Basic slayer social life checklist

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
The first thing you want is high popularity/social status.

You must be part of the in-crowd and seen as one of the leaders. Actual fame is ideal of course. You should at least have random people from your city add you on facebook because you are that popular and talked about(it takes a special kind of status or skills which you WANT). On facebook: You need a busy facebook/instagram account. When sluts tell their friends about you, they will use their smartphones to show your pictures. You need cool pictures that showcase your cool lifestyle, and to look good on them.

People you don't recognize must be greeting you with a "I hope you remember me" look on their faces.
You want to be a social connector. You must have a large(just enough to host small parties 50 square metters is enough actually), nice appartment in a trendy/busy area with loads of bars and clubs within drunk walking distance, and you must regularly throw cool parties/pre drinking sessions.

Your place has to be cleaner than a palace hotel suite yet a little bit of party-related clutter is ideal(bottles, glasses in your sink, clothes of other people). Cool posters are a nice addition.

You must have condoms, booze, cigarettes and weed at ALL TIMES. This alone will attract some girls to your place to hangout if you have a basic social life going on. Cocaine is even better but you might get into trouble. Dealing is another story, and of course it's a great status booster.

You must have quality speakers to blast music on your laptop, no need for a normalfag CD collection of party music thanks to the Internet.

You must be social, extroverted and as I said a social connector. People meet thanks to you since your place is a popular hangout and that you invite cool people to trips and activities.

Be prepaired to have unnatractive leechers trying to sneak into your cool life. Be a hypocrite and bully them out of your social life, it will entertain your cool friends. Bullying is one of the pillars of popularity.

Have a trendy wardrobe, it's a must in cool social circles. Go to cool clubs and take notes, what do the popupar cliques leaders wear in your area? Shirts, jeans, shoes, accessories?

You need tons of free time. A part-time job or one with long holidays is ideal. It's absolutly impossible to live the party lifestyle and chase carousel riders with a full-time job.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, LooksOrDeath, klamus and 9 others
thank you mr curry suicide! You guide me to a treasure you cannot possess

:love::love::love:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15698, OnlyWs, Phrenectomy and 6 others
You just wasted a long time planning this out. It's a fantasy. Never gonna happen. You are gonna be on looksmax.org by yourself in a basement

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17735, untouchable_coper, Danish_Retard and 4 others
cool essay bhai

Ok Bhenchod.

You guys here really think behind this account is a 30 year old khhv stereotypical curry uncle?
You’re a larper.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
How did you wrote this essay without even having lived it?

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 19629 and Danish_Retard
im not reading that but from how much u spend on this forum i know u got no social life jfl :ROFLMAO::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Danish_Retard

You must be part of the in-crowd and seen as one of the leaders. Actual fame is ideal of course. You should at least have random people from your city add you on facebook because you are that popular and talked about(it takes a special kind of status or skills which you WANT). On facebook: You need a busy facebook/instagram account. When sluts tell their friends about you, they will use their smartphones to show your pictures. You need cool pictures that showcase your cool lifestyle, and to look good on them.

People you don't recognize must be greeting you with a "I hope you remember me" look on their faces.
You want to be a social connector. You must have a large(just enough to host small parties 50 square metters is enough actually), nice appartment in a trendy/busy area with loads of bars and clubs within drunk walking distance, and you must regularly throw cool parties/pre drinking sessions.

Your place has to be cleaner than a palace hotel suite yet a little bit of party-related clutter is ideal(bottles, glasses in your sink, clothes of other people). Cool posters are a nice addition.

You must have condoms, booze, cigarettes and weed at ALL TIMES. This alone will attract some girls to your place to hangout if you have a basic social life going on. Cocaine is even better but you might get into trouble. Dealing is another story, and of course it's a great status booster.

You must have quality speakers to blast music on your laptop, no need for a normalfag CD collection of party music thanks to the Internet.

You must be social, extroverted and as I said a social connector. People meet thanks to you since your place is a popular hangout and that you invite cool people to trips and activities.

Be prepaired to have unnatractive leechers trying to sneak into your cool life. Be a hypocrite and bully them out of your social life, it will entertain your cool friends. Bullying is one of the pillars of popularity.

Have a trendy wardrobe, it's a must in cool social circles. Go to cool clubs and take notes, what do the popupar cliques leaders wear in your area? Shirts, jeans, shoes, accessories?

You need tons of free time. A part-time job or one with long holidays is ideal. It's absolutly impossible to live the party lifestyle and chase carousel riders with a full-time job
Why do you feel qualified to give advice on social skills when you’re literally a social outcast

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 19629 and Danish_Retard
lmao this is legit

over for looksmax users:ROFLMAO:

You must be part of the in-crowd and seen as one of the leaders
aka height + frame thats it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 19629
14498.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19629
What are these low iq shit replies?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 19629
didn't even read, probably its about a curry coping about his hobbit tier height :feelsez::feelsez::feelsez:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 19629 and Vain786
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CHILD
PLEASE FORWARD ALL INFO TO

@Mogpogs
@8PSLcel
@subhuman to mtn

Missing child
Test

HIS NAME IS RABIDROSARIES
HE HAS SEVERE AUTISM

Attachments

• missing child.png
    missing child.png
    360.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 19629, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
no, sorry

• So Sad
Reactions: Aladin
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19629 and Deleted member 17791
You should at least have random people from your city add you on facebook because you are that popular and talked
Stopped reading right there who uses Facebook

EXCUSE ME EVERYBODY
HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CHILD
his name is @RabidRosaries
Test

Hes
sniff
RETARDED
HE DISAPPEARED, WE FEAR THE WORST
PLEASE REPORT ALL INFO TO @Mogpogs AND @8PSCEL
YOU CAN LEAVE MESSAGE IN THIS THREAD
ALL INFO IS APPRECIATED

You just wasted a long time planning this out. It's a fantasy. Never gonna happen. You are gonna be on looksmax.org by yourself in a basement
Just enjoy

Mirin his fantasies and storytelling tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide
Well done curry this is your best content, quality (y), you will be brahmin advisor to kings one day

• +1
Reactions: Curry Suicide

You need tons of free time. A part-time job or one with long holidays is ideal. It's absolutly impossible to live the party lifestyle and chase carousel riders with a full-time job.
this is one of the most stupid posts ive ever seen. If you want to fuck pretty girls, you have to ascend and be a good looking and tall dude. Who the hell cares if you have quality speakers instead of a CD collection? Its over for you @Curry Suicide

idk why people hate on this post its true.

you cant just be chadlite/chad anymore. you have to be everything.
take it from me im chadlite decently tall mexican passing if i want and i can name more things. its not enough.
Who the hell cares if you have quality speakers instead of a CD collection?
it will be an ick and you will be seen as a poorcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19629 and Curry Suicide
idk why people hate on this post its true.

you cant just be chadlite/chad anymore. you have to be everything.
take it from me im chadlite decently tall mexican passing if i want and i can name more things. its not enough.

it will be an ick and you will be seen as a poorcel
The Rock Clapping GIF

• +1
Reactions: Vain786

I had this

I lost it

being a bitter neet is more fulfilling

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735