Based guy at my old work used to fuck with the old cunts heads

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

“what do you want from me?” “Your love.”
When I was serving at this retirement home, there were nothing but young fucks working in the kitchen. Their ages were from 16-19 and some were 20 or 21. I was the oldest fuck there at age 22.

Anyway, when it was close to closing time for us to leave, there were only a couple old fucks left I. In the dining room waiting for dessert time,

this young fuck went up to the table and said,

“what do you want for dessert?”

the old slut replied “butter pecan ice cream”

he said “we don’t have that flavor. But we have a new flavor we just got in called Smegma. Would you like to try that?”

then she said “what?”

then the kid called out to the other server and said “hey do we got anymore smegma ice cream?”

and the other dude replied “I don’t think so, let me pull some out real quick.”

Shit was funny as fuck. Old fucks are so gullible sometimes :lul:

@FastBananaCEO you gotta get an old fuck job so you can fuck with the old cunts minds

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 5189, Entschuldigung and 1 other person
I hope I never become this miserable.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, AlexBrown84 and Tropical Tyrone
IMG 20211125 000142

Now I understand why you were on my post defending gore, you are a miserable person who will never find love and touch a woman. This is your destiny. When you were old and weak and don't have anyone to take care of you, remember what you said here.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 14905 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Why are you defending old sluts in retirement homes? They’re old bitches who fucked a thousand men, who gives a shit about them. One time I accidentally dropped burning hot soup on some old bitch haha, that shit had me laughjng

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754, ROTTING, Deleted member 14905 and 4 others
Now I understand why you were on my post defending gore
I wasn’t defending that shit, it’s a sick world with mentally ill men everywhere. I just admit that the world is ugly and gore needs to be seen so people can realize how evil people can be

Answer on whatsapp

I didn't understand the tales but ok :feelsokman:

View attachment 1518078
Now I understand why you were on my post defending gore, you are a miserable person who will never find love and touch a woman. This is your destiny. When you were old and weak and don't have anyone to take care of you, remember what you said here.
The miserable part is true but surprisingly somehow the part about him never finding love and touching a women is actually false

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
View attachment 1518078
Imagine being on this site and still thinking "lOvE" exists, jfl.