basically, everything i do is by feeling, intuition, and i instantly understand things

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

逆様邪八宝塞
is anyone like me too? i hate so much when some of my friends or other people ask me to teach them something beacuse i have no clue how i do it or understand it, i simply do

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
right brain centric thinking. yes it's very boring and tedious to explain a process to someone because you have to think about it yourself. when you do it, it's just automatic and easy, you don't have to think about it.

superior tbh

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and shizuku11111
Ni dom mogger
@HarrierDuBois @Magnum Opus

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Magnum Opus and shizuku11111
I think I have good comprehension too. Just wish I did better in nursing school

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and shizuku11111
people who have internal dialog evolved to talk to themselves in their head, they have to consciously go through a step by step process very much like a mathematical problem when trying to solve things.

superior right brain people operate in a completely abstract matter beyond language and mathematics. our brains work it out for us at the speed of quanta, and we pluck the solution with no effort.

this simply gives us more mental capacity and freedom to think about more things in a broader more holistic fashion

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I think I have good comprehension too. Just wish I did better in nursing school
over if your a male nurse

but nursing school has hella girls sot that's a W i guess

people who have internal dialog evolved to talk to themselves in their head, they have to consciously go through a step by step process very much like a mathematical problem when trying to solve things.

superior right brain people operate in a completely abstract matter beyond language and mathematics. our brains work it out for us at the speed of quanta, and we pluck the solution with no effort.

this simply gives us more mental capacity and freedom to think about more things in a broader more holistic fashion
Shut the fuck up you pseudo intellectual nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf

Introverted Intuition in essence.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Intuition let's you see through the bs