We’ll never have white america back

White people need to build another country man, clear out all the ethnics and take over, like Australia, only this time never let any Jews or ethnics in, and we can have it all to ourselves and live in peace once again
Sounds alot like zionism

The white people holy motherland! :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ey88
Not really bruh america wasn’t even inhabited by white people first. Even when it was there were thousands of african slaves america couldnt of developed without

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Not really bruh america wasn’t even inhabited by white people first. Even when it was there were thousands of african slaves america couldnt of developed without
America could’ve progressed easily without slaves

Look up the majority of slaveholders in the 1860 census btw

America could’ve progressed easily without slaves

Look up the majority of slaveholders in the 1860 census btw
Theyre gonna be jewish arent they

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and ss07
Go outside and tell me demographics haven’t changed
Its just getting started in my super white rich bubble town, this past year was the beginning of the end for the white people.
I have been praying for a homeless takeover but it hasn't happened yet, the arabs are going to beat them.

I've noticed a shitload of hijabs in the past 5 months, most of the migrants are chill and working and just want their kids to get educated and live a much better life than they would if they didn't come. Some of them are bums and are completely ruining the place and its funny this one sandnigga was walking around trying to sell fake apple stuff to people and it's insane because the downtown part is super formal and safe and friendly and white and clean with 0 homeless people.

White people are weak and slow and 100% deserve the get conquered by the african and arab migrants

Go outside and tell me demographics haven’t changed
Also america hasnt been white since the 50s, I said that nothing has changed because I really don't think it has, my city is an exception because its EXTREMELY NICE AND SAFE and not super expensive which is why the migrants are coming here. I do not think there are many other places in the country that are being over taken by another non white race currently

That was not America
Just move to Europe in some village bro. Or any place where theres barely ethnics in USA. Should be plenty places

Wait what? Why would u get killed? :feelswhat: JFL
Imagine living in a village with 100 other family members, then some random guy comes up and asks if he can join you like an autist

This would only work if you have family members living in villages

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ey88 and Deleted member 86980
Imagine living in a village with 100 other family members, then some random guy comes up and asks if he can join you like an autist

This would only work if you have family members living in villages
Obv didn't say to go visit some super remote small village. But yeah maybe I worded it wrong. I just meant to move to some small town where there's not many ppl anyways and not many ethnics.

Obv didn't say to go visit some super remote small village. But yeah maybe I worded it wrong. I just meant to move to some small town where there's not many ppl anyways and not many ethnics.
That’s like getting cancer and shaving your head instead of getting chemotherapy it doesn’t fix anything just makes you feel better

• +1
Mental masturbation fantasy

Any kid born in the 2000s mustve done all of that, its not a white kid thing only :lul:

Like america was ever white xD xD xD xD xD xD
Facts, op thinks it never had ethnics + jews and it was just white paradise

But soon enough us from India shall inherit America

Trust me I keep getting these revelations and visions in my head there will be a great war in the next 10-20 years whites vs ethnics vs jews/presidents everyone will get bombed and killed it will be full anarchy and in the end all the ethnics will starve themselves into extinction meanwhile the whites with their high IQ and white nature in general will form their own tribes and rise to the top then kill remaning ethnics we wil be living in a while only world. But with this same revelation when I spoke to Odin it came to me that only 1% of the while population will survive so it will be like a great reset. This came to be 1000% true in my head every day it makes more and more sense I don't see any other scenario happening in the next 20 years. I

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay and Debetro
White people need to build another country man, clear out all the ethnics and take over, like Australia, only this time never let any Jews or ethnics in, and we can have it all to ourselves and live in peace once again
I’m assuming this is what Israel is going to become, the final “Atlantis”. They will expand Israel to take up the Sinai peninsula, and portions of Jordan and Syria. They will then form a country the size of Germany/Italy/UK which will have the elite of the elites formed around the Gulf of Aqaba.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back