Basketball heightmaxxing

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
How come every succes heightmaxxing story I see is from ppl who play basketball.
They’re not even using compounds.

Their average stories ‘yea man I was 5’9 at 18 and like I suddenly grew to 6’5 over 3 years by just playing ball man’.
And I know for a fact it’s not larp either.

I’m genuinely questioning if basketball can help with growth by the constant jumping or the micro tears in the shin, ankle and femur bones. There must be something to it, can’t be a coincidence

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PeakIncels, Funnyunenjoyer1, Niggamaxxer and 1 other person
Wtf you talking abt dumb fuck, literally genetics grow a brain you useless donkey brained nigguh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Niggamaxxer, halloweed and 1 other person
i've Always Heard It does from normies

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
i've Always Heard It does from normies
Yea man, also every guy I know that plays ball is tall as fuck even when they used to be the shortest guys when younger.
Can’t be a coincidence

• +1
Reactions: goo25
>be 5'8 nig in the slums of Atlanta
>spend all your life playing baksketballs
>get scouted at 17 but too bad so sad he need 7 inches more to be viable
>"hey kid you can get a scholarship take these pills and inject this 3x a day"

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Niggamaxxer and PsychoDsk
Or maybe in youth academies they give them some crazy cocktail idk

• +1
Yea man, also every guy I know that plays ball is tall as fuck even when they used to be the shortest guys when younger.
Can’t be a coincidence
No idea if they didn't get scouted tbh

• +1
How come every succes heightmaxxing story I see is from ppl who play basketball.

Their average stories ‘yea man I was 5’9 at 18 and like I suddenly grew to 6’5 over 3 years by just playing ball man’.

I’m genuinely questioning if basketball can help with growth by the constant jumping or the micro tears in the shin, ankle and femur bones. There must be something to it, can’t be a coincidence
They are most likely maximizing their natural GH production. This is common with people who swim too. Tim duncan is 6'10/6'11 and grew up swimming 24/7 on a island and his parents are normal height. I played basketball alot and I am 6'2 with extremely manlet genes. My father is 5'5 and my mom is 5'3

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel, noonespecial, Niggamaxxer and 1 other person
They are most likely maximizing their natural GH production. This is common with people who swim too. Tim duncan is 6'10/6'11 and grew up swimming 24/7 on a island and his parents are normal height. I played basketball alot and I am 6'2 with extremely manlet genes. My father is 5'5 and my mom is 5'3
But how tho

Is it too late to start balling (I already swimmax) at 15.25 5'9 on top of hgh and AI + thyroid hormoneS?

• +1
But how tho
im guesssing intense exercise generally boosts natural GH levels and in the case of basketball/swimming the spine is constantly pulled and decompressed from jumping and such. I saw some bullshit about cats spines being compressed as kittens can cause height decencies so im guessing the opposite is true in all mammals

• +1
Is it too late to start balling (I already swimmax) at 15.25 5'9 on top of hgh and AI + thyroid hormoneS?
Nah never too late do it all
im guesssing intense exercise generally boosts natural GH levels and in the case of basketball/swimming the spine is constantly pulled and decompressed from jumping and such. I saw some bullshit about cats spines being compressed as kittens can cause height decencies so im guessing the opposite is true in all mammals
Interesting tbh
Doesn’t hurt to ball once a day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vanilla and MA_ascender
Nah never too late do it all

Interesting tbh
Doesn’t hurt to ball once a day
I was stuck at 5'7 for like 6 months before I grew 2 inches outta nowhere after starting anastrozole 😭😭😭😭 I hope I can get to 6' + territory with my stack and sports.

Lying grifters who already had good genes gaslighting young men with false hope.

• +1
Reactions: Vanilla

Lying grifters who already had good genes gaslighting young men with false hope.
wrong. like 8 guys in my basketball team including me had an insane growth spurth during pubery, i grew to 6'4 by 17 even tho my dad is 6'3 and mom is 5'2, but thats not that surprising since my dad is tall. but then i looked at my teammates who grew to the same height as me and all their parents were literally average height like 5'9

I was stuck at 5'7 for like 6 months before I grew 2 inches outta nowhere after starting anastrozole 😭😭😭😭 I hope I can get to 6' + territory with my stack and sports.
Anastrozole reduce growth velocity. If anything it would have made you grow slower.

• Woah
Reactions: MA_ascender
Anastrozole reduce growth velocity. If anything it would have made you grow slower.
i think i might have been low T before anastrozole and the AI just brought me to normal levels (i didnt feel low t tho, at all) it also made my facial hair grow in when it was nowhre to be seen before

Sports have nothing to do with bones growth. There’s multiples studies documenting this. The final adult height is excatly the same in the group that played sport and in the group that didnt do shit. Tall peoples play basketball. Basketball wont make you grow.

i think i might have been low T before anastrozole and the AI just brought me to normal levels (i didnt feel low t tho, at all) it also made my facial hair grow in when it was nowhre to be seen before
Maybe. 2 inches seem a lot. You probably just got lucky and grew because your DNA allowed it. Low t dont stunt your growth that much from my experience.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender

atp, Just do massai jumping, much better and specifically hits what bones necessary

be aware

you will look and feel like a big black monkey jumping around for the banans:cautious:

• Hmm...
Reactions: aerty
>be 5'8 nig in the slums of Atlanta
>spend all your life playing baksketballs
>get scouted at 17 but too bad so sad he need 7 inches more to be viable
>"hey kid you can get a scholarship take these pills and inject this 3x a day"
Mk677 and hgh btw!

From my experience I think it's just about the high intensity of basketball I grew from like 5'11 to 6'5 since I started playing in eighth grade

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
They are most likely maximizing their natural GH production. This is common with people who swim too. Tim duncan is 6'10/6'11 and grew up swimming 24/7 on an island and his parents are normal height. I played basketball alot and I am 6'2 with extremely manlet genes. My father is 5'5 and my mom is 5'3
@WhoTookVendetta

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
atp, Just do massai jumping, much better and specifically hits what bones necessary

be aware

you will look and feel like a big black monkey jumping around for the banans:cautious:
did u get any results from maasai jumps?

ah, i heard u gotta stretch the microfractures... did u do that? idk if its true since i never tried it
I didn't do that, I was inconsistent with the massai jumping too, it might work idk bro, you can try, it's cardio too so

• +1
Reactions: aerty