BASED DAD USING CHADDAM MEMES

they were give or take mutazilites. Some like Roshd were supposed to be more believer in the Aristo's cosmogony, some others like avicenne in Plotin's one. But all in all, their writting are too dispatched, too altered, too uncertain. And exactly as for Ibn Arabi, where scholars/University secular thought for centuries that he was a pantheist, and it turned out he wasn't at all, it's mostly theories and speculations. I've studied that a decent amount, and all we can say for sure is that they followed their faith exterior wise, pretty well. We only judge the actions.
I don't understand what are you trying to say exactly, they clearly weren't orthodox muslims, more like deists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I don't understand what are you trying to say exactly, they clearly weren't orthodox muslims, more like deists
The orthodoxy is more essentially about the cults, the deeds: the prayers, the fasting etc. And the belief in the concept of One God beeing the most rational one which is the case, and the prophet beeing the main voice to propagate it. Nothing else really, the rest is more up to debate even among scholars.
For sure some of their claims are somehow unorthodox, but it's usually taken out of context and without the philosophical basis to understand it.

The orthodoxy is more essentially about the cults, the deeds: the prayers, the fasting etc. And the belief in the concept of One God beeing the most rational one which is the case, and the prophet beeing the main voice to propagate it. Nothing else really, the rest is more up to debate even among scholars.
For sure some of their claims are somehow unorthodox, but it's usually taken out of context and without the philosophical basis to understand it.
I never pray cause i don't know arabic tbh, Over

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 3043
I never pray cause i don't know arabic tbh, Over
the orthodopraxy is about good sense : It helps a society to unit around a set of principles, and help individually the individual to be more virtuous and faithful because in essence we'r weak and need daily work/deed and reminder to keep beeing steadfast. Averroes explained it well.
For arabic you don't need to know it, technically you can do it in your own language for the beginning or only with the intention/following a video without speaking, but tbh it's not hard to learn few lines by heart. you did probably more while studying for meds

the orthodopraxy is about good sense : It helps a society to unit around a set of principles, and help individually the individual to be more virtuous and faithful because in essence we'r weak and need daily work/deed and reminder to keep beeing steadfast. Averroes explained it well.
For arabic you don't need to know it, technically you can do it in your own language for the beginning or only with the intention/following a video without speaking, but tbh it's not hard to learn few lines by heart. you did probably more while studying for meds
Yeah but speaking the duas in arabic just doesn't come from my heart it feel robotic tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043