Based Incel destroys shit in her sisters room after telling her to not go into his

D

Deleted member 1660

Diamond

The reason being the whore thought it would be a good idea to invade my room and touch my shit without my permission while I was attending a doctor's appointment on the count of my diabetes, nobody and I mean absolutely NOBODY (INCLUDING MY MOTHER) IS ALLOWED IN MY FUCKING ROOM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES :feelsree:. All of my family knows and treats this rule as sacred since I already showed what happens if you break it, however it seemed I have not made it clear enough for this bitch to understand. Not only did this toilet trespass onto my sanctuary, she had the audacity to leave my door open for all the rest of the family to see and for my cats to go around fucking things up (which they did). She knew we already had a flee problem and that I try my best to mitigate it, since she is too busy still riding the cock carousal to care AND bringing even more parasites into the house (the bitch already gave me Covid in the past :feelsclown:)

I asked around to see who thought it would be a good idea to stumble into my den INCLUDING MY SISTER WHICH SHE CLEARLY DENIED WHILE FUCKING LYING TO MY FACE :reeeeee:, after knowing this I then completely lost my shit. So I ran to her room on the top floor, kicked her door down (since it was locked and the evil cow had a habit of locking her room every time she leaves it, ironic right?). Soon as the door went down, she obviously heard the commotion and hastily rushed upstairs to see what I was doing. But because she was downstairs in the kitchen (where she belonged) and had 2 set of stairs to run, that gave me enough time to break her guitar, smash up her mirrors and wardrobes, throw all the shit on her desks to the ground (and it was a lot of shit I must say, the amount of condom boxes and other contraceptives I saw was staggering, yet not surprising JFL. Typical of a whore :feelsugh:) and last but not least fly kicked her expensive iMac (sadly it still works :(). Once she had seen the damage I had caused, she started screaming at the top of her lunges like she was being gangraped by 10 Indian balding janitors at once :lul:. I legit made her have a mental breakdown, I just stood there gasping for air trying my hardest not to laugh because it's not very often I stand up for myself and getting this kind of result. "I'M SOOOO FUCKING PISSSSSEEEEDDDD, WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY x10 :foidSoy:" she screamed, so I tell her "don't fucking lie to me or go in my room ever again :feelsaww:" then I finally walked back downstairs while hearing her sob above me. Ofc my retarded mother thinks I'm in the wrong yet again but I didn't give a fuck, she knows if she retaliates things will escalate drastically so nothing really happened afterwards. This was probably the most amount of exercise I've done in several years, some foids never learn :society:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 21531, 444 and 13 others
the incel: :feelsree:

IT GOT ON FUCKING REDDIT

AHHAHAHAAHAH

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Danish_Retard
This is what a healthy brother sister relationship should look like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Lmao, highT and 2 others
what a subhuman he deserves his inceldom tbh

nothing funny about this young women's pain and hurt, I feel sympathy for her:confused:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JawIine, Deleted member 20452, Lmao and 4 others
what a subhuman he deserves his inceldom tbh

nothing funny about this young women's pain and hurt, I feel sympathy for her:confused:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, 444, GetShrekt and 12 others
This guy is fucking messed up from his head. How the fuck you treat your own sister like that?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
thank Allah I don't hve a sister:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 21166

The reason being the whore thought it would be a good idea to invade my room and touch my shit without my permission while I was attending a doctor's appointment on the count of my diabetes, nobody and I mean absolutely NOBODY (INCLUDING MY MOTHER) IS ALLOWED IN MY FUCKING ROOM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES :feelsree:. All of my family knows and treats this rule as sacred since I already showed what happens if you break it, however it seemed I have not made it clear enough for this bitch to understand. Not only did this toilet trespass onto my sanctuary, she had the audacity to leave my door open for all the rest of the family to see and for my cats to go around fucking things up (which they did). She knew we already had a flee problem and that I try my best to mitigate it, since she is too busy still riding the cock carousal to care AND bringing even more parasites into the house (the bitch already gave me Covid in the past :feelsclown:)

I asked around to see who thought it would be a good idea to stumble into my den INCLUDING MY SISTER WHICH SHE CLEARLY DENIED WHILE FUCKING LYING TO MY FACE :reeeeee:, after knowing this I then completely lost my shit. So I ran to her room on the top floor, kicked her door down (since it was locked and the evil cow had a habit of locking her room every time she leaves it, ironic right?). Soon as the door went down, she obviously heard the commotion and hastily rushed upstairs to see what I was doing. But because she was downstairs in the kitchen (where she belonged) and had 2 set of stairs to run, that gave me enough time to break her guitar, smash up her mirrors and wardrobes, throw all the shit on her desks to the ground (and it was a lot of shit I must say, the amount of condom boxes and other contraceptives I saw was staggering, yet not surprising JFL. Typical of a whore :feelsugh:) and last but not least fly kicked her expensive iMac (sadly it still works :(). Once she had seen the damage I had caused, she started screaming at the top of her lunges like she was being gangraped by 10 Indian balding janitors at once :lul:. I legit made her have a mental breakdown, I just stood there gasping for air trying my hardest not to laugh because it's not very often I stand up for myself and getting this kind of result. "I'M SOOOO FUCKING PISSSSSEEEEDDDD, WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY x10 :foidSoy:" she screamed, so I tell her "don't fucking lie to me or go in my room ever again :feelsaww:" then I finally walked back downstairs while hearing her sob above me. Ofc my retarded mother thinks I'm in the wrong yet again but I didn't give a fuck, she knows if she retaliates things will escalate drastically so nothing really happened afterwards. This was probably the most amount of exercise I've done in several years, some foids never learn :society:
Now the moral of this story
As plain as it can be
Foids mind your business
And let us cel folks be
You'd better heed my warnin'
And try to understand
Don't you demonstrate
Around the schizo incel men

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
lmfao there’s no way this actually happened

• +1
Reactions: Lmao

FAKE
and
GAY