Basics for Teens (TEENCELS, ASPIES GTFIH)

stalkuh

stalkuh

cod pelmr
If you are teen you should follow this at the least if you want to get laid, now the shi follows like this:

1. Facial Development
-> L-Carnitine: It is shown to increase the androgen receptivity, and if you don't know what it does, just know that this is due to which you get the masculine features like hunter eyes, broad jaw, better chin etc. essentially, this is due to which you grow out the features that distinguish you from being a girl or a boy.

-> Creatine: It increases DHT, DHT is what binds with androgens and well i already described what androgens do above. So, running both of these together should be no brainer right? right>???

2. DEBLOAT:
-> POTASSIUM: no supplements needed imo, just eat like 4-5 bananas in the morning and drink a glass of coconut water in morning, this should be enough for you ig?
-> Caffeine: Its a natural diuretic, that's all i know, you should drink coffee like an hour before if you want a crazy debloat for an event, this always works.
-> Exercise: Most importantly, move your ass off the chair boyo, cause you are not going to lose weight (fat) by just sitting there, IMO, you should run (quick free debloat btw) and do some type of weightlifting CAUSE in my experience bitches do thirst over an aesthetic body. Put it like this, you see a girl with amazing body and a passable face and a girl with passable body but amazing face, alot of you would chose the girl with amazing body (if you dont then idk whats up with you man). So, by that logic they fucking love an aesthetic physique UwU.

3. Mew
i mean like, theres nothing wrong with coping with this as it MIGHT actually work or MIGHT NOT, you know, you are not losing anything from doing that. Infact, you are getting more oxygen (doubt that you care about that you hrony bastard)

4. Getting gals:
get on snapchat, follow random girls whose snap avatar you like (skull), send them thirst trappy snaps and shit, (they like physique snaps, trust me on this one).
they will most likely reply back if you are GL enough or have the physique at the least. Try different ways of talking with them, basically trying to find your way to flirt, this is like a practice server for you to pracitce your game, as you are most likely not going to meet them irl. If you happen to find some GL girl during this and she is receptive get her insta and build up a following, you can either take it forward from this or build up a following of beautiful girls to flex on your oneitis like me (🥲).

5. Instagram:
idk bro help me with this one, i need some advice on maxxing this one out 🥲

idk whom to tag now

• +1
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu and itsoverbudyboyos
EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS COPE

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING STUPID NIGGER

MUH L CARNITINE BROO

GO FUCK YOURSELF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, butteryfingers, diamondbill and 7 others
EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS COPE

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF FUCKING STUPID NIGGER

MUH L CARNITINE BROO

GO FUCK YOURSELF
seems like someones out of their teens jfjl

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
seems like someones out of their teens jfjl
It doesn't matter

you literally fucking said l carnitine creatine and caffeine

"ohh noo im out of my teens noo i cant use l carnitine and creatine to get hunter eyes broo nooo its over for me"

You are a fucking retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butteryfingers, bpow321, vernier and 3 others
It doesn't matter

you literally fucking said l carnitine creatine and caffeine

"ohh noo im out of my teens noo i cant use l carnitine and creatine to get hunter eyes broo nooo its over for me"

You are a fucking retard
i have seen results, do as you wish boyo

water

• +1
Reactions: stalkuh
not even putting steroids here is crazy, disgusting cope thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Syc, Clark, MA_ascender and 1 other person
If you are teen you should follow this at the least if you want to get laid, now the shi follows like this:

1. Facial Development
-> L-Carnitine: It is shown to increase the androgen receptivity, and if you don't know what it does, just know that this is due to which you get the masculine features like hunter eyes, broad jaw, better chin etc. essentially, this is due to which you grow out the features that distinguish you from being a girl or a boy.

-> Creatine: It increases DHT, DHT is what binds with androgens and well i already described what androgens do above. So, running both of these together should be no brainer right? right>???

2. DEBLOAT:
-> POTASSIUM: no supplements needed imo, just eat like 4-5 bananas in the morning and drink a glass of coconut water in morning, this should be enough for you ig?
-> Caffeine: Its a natural diuretic, that's all i know, you should drink coffee like an hour before if you want a crazy debloat for an event, this always works.
-> Exercise: Most importantly, move your ass off the chair boyo, cause you are not going to lose weight (fat) by just sitting there, IMO, you should run (quick free debloat btw) and do some type of weightlifting CAUSE in my experience bitches do thirst over an aesthetic body. Put it like this, you see a girl with amazing body and a passable face and a girl with passable body but amazing face, alot of you would chose the girl with amazing body (if you dont then idk whats up with you man). So, by that logic they fucking love an aesthetic physique UwU.

3. Mew
i mean like, theres nothing wrong with coping with this as it MIGHT actually work or MIGHT NOT, you know, you are not losing anything from doing that. Infact, you are getting more oxygen (doubt that you care about that you hrony bastard)

4. Getting gals:
get on snapchat, follow random girls whose snap avatar you like (skull), send them thirst trappy snaps and shit, (they like physique snaps, trust me on this one).
they will most likely reply back if you are GL enough or have the physique at the least. Try different ways of talking with them, basically trying to find your way to flirt, this is like a practice server for you to pracitce your game, as you are most likely not going to meet them irl. If you happen to find some GL girl during this and she is receptive get her insta and build up a following, you can either take it forward from this or build up a following of beautiful girls to flex on your oneitis like me (🥲).

5. Instagram:

idk whom to tag now
the most incredibly tiktok looksmax tips.

astounding you didnt mention the legendary calithe watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butteryfingers, Clark and MA_ascender
you guys have to atleast credit me for the snapchat shit wtf

• +1
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu
Dog shit thread

Also fashionmaxx and learn nt music / conversations/ gestures(like don’t be that autist that can’t dap ppl up)

Dog shit thread
sorry N1666, that my thread didn't manage to reach up to your expectations, I must try to surpass them the next time I post.

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666
Regrettably, I must inform you that your assertion is incorrect.
my god is real, he is called david gandy, when i was a prepubescant boy i prayed to him everyday.
and eventually my penis became big.

theres no posisble way for you to remove this fact. Ok?

• +1
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu
sorry N1666, that my thread didn't manage to reach up to your expectations, I must try to surpass them the next time I post.
your cool ass words sure tells me your iq is above 65

• JFL
my god is real, he is called david gandy, when i was a prepubescant boy i prayed to him everyday.
and eventually my penis became big.

theres no posisble way for you to remove this fact. Ok?
aight fam

A8A989A3 3031 4F16 8747 397405537A9A

Dog shit attempt at being funny. You didn’t meet anyone’s expectations, hence why there’s not a single positive reply.

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and enriquecel
Dog shit attempt at being funny. You didn’t meet anyone’s expectations, hence why there’s not a single positive reply.
took you a whole 10 mins to make this up? too slow boy

• JFL
U forgot bonesmash and cold showers

• Hmm...
took you a whole 10 mins to make this up? too slow boy
Mirin your iq, the difference in the replies was 3 minutes. Fucking lol at you who can’t do basic maths.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and 6PSLcel
w-watch out chico barrett i-im going to take le heckin 400mg of ashwaganda a-a-and i-i'll also take m-muh bitamin dee, yeah TAKE THAT CHAD

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and N1666
Mirin your iq, the difference in the replies was 3 minutes. Fucking lol at you who can’t do basic maths.
no one wouldve been impressed by this reply irl, you dont get the feelz

• Hmm...
  • JFL
no one wouldve been impressed by this reply irl, you dont get the feelz
Ok and? I was pointing out how retarded you are by the fact you couldn’t subtract 7 by 4 jfl. I don’t give a fuck if people irl would’ve been impressed by it or not…

Ok and? I was pointing out how retarded you are by the fact you couldn’t subtract 7 by 4 jfl. I don’t give a fuck if people irl would’ve been impressed by it or not…
seems like you have never won an argument irl jfl

• JFL
"ohh noo im out of my teens noo i cant use l carnitine and creatine to get hunter eyes broo nooo its over for me" It's still not over after your teens, I am a stupid cunt who was caught fucking my mother and my sister
the coping is crazy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, stalkuh and asdvek
seems like you have never won an argument irl jfl
None of what you are saying correlates with your shit thread or how low iq you are

• Hmm...

1. Facial Development

2. DEBLOAT:

3. Mew

4. Getting gals:

5. Instagram:

idk whom to tag now
Holy cope 😭😭😭 And L-Carnatine barely IF AT ALL affects your androgen receptors keep larping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, stalkuh and N1666
Holy cope 😭😭😭 And L-Carnatine barely IF AT ALL affects your androgen receptors keep larping
faggot you have a same more detailed guide like this what are you waffling about

w-watch out chico barrett i-im going to take le heckin 400mg of ashwaganda a-a-and i-i'll also take m-muh bitamin dee, yeah TAKE THAT CHAD
stealing this

faggot you have a same more detailed guide like this what are you waffling about
Mine is in depth, backed by studies, and only small bits of it are cope bhai

Mine is in depth, backed by studies, and only small bits of it are cope bhai
l carnitine and creatine are also both backed by studies bhai.

l carnitine and creatine are also both backed by studies bhai.
Never said anything about creatine but feel free to link me a few med studies on L Carnitine and androgen receptors lmao