BASED DAD USING CHADDAM MEMES

Deleted member 7098

Deleted member 7098

-
All my dad usually texts me are islamic quotes and some youtube imams arguing against atheism

didn't know he turned into a meme-lord until 10 days later because i usually just ignore those religious quotes/pictures :lul: should i tell him to sign up on here?

IMG 2729
Bildschirmfoto 2020 12 30 um 181359

basically chad arab mogging the english language for being stupid simple and lacking variety
Unknown

@Arabwog95 @ArabIncel @SandNibba @streege @NewParasite @Newone @inceletto @toth77

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SandNibba, Deleted member 10177, PrisonMike and 24 others
Your dad is based asf ngl.
Mirin his DNA.
Indeed litteral arabic has the most words in any language, with more than 12,5 millions words.
:eek:

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, nonserviam, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
All my dad usually texts me are islamic quotes and some youtube imams arguing against atheism

didn't know he turned into a meme-lord until 10 days later because i usually just ignore those religious quotes/pictures :lul: should i tell him to sign up on here?

View attachment 899133View attachment 899136

basically chad arab mogging the english language for being stupid simple and lacking variety
View attachment 899137

@Arabwog95 @ArabIncel @SandNibba @streege @NewParasite @Newone @inceletto @toth77
Bubblechaddam

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 2969, Mexicanboi and 4 others
Does he know you are a faggot lover?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, sytyl, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
Arabic heretic :feelshehe::feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
jfl are you an atheist?

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Hightwolf, TheEndHasNoEnd and 4 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 5891
Ask him this:

The english simplicity made USA the richest nation on earth, what did writing "You" in 10 different ways brought to sand niggers?

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Patient A
he knows i‘m a half-communist, mostly vegan.

but he caught me with too many girls to suspect the gay advocacy
Half communist mostly vegan.

he probably thinks you will turn to homosexuality at the drop of a hat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
That meme has the Indian chadface rather than the Arab one, funny nonetheless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 7098
Ask him this:

The english simplicity made USA the richest nation on earth, what did writing "You" in 10 different ways brought to sand niggers?

giphy.gif
Power, health, wealth, arrogance don't last my dear bro.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and Deleted member 7098
Ask him this:

giphy.gif
Indeed.

German language is even more simple and efficient apparently... look at how efficient they are.

actions speak louder than words.

English is the international language of business.

sand nigger language is the international language of... nothing? Maybe suicide bombers? Lol

Keep coping you utter subhuman.

spiritual enlightenment can be reached in this life also if you try

• +1

Those are the exact same things that will allow you to get surgeries...

• +1
I thought you were a German ? I guess Arabic is already an official language of Europe lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 3043
Those are the exact same things that will allow you to get surgeries...
Totally. But, i won't last either. I'm wrong, and will have to pay it back eventually. But i've reached a state where i need ascension. I'm not an arrogant fag who do moral lessons while taking himself out of the equation ngl

• +1
I thought you were a German ? I guess Arabic is already an official language of Europe lol
He looks med, and so is his DNA test tbh

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 7580 and WadlowMaxxing
Keep coping you utter subhuman.

spiritual enlightenment can be reached in this life also if you try
did i denied that you couldn't? just that materiality don't last and contentment isn't by it.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 7098

View attachment 899133View attachment 899136

View attachment 899137

forgot the context the different variations of "you" are used, only remember how to pronounce them

your dad is based ngl, can see him being a good contributor to off-topic shitposts

• +1
Ask him this:

giphy.gif
WW2 made you the strongest country on earth, because all others were destroyed

and you forgot who ruled the world for 700 years and advanved modern medicine, literature and science while your people still shat in the streets

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and Deleted member 3043
Thought you were white tbh, surprising

Based dad, is he misogynist?

• +1

and you forgot who ruled the world for 700 years and advanved modern medicine, literature and science while your people still shat in the streets
He is brazilian, idk if they ruled.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 1100
how is making a language unnecessarily complicated good?

Mirin your dad my mom and dad are both like that.

• Love it
Your dad is based asf ngl.
Mirin his DNA.
Indeed litteral arabic has the most words in any language, with more than 12,5 millions words.
:eek:
Still a useless language ngl

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 1400
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
so don't attack arabic
Arabic has produced some wonderful literary masterpieces in the Middle Ages and even in the 19th and early 20th century. But nowadays it's a total different story.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and Deleted member 3043
Arabic has produced some wonderful literary masterpieces in the Middle Ages and even in the 19th and early 20th century. But nowadays it's a total different story.
the issue is the people

• +1

US had the biggest industry even before the war started, when they went in 1942, they produced more airplanes, tanks and ships then any other country prior the the war, so cope. Also arabs were nevee great jfl, majority of Islamic scientists were giga high iq Persian moggers or Afghans

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3043
US had the biggest industry even before the war started, when they went in 1942, they produced more airplanes, tanks and ships then any other country prior the the war, so cope. Also arabs were nevee great jfl, majority of Islamic scientists were giga high iq Persian moggers or Afghans
you know there was another World War before WW2, right?

U.S. profited from both because their land wasn‘t on the battlefields

• +1
"arabs" ethnically and the distinction with persians muslims, afghans etc, is one of the consequence of the lose of faith that leaded to their current daily humiliation; There isn't a bit of difference in a persian muslim, or in an arab one, or any superiority of any above the other. The sole difference is in their heart's sincerity, and virtue.
Al ghazali was blessed in all regards and said it in a very good way.

• +1
"arabs" ethnically and the distinction with persians muslims, afghans etc, is one of the consequence of the lose of faith that leaded to their current daily humiliation; There isn't a bit of difference in a persian muslim, or in an arab one, or any superiority of any above the other. The sole difference is in their heart's sincerity, and virtue.
Al ghazali was blessed in all regards and said it in a very good way.
A big chunk of those islamic scientists were deists, agnostics actually

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 3043
A big chunk of those islamic scientists were deists, agnostics actually
they were give or take mutazilites. Some like Roshd were supposed to be more believer in the Aristo's cosmogony, some others like avicenne in Plotin's one. But all in all, their writting are too dispatched, too altered, too uncertain. And exactly as for Ibn Arabi, where scholars/University secular thought for centuries that he was a pantheist, and it turned out he wasn't at all, it's mostly theories and speculations. I've studied that a decent amount, and all we can say for sure is that they followed their faith exterior wise, pretty well. We only judge the actions.

• +1
Pure agnostics, never ever really existed in history, not even during The Antic Greek era.