like twinks if they dont have male model tier faces in which case u dont.

first of all i know my body isnt really outstanding at least for people who go to the gym for years but i gained this muscle mass in about 1 year of lifting (1.5-2 years if i count the time i did clueless shit and didnt eat properly) and i was EXTREMLY skinny before due to my high metabolism. i was like 50-54 kilo and now im at around 67-70kg, didnt check for a while, (154 lbs) at 5'10" / 177cm.
i was never fat or bloatet at and i always had good attention at beach. even if its more guys mirin than girls who cares? like @Coping said, you need a good body to mog other males.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190322-191515_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20190322-191515_Video Player.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Coping
lmao girls dont like twinks if they dont have male model tier faces in which case u dont.

Girls don't like men without male model faces full stop boyo.

• +1
To put it like this once and for all:

Not every gymcel is a Chad, but every Chad is a gymcel

girls and women love muscles, just because muscles won't help you doesn't mean they are not a crucial factor for attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, lasthope, JellyBelly and 4 others
To put it like this once and for all:

Not every gymcel is a Chad, but every Chad is a gymcel

girls and women love muscles, just because muscles won't help you doesn't mean they are not a crucial factor for attraction.
this is pretty accurat

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, androidcel, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
here he does, but in many candid shots he looks weirdly bloated.
He is somewhat gymcelled anyway so what's the point of bringing up him?

He’s got a shit physique and I didn’t bring him up

Who cares if gymcel doesn't attract foid s. You still get to eat like a king without getting fat and its good for mental health anyway.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, SayNoToRotting and kobecel
You need to be toned and that’s all everything more you will look like freak not attractive tbh

This is ideal to attract primes everything more would be a turn off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084

• +1
You need to be toned and that’s all everything more you will look like freak not attractive tbh
View attachment 34663
This is ideal to attract primes everything more would be a turn off
I like how this site obsesses with 99th percentile heights like 6'5 and all that but even just a little bit of muscle is in the "unattractive freakzone"
This doesn't add up
I literally didn't say anything.
it looked like you wanted to make a point

Do you guys even have social media, or do you only rot on forums?
Because if you had IG like me, you'd constantly encounter posts like these:

And those are not some gymcel hoe accounts, those are accounts run by school girls for school girls- very popular on IG, even though my feed is full of Star Wars and Jurassic Park related stuff I still can't escape these redpills.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, jefferson, Deleted member 1139 and 2 others