Based on my skin color do I look ethnic?

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Cheating my genetics
What would you say is my nationality based on these pics?

Attachments

• IMG_20180620_232456.jpg
    IMG_20180620_232456.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_20180704_200516.jpg
    IMG_20180704_200516.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 98
Yes. You're a curry who's lightfrauding hard.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Krezo, 11gaijin and 5 others
You're fat.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, 11gaijin and Zaetheus
that or he has bad fat storing face genetics

Idc. Hes fat. And dont cope by saying you have bad fat storing genetics, you're fat too.

Idc. Hes fat. And dont cope by saying you have bad fat storing genetics, you're fat too.
My bodyfat is 23% over 25% is overweight. But whatever, arguing with you is like trying to tell a homeless guy money matters

My bodyfat is 23% over 25% is overweight. But whatever, arguing with you is like trying to tell a homeless guy money matters

Bro... 25% is some random fucking number that was probably generated by another fat person... Fuck... Even 20% is fat... I'd say 16-18% is where your not fat. 12-15% is lean, 9-11% is shredded, anything below that is ripped and shredded.

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Future Arablite, androidcel and 1 other person
Bro... 25% is some random fucking number that was probably generated by another fat person... Fuck... Even 20% is fat... I'd say 16-18% is where your not fat. 12-15% is lean, 9-11% is shredded, anything below that is ripped and shredded.
True, Im not missing out much. 5% and Im there. Just 2 months and ill be good. This guy is really bad tho, like 28% atleast wand we can agree on that.

True, Im not missing out much. 5% and Im there. Just 2 months and ill be good. This guy is really bad tho, like 28% atleast wand we can agree on that.

Hes about 26%. And you're not getting down to 18% in 2 months. You dont have the knowledge, dedication, persistence or ability to gauge where you are, have been, and need to go.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Hes about 26%. And you're not getting down to 18% in 2 months. You dont have the knowledge, dedication, persistence or ability to gauge where you are, have been, and need to go.
If I lost 30lbs in 7months why woudnt I have the persistence or dedication or knowledge or anything? Deficit isnt too huge either

Low iq post tbh

If I lost 30lbs in 7months why woudnt I have the persistence or dedication or knowledge or anything? Deficit isnt too huge either

Low iq post tbh

You didnt lose 30lbs in 7 months.

and losing 30lbs from 30% bf is easier than losing 10lbs at 23% bf anyways.

so much autism itt

i love it

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
South American

Impressed by you bro (y) on point

You didnt lose 30lbs in 7 months.

and losing 30lbs from 30% bf is easier than losing 10lbs at 23% bf anyways.
Your right. I lost 30kgs in 7months. I wrore it wrong. I will not let a kid judge my dedication on the internet. Until you get less toxic we have nothing more to talk about. End of. Proof that I lost 70lbs

At my fattest

Im very patient with immature kids like you, but I have my limits. Good day to you.

Your right. I lost 30kgs in 7months. I wrore it wrong. I will not let a kid judge my dedication on the internet. Until you get less toxic we have nothing more to talk about. End of. Proof that I lost 70lbs

At my fattest

Im very patient with immature kids like you, but I have my limits. Good day to you.

30 kgs ~ 70 lbs.

70/(4x7) = 2.5lbs/week.

2.5lbs fat = (3500 x 2.5) calories.
= 8750 weekly caloric deficit.

8750/7 = 1250 daily caloric deficit.

Yeah, I'm sure you ate at a 2750 calorie deficit daily for 7 months. You probably ate foods with negative calories right?!

:lul::lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

You're some fat kid who did a little bit of work and got some results, who thought he did a Zyzz level transformation. You've just begun your journey, but seem to think you've already finished it, and are about to start on the second mission...

I gave you mathematical proof as to why you didnt lose anything near 30kgs in 7 months. Dont tell me you lost some muscle as well, that doesnt explain shit. You had none to begin with.

I'm a good way ahead of you, but I still know I'm really shitty physiquewise and have a long way to go before I start pattinf myself on the back.

Stop coping. The sooner you realise that, the sooner I will leave you alone.

@Future Arablite @future chadlite @badromance @Nibba

Last edited:
70 kgs = 154 lbs.

154/(4x7) = 5.5lbs/week.

5.5lbs fat = (3500 x 5.5) calories.
= 19250 weekly caloric deficit.

19250/7 = 2750 daily caloric deficit.

Yeah, I'm sure you ate at a 2750 calorie deficit daily for 7 months. You probably ate foods with negative calories right?!

You're some fat kid who did a little bit of work and got some results, who thought he did a Zyzz level transformation. You've just begun your journey, but seem to think you've already finished it, and are about to start on the second mission...

I gave you mathematical proof as to why you didnt lose anything near 30kgs in 7 months. Dont tell me you lost some muscle as well, that doesnt explain shit. You had none to begin with.

I'm a good way ahead of you, but I still know I'm really shitty physiquewise and have a long way to go before I start pattinf myself on the back.

wow reading comprehension at an all time low

he said ~70lbs/30kg and you did the math for 70kg but claimed you did it for 30kg

jfl tl;dr the rest

wow reading comprehension at an all time low

he said ~70lbs/30kg and you did the math for 70kg but claimed you did it for 30kg

jfl tl;dr the rest

Okay whatever. Divide 2750/2.2 = 1250 daily caloric deficit. Still not remotely believe able for someone with little muscle mass.

*corrected

Okay whatever. Divide 2750/2.2 = 1250 daily caloric deficit. Still not remotely believe able for someone with little muscle mass.
eh I wouldn't doubt someone could pull that off if he starved himself tbh

during hs I was living with like 1500 daily calories with 2300 maintenance at a healthy weight, didn't really feel very hungry or anything

eh I wouldn't doubt someone could pull that off if he starved himself tbh

during hs I was living with like 1500 daily calories with 2300 maintenance at a healthy weight, didn't really feel very hungry or anything

Its possible, but its not like he did that at all. If he said 30lbs over 14 months I'd believe him.

>When u eat a negative amount it calories
Holy shit...:cool::what:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 147
Most probably a Pakistani or North Indian.

Could be a Latin American/Mexican or a Middle Eastern? But less likely.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
30 kgs ~ 70 lbs.

70/(4x7) = 2.5lbs/week.

2.5lbs fat = (3500 x 2.5) calories.
= 8750 weekly caloric deficit.

8750/7 = 1250 daily caloric deficit.

2BE10D0C F324 4753 9A0D F238B15307CB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
'm a good way ahead of you, but I still know I'm really shitty physiquewise and have a long way to go before I start pattinf myself on the back.
This resonates a lot with me. Gonna permabulk till 220 I think. Im 200 rn and still look small so I got a while before I cut

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 147
Its possible, but its not like he did that at all. If he said 30lbs over 14 months I'd believe him.
Losing 30 kgs in 7 months is possible. It depends on how many calories he was eating when he was fat and how much he dropped when he started dieting. Plus he could have a high metabolism, allowing him to burn faster.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO

At my fattest

lol that pic cracks me up every time i see it, slobmaxxed hard there

would consider you an incel i guess

Yes definitely, you should know that already dude. I'd guess indian

*corrected
i lost 25 lbs in 3 months

you retarded curry cuck, don't cope for your shitty metabolism

i lost 25 lbs in 3 months

you retarded curry cuck, don't cope for your shitty metabolism

No you didnt. Even if you did, losing 25lbs at fucking 30% bf is easier than losing 5 lbs at 15% ???

Lol, I eat 3000 cals daily and remain 16% bf. You probably ate 2750 daily and got fat ?

And you must have been really fat, because you're even fatter than @FatmanO at 25-26% bf.

How did you get banned from .is?
I made a venting post which resulted in my ban. I noticed that on my 1 month break that most users are banned from the site ( in only a few weeks!) . I visit this site every now and then but it’s pretty dead here most of the time.

What would you say is my nationality based on these pics?
the skin color doesn't determine your race. In Italy some people have a dark skin, but they don't look Arab because they have an european facial structure. this is a famous Italian TV Presenter

Attachments

• 1540392877_5bd087ab7bc3f.jpg
    1540392877_5bd087ab7bc3f.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 36