F
floatingorganism
Iron
- Joined
- Jul 9, 2026
- Posts
- 16
- Reputation
- 9
I checked NYC, New jersey, various cities in california including LA, and alternated the location with Berlin.
I've swapped location for about 5 times between American cities and Berlin and every time Berlin women were on average at least 7/10 and american ones always had shity skin, high bf ratio, and overall just ugly facial bonestructures. This could be hinge algorithm bugging out. I don't believe average german women are this attractive and American this unattractive. But at the same time I've swapped location a lot of times as i mentioned so it's confusing me. I need you guys opinion. Are american women really this unattractive compared to Euro ones?
No exaggeration I could swipe left on 100 american women in a row whereas i found 9 out of 10 women attractive in berlin. what the fuck? And the race was set for white as well. Also i tried Prague too. Still mogged the shit out of american ones.
Can anyone vouch for this phenomenon? are Americans really this unattractive? I was thinking of moving there but if this is the case hell nah i can't do that.
I've swapped location for about 5 times between American cities and Berlin and every time Berlin women were on average at least 7/10 and american ones always had shity skin, high bf ratio, and overall just ugly facial bonestructures. This could be hinge algorithm bugging out. I don't believe average german women are this attractive and American this unattractive. But at the same time I've swapped location a lot of times as i mentioned so it's confusing me. I need you guys opinion. Are american women really this unattractive compared to Euro ones?
No exaggeration I could swipe left on 100 american women in a row whereas i found 9 out of 10 women attractive in berlin. what the fuck? And the race was set for white as well. Also i tried Prague too. Still mogged the shit out of american ones.
Can anyone vouch for this phenomenon? are Americans really this unattractive? I was thinking of moving there but if this is the case hell nah i can't do that.