Basic Guide for Caucasian Curly Hair

SendMePicsToRate

SendMePicsToRate

mogs to the cretaceous period and back
Introduction:
This is a guide for hair between 2b and 3b for those of Caucasian decent as Negroid hair follicles grow in a different way from the scalp leading to them having different properties.

The main topics I will cover in this are: Time between full washes, clarification, co-washing, refreshing and styling.

Time between full washes:

This is A time period ranging from every 3 days for hair which is barely curly 2b as it has less issues transferring oils down the hair shaft and dirt has an easier time collecting and affecting the hair; to an entire week for hair on the 3b side of the spectrum.

However the main way to determine when it is time to wash is when you feel a build up forming on your scalp which feels greasy, you want to wash just before this happens.

Time between clarification:

This mostly happens once a month and is to remove any styling product which may not have come off during normal washing this uses a harsher shampoo as to what you normally would be using and would cause your hair to dry out if used all the time.

Full wash process and guide to selecting the products:

When washing your hair properly you will want to find a shampoo which is "sulphate" free this is because sulphates are a form of detergent which will dry your hair out and make it frizzy, some easily accessible brands for this are Shea Moisture and Cantu. They are often referred to as "Low-Poo" or "No-Poo", or "Moisturising shampoo" (however sometimes these still contain detergents so check the product list)

When applying this you want to only apply it to the roots and scalp of your hair making sure to rub your scalp with the pads of your fingers in order to get rid of all the dirt

Then you want to use a moisturising conditioner if you have dense or thick hair (literal shaft width) and if you have fine and thin hair you want to use something which contains hydrolysed proteins. However you want to avoid conditioners with silicones in.

This you want to apply to your entire hair shaft and then detangle your hair with a wide toothed comb your a denman brush (assuming you follow all these steps correctly this is when your hair will shed during the day you won't lose hairs in sleep or daytime so expect upwards of 100 here). Leave it in for upwards of 3 minutes and then rinse out using a "scrunching motion" this will cause your hair to clump together.

Co-washing as an alternative:

Some people find that despite using very gentle shampoos their hair is still dry in which case you want to move to co washing which is basically washing your hair with conditioner by using the pads of your fingers to remove dirt as the conditioner will also break down oil. You will still want to follow the conditioner step after to assure clumping.

Refreshing:

This can be done in a couple of ways:

Rinsing with water and detangling then styling

Or

Rinsing with water using conditioner on the ends of strands (80% from end so near the root but not quite) removing that by scrunching and styling.

Styling hair after it has been washed:

This can be done in a few ways based on how you prefer and will be split into post wash and drying phases

Post wash:

First you will want to pat your hair dry of excess water by scrunching with a towel until it is no longer sopping.

Then you will have two choices:

Scrunch a gel or other holding product into your hair as your hair is already clumped from conditioner then pat again with towel to remove excess then move onto drying

Or

Run a gel or other styling product into your hair then use a brush to reclump hair and scrunch it towards your scalp after, then you will want to pat with towel to remove excess then move onto drying

Drying:

Let it air dry in the desired style you want

Or

Diffuse to 100% dry with cold air

Or

Diffuse to 60% dry with cold air

Of these options 1 and 3 will produce the least frizz but will take the longest and will make your hair elongated compared to how they could be.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 15827, Racky and 21 others
gd tread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and SendMePicsToRate
>caucasian
>curly

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, Frank Jack and 10 others
finally hair thread that isn't about fin

finally hair thread that isn't about fin
I mean I can make one about fin if you want :feelskek: unironically this forum has been pushing for people to not actually wash their hair the disgusting bastards

What is this shit thread about negroid femoid hair for cumskins?mmmkys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
I mean I can make one about fin if you want :feelskek: unironically this forum has been pushing for people to not actually wash their hair the disgusting bastards
fucking no I'm bored of bald fuckers threads

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and SendMePicsToRate
fucking no I'm bored of bald fuckers threads
Lmao me too to be honest thank fuck for having actual hair ngl.

Also jfc already pissed off ethnics with this thread and it has been 2 minutes

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6997 and magnificentcel
having a black womans hairstyle doesn't work if you're a pale cumskin fuck
Are you autistic, it doesn't make your hair turn into a black womans jfc, it literally just makes your hair look nicer and makes it much more appealing than having a frizzy mess on the top of your scalp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SadnessWYJ and WadlowMaxxing
What the fuck is this shit? Is .me turning into femoid infested hair forum?

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and WadlowMaxxing
What? Literally don't shower at all, my hair went from a solid 1 to a 2c/3a. Now it's a steady 2a after buzzing it all off and taking better care of it

What? Literally don't shower at all, my hair went from a solid 1 to a 2c/3a. Now it's a steady 2a after buzzing it all off and taking better care of it
That is just gross jfc, if you took actual care of it it would be curlier but your hair doesn't look curly from what I have seen tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
That is just gross jfc, if you took actual care of it it would be curlier but your hair doesn't look curly from what I have seen tbh
No the more care the straigher

Look, me at 14, still taking regular showers:

Thin, straight hair

After not showering for 6 months-1 year, minutes before buzzing it all off:
Dark, thick curly hair

• Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel
No the more care the straigher

Look, me at 14, still taking regular showers:

Thin, straight hair
View attachment 994292View attachment 994293
After not showering for 6 months-1 year, minutes before buzzing it all off:
Dark, thick curly hair
View attachment 994296
I am literally the exact counter argument to this jfc and women love my hair lmao.

The more care I put into my hair the darker it gets and the curlier it gets.

You obviously weren't taking good care of it when you thought you were and jfc touching your hair then must have been gross

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I am literally the exact counter argument to this jfc and women love my hair lmao.

The more care I put into my hair the darker it gets and the curlier it gets.

You obviously weren't taking good care of it when you thought you were and jfc touching your hair then must have been gross
idk about good care, i probably never was but it was better care than after let me assure you that

idk about good care, i probably never was but it was better care than after let me assure you that
Which is why I posted this guide because not washing your hair is a looksmin when you could take better care of your hair you are on a looksmaxing forum

Introduction:
This is a guide for hair between 2b and 3b for those of Caucasian decent as Negroid hair follicles grow in a different way from the scalp leading to them having different properties.

View attachment 994268

The main topics I will cover in this are: Time between full washes, clarification, co-washing, refreshing and styling.

Time between full washes:

This is A time period ranging from every 3 days for hair which is barely curly 2b as it has less issues transferring oils down the hair shaft and dirt has an easier time collecting and affecting the hair; to an entire week for hair on the 3b side of the spectrum.

However the main way to determine when it is time to wash is when you feel a build up forming on your scalp which feels greasy, you want to wash just before this happens.

Time between clarification:

This mostly happens once a month and is to remove any styling product which may not have come off during normal washing this uses a harsher shampoo as to what you normally would be using and would cause your hair to dry out if used all the time.

Full wash process and guide to selecting the products:

When washing your hair properly you will want to find a shampoo which is "sulphate" free this is because sulphates are a form of detergent which will dry your hair out and make it frizzy, some easily accessible brands for this are Shea Moisture and Cantu. They are often referred to as "Low-Poo" or "No-Poo", or "Moisturising shampoo" (however sometimes these still contain detergents so check the product list)

When applying this you want to only apply it to the roots and scalp of your hair making sure to rub your scalp with the pads of your fingers in order to get rid of all the dirt

Then you want to use a moisturising conditioner if you have dense or thick hair (literal shaft width) and if you have fine and thin hair you want to use something which contains hydrolysed proteins. However you want to avoid conditioners with silicones in.

This you want to apply to your entire hair shaft and then detangle your hair with a wide toothed comb your a denman brush (assuming you follow all these steps correctly this is when your hair will shed during the day you won't lose hairs in sleep or daytime so expect upwards of 100 here). Leave it in for upwards of 3 minutes and then rinse out using a "scrunching motion" this will cause your hair to clump together.

Co-washing as an alternative:

Some people find that despite using very gentle shampoos their hair is still dry in which case you want to move to co washing which is basically washing your hair with conditioner by using the pads of your fingers to remove dirt as the conditioner will also break down oil. You will still want to follow the conditioner step after to assure clumping.

Refreshing:

This can be done in a couple of ways:

Rinsing with water and detangling then styling

Or

Rinsing with water using conditioner on the ends of strands (80% from end so near the root but not quite) removing that by scrunching and styling.

Styling hair after it has been washed:

This can be done in a few ways based on how you prefer and will be split into post wash and drying phases

Post wash:

First you will want to pat your hair dry of excess water by scrunching with a towel until it is no longer sopping.

Then you will have two choices:

Scrunch a gel or other holding product into your hair as your hair is already clumped from conditioner then pat again with towel to remove excess then move onto drying

Or

Run a gel or other styling product into your hair then use a brush to reclump hair and scrunch it towards your scalp after, then you will want to pat with towel to remove excess then move onto drying

Drying:

Let it air dry in the desired style you want

Or

Diffuse to 100% dry with cold air

Or

Diffuse to 60% dry with cold air

Of these options 1 and 3 will produce the least frizz but will take the longest and will make your hair elongated compared to how they could be.
2b gang

• Woah
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
  • Love it
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Which is why I posted this guide because not washing your hair is a looksmin when you could take better care of your hair you are on a looksmaxing forum
do you recommend any specific products for 2b type hair?

and i posted my reply because your entire thread was about getting curly hair and it was long as fuck

while it could be said in 1 sentence, just don't shower

and i posted my reply because your entire thread was about getting curly hair and it was long as fuck

while it could be said in 1 sentence, just don't shower
Your hair is a fucking mess there though. It wasn't about getting curly hair it was about caring for curly hair jfc.

• Love it
Reactions: Uglyandfat
two narcy cunts having an argument over hair second best thread today

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Your point bro @ifyouwannabemylover

Good thread.
Curly hair can be a bitch sometime, they often look dry af but when they look good ... goddamn
The conditionner is everything

• +1
Good thread.
Curly hair can be a bitch sometime, they often look dry af but when they look good ... goddamn
The conditionner is everything
Conditioner is a pain in the ass because of how much quicker it goes that everything else lmao.
Women really love it though which is a huge plus ngl

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
bump this cancerous shit

Good thread bhai

• Love it