• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Decent for white bad for black but ur white

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Deleted member 24789
Why even add this part then?
Because this is a diverse forum and aesthetics are not limited to white

jeremy Meeks has a wide nose but still mogs, a white with that nose would be sub 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Because this is a diverse forum and aesthetics are not limited to white

jeremy Meeks has a wide nose but still mogs, a white with that nose would be sub 5
Meeks is such a mogger.

• Love it
Reactions: Chadelite
you have masculine face structure so i would predict good results from resistance training. just get your diet and training in order

the only way you can tell if you have shit muscle gaining genes is if your routine is good, you're slowly gaining weight, but gaining more fat than you should be

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 24789
You are right, but I sometimes get desensitized to how insanely good looking many PSL Gods are, I looked at him now again and it hit me like cold water how much he mogs.

you have masculine face structure so i would predict good results from resistance training. just get your diet and training in order

the only way you can tell if you have shit muscle gaining genes is if your routine is good, you're slowly gaining weight, but gaining more fat than you should be
Ok bro thanks

take roids and mog niggers

• +1
take roids and mog niggers
Roids will be the last solution if no results, this is too much dangerous to consider this normal imo

Ill see

Natty gymcelling is cope precisely because you don't know how long it will take you to get jacked naturally, whereas using drugs gets you results faster. In the case where it's the last thing holding you back from actually slaying, even worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 33424
Natty gymcelling is cope precisely because you don't know how long it will take you to get jacked naturally, whereas using drugs gets you results faster. In the case where it's the last thing holding you back from actually slaying, even worse.
But when u stop drugs what happens

Stfu u retard, u never did natural bodybuilding the right, did you eat raw organs? You did full body workouts under the sun? You have no fucking idea

Natty gymcelling is cope precisely because you don't know how long it w ill take you to get jacked naturally, whereas using drugs gets you results faster. In the case where it's the last thing holding you back from actually

slaying, even worse.
Why tf would you like to slay using drugs that will make you sicker and less fertile? Just to look like a roid head witv gyno and hair loss? Jfl roid maxxing is for a chosen few and ppl dont get it

You will strength mog but looking 'full' at 6'3 Is always difficult. If you manage it you will mog hard wherever you go. I'm talking proper bodybuilder type body but will take years and high discipline.

• +1
Depend how much you are willing to bulk. Would be quicker if you are willing to tolerate a bit of chub. But honestly you can reduce the amount of fat you gain while maximizing the amount of muscle you gain if you are willing to do protein overfeeding. It's kinda hard to do, eating tons of protein sucks, but studies have shown it works.

So basically you take your weight in kg and multiply it by 3 and thats the amount of protein you eat a day. Even better if you multiply by 3.4, but not by much, start with 3x your body weight in kg.

Then learn to train properly ; volume hypertorphy focused(look up mike van wyck on youtube) or fst-7 training pinciples.

Once you figure out your diet and training, it should take you 2 years to reach 60-75% of your natty limit and be pround of your physique

Last edited:
  • +1