Based future Chad slaps the fuck out of his JB girlfriend!

kwacker777

kwacker777

Sub-Mod

Holy based. Halo effect is insane. If he is truly attractive enough she will continue to come back and fuck him. Hopefully she continues to get beaten and eventually knocked out when she inevitably starts burning coal.

Also huwhite families are fucking crazy jfl. This nigger just gets his Playstation taken away for a week lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Sprinkles, RecessedChinCel and 6 others
@drop Be like this mogger bhai

Young BBC bvll

Did i read this correctly ? She is married with her son ?

lmao all the women in the comments are panicking, they want to emasculate him so he grows up soy jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gus17, Sprinkles and klip11
"He even hugged me after dinner and told me "it was so good, you're the best mom".
13-years-old and 100x more low inhib and manipulative than the entire forum.

And it's cringe how Redditors want this Chad to starve because he hit a girl jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Gus17, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
"He even hugged me after dinner and told me "it was so good, you're the best mom".
View attachment 2426022
And it's cringe how Redditors want this Chad to starve because he hit a girl jfl
Mirin dark triad hard. Future slayer no doubt

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
"I’m the mother of a 13 year old boy. He’s my husband and I’s oldest."
Are you a native English speaker? She's saying the kid is her and her husband's oldest son jfl.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Are you a native English speaker? She's saying the kid is her and her husband's oldest son jfl.
Not native. But the sentence seems really weirdly constructed

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777 and aesthetic beauty
Not native. But the sentence seems really weirdly constructed
Probably true if you learned English as a second language. Not that weird to me

lmao all the women in the comments are panicking, they want to emasculate him so he grows up soy jfl
Their daughters will grow up to be sluts for this low inhib chadlet :lul:

Holy based. Halo effect is insane. If he is truly attractive enough she will continue to come back and fuck him. Hopefully she continues to get beaten and eventually knocked out when she inevitably starts burning coal.

Also huwhite families are fucking crazy jfl. This nigger just gets his Playstation taken away for a week lmao.

It's probably a larp written by a fat man hating feminist who spends all her time making up stories to post on reddit for updoots before diabetes takes her life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 30679
View attachment 2426022
Redditors have subhuman intelligence. They're npcs and barely sentient. Most active redditors are autistic incels in denial who's only form of socialization is reddit. I sometimes catfish them just for the fun of it pretending to be a girl then call them ugly and tell them to kill themselves.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and HarrierDuBois
If he was subhuman he would not have gotten away with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back