based old woman roasts guy for running jbw

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide

skip to 2.05 in the video
i condone this seriously boys, to all my other fellow whites DO NOT RUN JBW it is retarted we are not meant to breed with other races unless there black because there close to whites in supiriority from what ive seen but ive never really met many blacks but anyway this lady is based asf, straight up telling this subhuman he can only get a gook and not a proper woman then when the noodlewhore tries to argue with her she proves her supremicy and mocks her accent

also no hate to asians as there nice people and i love all people from the world just thought this was based and funny that this lady called out this subhuman for running jbw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and Deleted member 6341
ALSO JFL HE MARRIED THIS POOR ASIAN WOMAN SO SHE'S PROBS USING HIM FOR MONEY TO JFL THATS WHY ITS IMPORTANT TO LOOKSMAX JFL ' CAN'T EVEN GET AN AUSSIE GIRL' ALSO B4 'NICE LOOKSMAXXING TIP BRO' I DONT GIVE A FUCK THIS WAS TO GOOD NOT TO POST AND NO ONE FINDS IT FUNNY YOU FAGGOT

Sea maxxing is negative in the long run it’s simply What a nigga has to do to experience pussy
hapa children are like 99% bad only 1% turn out like @celmane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
kinda funny cause this bitch looks mixed af

clear mongoloid admixture
you fucking retard look at there phenotype they have that type of look there caucasian, asian genetics are dominant so she would have darkhair and eyes she has blue eyes and blonde hair

you fucking retard look at there phenotype they have that type of look there caucasian, asian genetics are dominant so she would have darkhair and eyes she has blue eyes and blonde hair
Main qimg 81869f052c1beef4b726182541dd0816

wtf? you can be mongoloid influenced and have blonde hair/blue eyes, and this bitch has 100% chinky mongol eyes similar to finnish and some of the russian chinkcels

she is likely influenced by one of these chinky eyed phenos

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
this is 2014 JFL the stigma should be even worse now

• +1

i condone this seriously boys, to all my other fellow whites DO NOT RUN JBW it is retarted we are not meant to breed with other races unless there black because there close to whites in supiriority from what ive seen but ive never really met many blacks but anyway this lady is based asf, straight up telling this subhuman he can only get a gook and not a proper woman then when the noodlewhore tries to argue with her she proves her supremicy and mocks her accent

also no hate to asians as there nice people and i love all people from the world just thought this was based and funny that this lady called out this subhuman for running jbw

Just be a chad theory, etc, etc, etc. Like do you seriously think people want to run jbw game? They're doing it not because they want, but because there isn't any other choice.

Cope I'm 6'4 and confirmed 5.5 psl with top percent bideltoid and like gooks. She wouldn't say shit to me in person.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, GetShrekt, reptiles and 1 other person
Cope I'm 6'4 and confirmed 5.5 psl with top percent bideltoid and like gooks. She wouldn't say shit to me in person.
no pics larp subhuman if you prefer asian girls over white

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing

Plus hapa kids mog full rice cels from what ive seen but this is from both diirections as long as what ever mixing wasnt an abomination

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
DO NOT RUN JBW it is retarted we are not meant to breed with other races unless there black because there close to whites in supiriority from what ive seen but ive never really met many blacks ut anyway this lady is based asf, straight up telling this subhuman he can only get a gook and not a proper woman then when the noodlewhore tries to argue with her she proves her supremicy and mocks her accent

Why do you type like this JFL

Tbh you are one the few ‘slayers’ I believe. CaptainUgly is a larping clown + pretty sure is a whore

no pics larp subhuman if you prefer asian girls over white
no need to post pics when ive had multiple trust worthy members confirm it tbqh. not to mention ive posted slays on the forum. bare minimum you can believe im a subhuman low inhib slayer tbqh. id have torn that old bitch a new ass hole ngl

ALSO JFL HE MARRIED THIS POOR ASIAN WOMAN SO SHE'S PROBS USING HIM FOR MONEY TO JFL THATS WHY ITS IMPORTANT TO LOOKSMAX JFL ' CAN'T EVEN GET AN AUSSIE GIRL' ALSO B4 'NICE LOOKSMAXXING TIP BRO' I DONT GIVE A FUCK THIS WAS TO GOOD NOT TO POST AND NO ONE FINDS IT FUNNY YOU FAGGOT

Based and racepilled. She probably has more testosterone than the average modern man.

• +1

I do what the fuck i want and if an old lady comes up to me trying to tell me what to do im gonna put that old cum dumpster in place

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10177 and Highrise
no need to post pics when ive had multiple trust worthy members confirm it tbqh. not to mention ive posted slays on the forum. bare minimum you can believe im a subhuman low inhib slayer tbqh. id have torn that old bitch a new ass hole ngl

how does that prove shit? JFL imagine fucking some tatted up whore and bragging about it if your such a chad and 5.5psl show your face coz your going around trying to talk shit to random users for no reason but you won't show your face
if you want to try brag atleast show your face i mean fuck bro and fucking some girl isn't some hard thing normies fuck girl and even some subhumans so idgaf

Based and racepilled. She probably has more testosterone than the average modern man.
my bro finally someone agreeing with me good on the lady someone needs to call out people for running jbw on asians its pretty pathetic tbh

idek you and your just randomly bragging on my thread like seriously bro don't come here to brag and good on you for getting some sex coz im a 16 year old cystic acnecel khhv and your doing most then what most men get but just don't brag bro

• JFL
what is this video actually about? why do they argue?

i never understood why people like asian women

me neither i would fuck any race but asian women are easily the most unappealing honestly i probs wouldn't even fuck an asian its just weird tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
me neither i would fuck any race but asian women are easily the most unappealing honestly i probs wouldn't even fuck an asian its just weird tbh

I can understand why many men would fuck Asian women. They are slim and have the lowest standards out of all women, that's the only positive I can come up with.

Last edited:
  • +1
how does that prove shit? JFL imagine fucking some tatted up whore and bragging about it if your such a chad and 5.5psl show your face coz your going around trying to talk shit to random users for no reason but you won't show your face
if you want to try brag atleast show your face i mean fuck bro and fucking some girl isn't some hard thing normies fuck girl and even some subhumans so idgaf
she had 0 tattos retard i wrote with a marker on her ass lmfao. are you retarded?

i find their neotenous features cute and fetishized them tbh. also you guys making them taboo makes them more attractive to me.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1