Bashan may never come back.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Writer
@Bashan brother why are you gone? I never got to say goodbye (trade discords) so now you are gone forever, I hope we will meet again one day. This forum is so bad without you brother, you are what @ReadBooksEveryday aspires to become.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and ReadBooksEveryday
@JackTheKnife

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 23239
He’s been gone for a long time already

here’s a poem now

John the Baptist lives
After all the sin
Call upon his name
Kill within the same
Tomorrow isn’t real
Hurry up and live
Everybody dies
Kill within the same
Nobody can see
Instigate the sea
Forever is a myth
Everybody dies

• So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
He’s been gone for a long time already

here’s a poem now

John the Baptist lives
After all the sin
Call upon his name
Kill within the same
Tomorrow isn’t real
Hurry up and live
Everybody dies
Kill within the same
Nobody can see
Instigate the sea
Forever is a myth
Everybody dies
fuck off with this religious shit, make a simple poem like the fright one

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and ReadBooksEveryday
Who is that? You dare compare me to some nobody ..? be careful incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Vermilioncore
Awake in sweat as fear begins
Heart is heavy with bolts and pins
The future holds all of my pain
Like clouds above, holding rain
Damn that shit 🔥 🤪 Edgar Allen Poe type shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
You serious?
JackTheKnife is the alt of Bashan, Kozner, Sphinx and many other accounts he makes monthly when he gets bored of having a fake god complex on his current account. He gets cringed out by his post history so he waits for a while to make a new account with a whole new shit personality that he worked on by lurking the forum 24/7 and deciding what would be the most appealing. He only cares about looking good on a fucking incel forum, that says a lot about his failures irl. All he does is make threads on people who he hates as a way of coping with how shit his life is. He smokes weed everyday because clearly he has no career or job or future. All he does is type like a tryhard “dark triad” clown and talk about weed and “philosophy”. He is self admittedly suicidal and mentally ill. He uses this forum as a way to combat how bad his life is so reverse his tryhard demeanour and you get his abused dog irl self (self admitted).

JackTheKnife is the alt of Bashan, Kozner, Sphinx and many other accounts he makes monthly when he gets bored of having a fake god complex on his current account. He gets cringed out by his post history so he waits for a while to make a new account with a whole new shit personality that he worked on by lurking the forum 24/7 and deciding what would be the most appealing. He only cares about looking good on a fucking incel forum, that says a lot about his failures irl. All he does is make threads on people who he hates as a way of coping with how shit his life is. He smokes weed everyday because clearly he has no career or job or future. All he does is type like a tryhard “dark triad” clown and talk about weed and “philosophy”. He is self admittedly suicidal and mentally ill. He uses this forum as a way to combat how bad his life is so reverse his tryhard demeanour and you get his abused dog irl self (self admitted).
I saw him as my .org friend, I can't believe he never reached out to me after leaving, fake man fake. @JackTheKnife

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I saw him as my .org friend, I can't believe he never reached out to me after leaving, fake man fake. @JackTheKnife
He is evolving give him some time

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois