Basically everything I'm angry about stems from lookism. How about you?

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken
I have become an EXTREMELY angry person the past 5 years or so. It's like I've been a beta my whole life and this rage has built up.

A lot of it is towards members of my family, the nature of society, the direction the culture is going today.

But if I look at it, it all comes down to lookism.

My biggest resentments right now:

-My uncle has always talked down to me and put me down, never respected my space, always tried to influence me.
Translation: He is 5PSL with an aggressive face, has always pulled bitches. He looked at me as a pussy my whole life because of my genetics, and I know it.

-My cousin's girlfriend used to treat me like shit, I get angry at the thought of seeing her again.
Translation: My cousin is 6'3, huge framed and jock face. She is a 5'11 super hypergamous Italian chick. I know deep down she finds me pathetic as a man physically, that's why it eats me so much.

-My 22 year old female cousin stopped speaking to me a few years ago despite the fact that we were close growing up and I've always been there for her.
Translation: She spoke to me until she became prime aged and started dating guys, then she realized she couldn't give a fuck about someone of my genetics level.

-Angry at this soy, radical feminist society.
Translation: Angry that I don't win out in a society where men have to be good looking, tall and genetically Alpha

Once you realize it all comes down to looks and genetics, it should be very freeing. You can remind yourself it's not your fault, that this is just the way people are. You can work on maximising your looks through surgery, and eeking out a life for yourself, and let the past be the past.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, APJ, Broski and 2 others
-My 22 year old female cousin stopped speaking to me a few years ago despite the fact that we were close growing up and I've always been there for her.
Translation: She spoke to me until she became prime aged and started dating guys, then she realized she couldn't give a fuck about someone of my genetics level.

I see...give me a bit.

the only friends you have in this world are ones you made by age 15 or ones you made on PSL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 15260 and 3 others
the only friends you have in this world are ones you made by age 15 or ones you made on PSL
At 24 when I went to rehab, I stopped talking to all non-family people I've ever known up till that point.

Only one guy I emailed back and forth, my best friend from 5 to 22 years of age.

May contact him after I surgerymaxx

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I don’t even think about family because they can’t help me get pussy

Why are you dumb niggers always talking about your cousins? That is some black people shit

We are alone in this world except for our friends from Lookism.net

SixPence to be honest... you didn’t have many friends on Lookism so you may be resigned to a life of monastic solitude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 16501 and 1 other person
I hate my family including my mom but I need her job to save up to surgerymaxx.

Don't know if I hate women, but I just have a distaste towards them. I really don't want anything to do with them besides fucking them. I just see them as eugenic robots that I want to fuck.

I don’t even think about family because they can’t help me get pussy

Why are you dumb niggers always talking about your cousins? That is some black people shit

We are alone in this world except for our friends from Lookism.net

SixPence to be honest... you didn’t have many friends on Lookism so you may be resigned to a life of monastic solitude

It's an ethnic thing.

We were immigrants in Australia so as cousins we stuck together.

Funny thing is I was an extremely extroverted people perosn till 24

Then the blackpill hit me hard.

Realistically I should've started roiding then but I took it like a pussy and ran away.

Became very isolated the last few years.

I can't be full monk, I have to carve out some sort of external identity, or die trying.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
I hate my family including my mom but I need her job to save up to surgerymaxx.

Don't know if I hate women, but I just have a distaste towards them. I really don't want anything to do with them besides fucking them. I just see them as eugenic robots that I want to fuck.
Kiss her ass and just get the money to surgerymaxx asap. That is my advice after a lot of deliberations and realizations.

Kiss her ass and just get the money to surgerymaxx asap. That is my advice after a lot of deliberations and realizations.
That's what I'm doing. The moment i ascend I'm going to leave everyone in this family behind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Ive given up for a while of school for looks. It was not worth it.
Money and job is everything

I am angry about how nearly every problems were created by cumskins, like they create problems, but it's us ethnics who did nothing wrong are suffering because of (( them)).

Smh

Ive given up for a while of school for looks. It was not worth it.
Money and job is everything
Some people take this path, it is foreign to me.

Looks and genetics have always been my problem. Always.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • +1
I am angry about how nearly every problems were created by cumskins, like they create problems, but it's us ethnics who did nothing wrong are suffering because of (( them)).

Smh
The world has always been filled with problems

Ethnics are dirty stinking violent animals too

Cumskins create problems but they also gave us advancements so we could do more with our lives

If you were an ethnic mogger you wouldn't care

What happened? :unsure:
Now i have to restart school
Halfway. I basically looksmaxxed everyday and found new looksmaxxing stuffs, hardmaxxed etc. I’m chadlite+ rn.
But i don’t have the insane will of nerdmaxxing anymore. Yet foids in ltr prefer when u have ur own house and shit. Esp when u get older

If you were an ethnic mogger you wouldn't care
Its cope i care cuz only way now to find a virgin stacy is to import. Slaying is funny but its boring

Halfway. I basically looksmaxxed everyday and found new looksmaxxing stuffs, hardmaxxed etc. I’m chadlite+ rn.
But i don’t have the insane will of nerdmaxxing anymore. Yet foids in ltr prefer when u have ur own house and shit. Esp when u get older
So you got better looking is what you are trying to say, so it was a success? :unsure::unsure::lul::lul::lul:

Also why are you trying to ltr foids, just pump and dump.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501 and Deleted member 18840
So got got better looking is what you are trying to say, so it was a success? :unsure::unsure::lul::lul::lul:

Also why are you trying to ltr foids, just pump and dump.
Yes but i can’t do 2 things at a time. It was either looks or school.

Nah trust u get bored and feel bad of slaying in the long run.

Hahaha so u are already chadlite ofcourse now u can move onto other things

U are a level above us in maslow's hierarchy of needs

• +1
Don't date wmn above 25.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432 and Deleted member 18408

This, I'm literally studying psych as my major and we just got done covering maslows pyramid.

This nigga has already surpassed "the need for love and belonging" and he wonders why he's "feeling bad" or getting bored of slaying. :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL

I just feel good to finally look good for myself. But then i get angered at all those foids who yes give me ego rush by being hard into me but they are the very white kind even in pheno - if u physionomist u will know what i mean - and had everything handled to
Them since birth, wealth wise.
Its still funny in a way, cuz few years ago i’m sure they wouldnt even spit into my direction. You know the aristocratic kind or white foids, hyper endogamous kind

True tbh. Thankfully i most have appeal to late teen early 20s
Women post 25 are not’women theyre granny
Wmn below 25 don't care about money, they are adventures, want to have fight ( jfl true tho), they just want to live life to fullest, they'll bring you happiness.

Most wmn above 25 will be too obbssed about money, materialistic things, they'll barely will have any fun they'll act like boss and shit, avoid them mostly.

• +1
This, I'm literally studying psych as my major and we just got done covering maslows pyramid.

This nigga has already surpassed "the need for love and belonging" and he wonders why he's "feeling bad" or getting bored of slaying. :lul::lul::lul:
He's like a foid who has fucked all the chads and now 'just wants to find a nice guy for a relationship'.

Total delusion.

Wmn below 25 don't care about money, they are adventures, want to have fight ( jfl true tho), they just want to live life to fullest, they'll bring you happiness.

Most wmn above 25 will be too obbssed about money, materialistic things, they'll barely will have any fun they'll act like boss and shit, avoid them mostly.
Totally. They always
Ask for ltr, typically « what u look for
Here ? », what are you working in?
Fuck u whore if i had no masculine virtues its been long that i would found a hoe to reverse betabux but my ego prevent me to.

Because that's the age when women are trying to partner up for a future marriage. Women have casual sex, travel, and party hard from 15-25 while they go to school. After 25 when they have their degree, then they want to start to "settle down" and either try to lock down a chad, or start relaxing their looks standards and trying to get in relationship with dudes who they would've never even given a second look at, when they were in their prime.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18408
He's like a foid who has fucked all the chads and now 'just wants to find a nice guy for a relationship'.

Total delusion.
Difference being i slayed out of revengeance for my past.
I always was a trad guy with a trad upbringing.
And i can’t find this in whitoids. Its literally impossible

• +1
Because that's the age when women are trying to partner up for a future marriage. Women have casual sex, travel, and party hard from 15-25 while they go to school. After 25 when they have their degree, then they want to start to "settle down" and either try to lock down a chad, or start relaxing their looks standards and trying to get in relationship with dudes who they would've never even given a second look at, when they were in their prime.
If she didn't choosed you in her prime, never save her in her decline.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and Deleted member 16501
Difference being i slayed out of revengeance for my past.
I always was a trad guy with a trad upbringing.
And i can’t find this in whitoids. Its literally impossible
Possibly within a decade people will become very conservative again

Times always change in society, nothing stays constant.

• +1
If she didn't choosed you in her prime, never save her in her decline.
I never plan on ever getting with a woman in a ltr whether I get surgeries or not.

I refuse to be a betabuxx for some foid that's not attracted to me, and if I do manage to ascend with surgeries, I refuse to wife up chads sloppy seconds who was able to enjoy her life by simply existing, while I had to rot and suffer in my room for my existence.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18408
Possibly within a decade people will become very conservative again

Times always change in society, nothing stays constant.
Only if society collapses to be rebuilt as the 5 phases of a civilization says. There is no hope for modernity

I have become an EXTREMELY angry person the past 5 years or so. It's like I've been a beta my whole life and this rage has built up.

A lot of it is towards members of my family, the nature of society, the direction the culture is going today.

-My uncle has always talked down to me and put me down, never respected my space, always tried to influence me.
Translation: He is 5PSL with an aggressive face, has always pulled bitches. He looked at me as a pussy my whole life because of my genetics, and I know it.

-My cousin's girlfriend used to treat me like shit, I get angry at the thought of seeing her again.
Translation: My cousin is 6'3, huge framed and jock face. She is a 5'11 super hypergamous Italian chick. I know deep down she finds me pathetic as a man physically, that's why it eats me so much.

Translation: Angry that I don't win out in a society where men have to be good looking, tall and genetically Alpha

Once you realize it all comes down to looks and genetics, it should be very freeing. You can remind yourself it's not your fault, that this is just the way people are. You can work on maximising your looks through surgery, and eeking out a life for yourself, and let the past be the past.
I get that you are badly handicapped by your looks. But are surgeries really the solution to the problem? I don't think so. You are better off making peace with they way you look and acquiring money/status. Surgeries rarely work out the way you think in your head.

You assume that all negative things that happen to you are based on your looks, so before truly analyzing the situation you already has your conclusions all made up. That's neither rational or healthy. Another thing is that even if everything ultimately comes down to genetics, still genetics may act in so many unpredictable ways and produce so many different behaviours and outcomes that saying "everything is genetics" is like saying nothing at all. Stop making excuses and go take action to improve your life quality and to get to close to where you want to be, peace brother :heart:

are you pashtun?

• JFL

Don't blame yourself.

Indian families have heavy "crab in a bucket" mentality, you are not alone. They will actively pull you down and berate any of your achievements. They are also a very divided people.

Its why indians in the west who dissociate with other indians are the wealthiest whilst indians back in india are still struggling to feed themselves. Its the general crab im the bucket mentality and divided nature.

It's not self hatred, its understanding a very impactful cultural attitude we have and not being a victim of it.

• +1