Based grandpa

Deleted member 14848

Deleted member 14848

Mistral
Was at my grandpa's today and we had a talk.
I told me how German girls are all sluts and he agreed to me and told me about how cucked friends of him are.
He visited them and the daugther came home with bf, locking the door and fucking and he said new generations is crazy and parents shitty.
Even said that where he comes from Lebanon you could divorce a woman if she wasn't a virgin
@Baldingman1998 @germanlooks @Bitch @astatine @n0rthface @uglymug @Ryan @subhuman incel @OldVirgin @TeraCope54 @xefo @bobt @Biiyo03 @Xangsane @Haven @Pythagoras @TsarTsar444
@reptiles
@LooksOverAll

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, ItsOver.com, johncruz12345 and 28 others
h
I told me how German girls are all sluts and he agreed to me and told me about how cucked friends of him are.
He visited them and the daugther came home with bf, locking the door and fucking and he said new generations is crazy and parents shitty.
Even said that where he comes from Lebanon you could divorce a woman if she wasn't a virgin
@Baldingman1998 @germanlooks @Bitch @astatine @n0rthface @uglymug @Ryan @subhuman incel @OldVirgin @TeraCope54 @xefo @bobt @Biiyo03 @Xangsane @Haven @Pythagoras @TsarTsar444
hes right

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Lebanon? Weren't you Armenian

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
You could rape a women if she wasn't virgin here

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Looks234, johncruz12345 and 12 others
Was he a chad in his prime? @OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14848
So the most nationalistic german here isn't even german
Just usual things, all German nazis i found out in the ends were balkan, polish, morrocan or turkish migrants dead srs

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Looks234, johncruz12345 and 8 others
Just usual things, all German nazis i found out in the ends were balkan, polish, morrocan or turkish migrants dead srs

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ChristianChad, Haven and 8 others
3/4 German and Armenian grandpa has blue eyes
I've made many threads how current Germany is shitty

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and lutte

3/4 German and Armenian grandpa has blue eyes
I've made many threads how current Germany is shitty
BRO people dont understand genes now?:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre: im pretty surei have spanard dna explaining my pheno type even tho i have darkskin it makes sense to since the location im living was invaded by spain. people actually thought you werent german tho?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Normal sight, its like the Roman Empire all over again, became degen, opened borders for filthy low iq german migrants, italic romans stopped giving a shit about their empire and were for muuh poor german refugees, german refugees raped and quadrupled crime, GLM protests happened in support of the BGC's, and after all this it was the BGC's that got patriotic for the Roman Empire in the end and after 476 they larped as them for the next 1300 years

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, johncruz12345, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
social media corrupts all kids, and then all kids want to be NT so they get even more corrupted
even if parents knew the effects of social media they would almost stand no chance unless they move to some obscure village, but parents didn't have the social media problem, don't recognize it and don't know how to fight this enemy

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 14867 and 2 others
grandpa might say parents are bad, but parents got to be geniuses to figure out how to treat a social media corrupted child

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 7725
Boomers and Silents are idiots. They're the ones who complain about all this shit when they're the ones who paved the way for all this to happen in the first place. It's a slippery slope and they started it with Woodstock and all that shit.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, gamma, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Boomers and Silents are idiots. They're the ones who complain about all this shit when they're the ones who paved the way for all this to happen in the first place. It's a slippery slope and they started it with Woodstock and all that shit.
shit started after ww2
grandpa might say parents are bad, but parents got to be geniuses to figure out how to treat a social media corrupted child
my grandpa had only boys and my dad too
but I agree on social media part
best is legit to move to a village and don't buy your kid a phone, in a city would be death of social life tho

• +1
Reactions: Gad and Baldingman1998
You don't give him any of that shit in the first place, but the problem is that every parents must agree on this. Solution is actually quite easy tho, just make technology punishable by 30 years in prison for people under 18, basically like alcohol is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Gad and Deleted member 14848
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 14848
  • Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 14848
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, TsarTsar444, lutte and 1 other person
@reptiles
@LooksOverAll
Ya habibi enta lebnene? Mwah ya albe:feelsohh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 14848
Ya habibi enta lebnene? Mwah ya albe:feelsohh:
1/4 but dad grew up on beirut until he was 6
Then left cause of civil war
Grandpa has his new wife from there, she's a rich doctor but I heard situation is very bad there?
@wanttobeattractive forgot to tag u bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
You don't give him any of that shit in the first place, but the problem is that every parents must agree on this. Solution is actually quite easy tho, just make technology punishable by 30 years in prison for people under 18, basically like alcohol is
you can't not give your children tech in 2021 they're going to be misfits if you don't

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and TsarTsar444
1/4 but dad grew up on beirut until he was 6
Then left cause of civil war
Grandpa has his new wife from there, she's a rich doctor but I heard situation is very bad there?
Yup electricity 3 hrs a day max (no joke) was like 12 hrs a day and 23 in beirut before economic collapse. Minimum wage went from 500$ to 50$. Venezuela 2.0

• +1
you can't not give your children tech in 2021 they're going to be misfits if you don't
You make all children be with no tech, by law

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
You make all children be with no tech, by law
Just accept it, we were the last generation to have a somewhat normal childhood without smartphones, it is what it is

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, LastHopeForNorman, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998 and lutte
You're the only white man in the whole forum lutte
Indeed, but people here are misusing that word so I won’t call myself white, I’m scandinavian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14867, gamma and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte, gamma and Deleted member 14848
Indeed, but people here are misusing that word so I won’t call myself white, I’m scandinavian
What's your definition of white and of scandinavian?

that's the hard part, having every parent do that, only once the disciplined children become the vast majority the problem will be solved, until then corruption has power because they have to fit in groups

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 14848
You're probably an african refugee living in Sweden, because you never posted your skin colour :feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, lutte, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Yup electricity 3 hrs a day max (no joke) was like 12 hrs a day and 23 in beirut before economic collapse. Minimum wage went from 500$ to 50$. Venezuela 2.0
It really became a shithole
My grandpa still has a 100.000$ there prob gone
Cause I heard you can't really get money from bank/ATM

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lutte, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
It really became a shithole
My grandpa still has a 100.000$ there prob gone
Cause I heard you can't really get money from bank/ATM
Yeah he might be able to take 400$ per week or something but it's limited

• +1
You're probably an african refugee living in Sweden, because you never posted your skin colour :feelswhat:
Have u posted yours
shites skincolour check thread incoming
20210928 234837

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and lutte
Damn even my 3rd poorest European country is nowhere near this. Europeans can't stop winning somehow

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, lutte, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Now post urs luigi
3C4B9619 1629 4D2F 8A57 1DE1EAC65621

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998, gamma and 2 others
What do you expect man we put gays in prisons and beat them

and own family gets rid of them
Gays are a myth here, i don't know a single gay guy in my highschool of over 1000 kids dead srs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, johncruz12345, BearBoy and 1 other person